我们要正义
We want justice!
弥尔顿一家是杀人犯
我向你们承诺 我会找到真凶
I promise you, I will find the real culprits
将其绳之以法
and bring them to justice.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
你来这里干什么
What are you doin' here, man?
我来救你们的命
Well, I'm here to save your asses.
我想我们能互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
你是谁
And who are you?
我为兰斯·霍恩斯比工作
I work for Lance Hornsby.
他在外面猎杀我的朋友
He's out there hunting my friends.
我需要你帮忙阻止他
I need your help to stop him.
如果你儿子没有做他被指控的事
If your son didn't do the things that he's accused of,
那总得有个人做了
someone did.
-枪放地上 -放下武器
- Guns on the ground. - Weapons down!
我们走了很远
We've come so far.
失去了很多
Lost so much.
你是说你把我哥铐在屋顶上
Saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof
还把他丢在那里
and you left him there?!
很难再相信什么
It's hard to trust
因为任何人随时都可能离开
when anyone can go at any time.
但失去和离开的人
But the people who die and the people who go
并非永远消失了
aren't lost forever.
我相信这点
I believe that.
我必须相信
I have to.
-记住他们的声音 -这些人需要你
- And remembering their voices... - These people need you.
才能让他们活着
...is how we keep them alive.
未来属于我们所有人
The future belongs to all of us now.
放下武器 不许动
Drop your weapon! Hold it right there!
干掉他
Take this guy out!
放下刀
Put the knife down!
放下 不然我们会开枪
Do it, or we will shoot!
立即放开他
Let him go! Now!
所有人放下武器
Everyone stand down!
你听到他的话了
You heard him.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
这不只与你有关
This is not just about you.
我需要他活着
I need him alive.
迪克森
Dixon.
别在这里 别像这样杀了他
Not here and not like this.
你要选这个混♥蛋♥
You choosing this piece of shit?
如果我选他 你已经死了
If I was, you'd already be down.
想做什么你就做吧
Do what you fuckin' gotta do.
达里尔
Daryl.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我为我们做了个交易
I made a deal for us.
别担心
Don't worry.
他死不了
He'll live.
所以就一笔勾销了
So the slate's just wiped clean?
债务 双方的伤亡
Debt, deaths on both sides.
我们能得到物资 水 武器
We get supplies, water, weapons.
帕梅拉会提供我们重建所需的一切
Pamela provides everything that we need to finish rebuilding.
无条件提供
Free and clear.
然后我们就回家吗
Then we just go home?
这由每个人自己决定
That's up to everyone to decide.
帕梅拉能从中得到什么
What does Pamela get out of this?
霍恩斯比
Hornsby.
我们告诉人们
We tell the people what he did.
他在那个死了人的房♥子里
Out here, back at that house where --
做了什么
where folks died.
他承担罪责
He takes the fall for it.
所以这是为了救她儿子
So this is about saving her son.
这不再是我们的问题了
It's not our problem anymore.
等我们的人来了 我们再商量
We'll talk about it with our people when they get here.
我们这边需要考虑很多事
There's a lot to think about on our end.
对 毕竟他们杀了我们大部分人
Right. Yeah. Like how they killed most of our people.
还有谁有话说
Anybody else?
我想最重要的是我们在一起
I think the most important thing is that we're together.
我不想再孤军奋战了
I don't want to go it alone anymore.
我不信任他们 但如果你说
I don't trust them. But if you say
这个交易能让我们回家
that this deal gets us back in our homes,
获得自♥由♥ 那我觉得值得冒险
with our own rules, then I think it's worth the risk.
好
Alright.
你介意挪挪我吗?
You mind shifting me over a few feet?
我下面好像有个蚁冢
Think I'm stuck on an anthill here.
习惯就好
Get used to it.
天啊
Wow.
我一直以为我们关系很好呢
I always thought we got along so well.
你害死了多少我的手下
How many of my men have you gotten killed?
墨瑟
Oh, Mercer.
我以为你早意识到了
I thought you realized by now --
他们不是你的手下
They're not your men.
最好去干活吧 士兵
Better hop to it, soldier.
你会被送回联邦
You'll be transported back to the Commonwealth
并接受审判
and put on trial.
帕梅拉 只有我们俩
Look, Pamela, it's just the two of us.
别演戏了
Drop the act.
这不是演戏 兰斯
No act, Lance.
你做得太过了
You've gone too far.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
过去你对我的办事方式
You never seemed to have a problem
似乎从来没有意见
with how I got the job done before.
我们不说过去
We're not talking about the past.
只说现在 现在你捅了大篓子
Only now. And you've made quite a mess of "Now."
-等等 -如果你处理得当 可能会活下来
- Hold on - You might survive this, if you play things right.
但你在联邦的生涯已经结束了
But your life at the Commonwealth is over.
结束了
Over?
过了这么多年
After -- After all the years,
我为你做了这么多...
after all that I've done in service of you --
得了吧 你只是为了自己
Oh, please. You've served yourself
胜过一切 胜过任何人
above everything and anyone else.
总想拼命证明这个世界错了
Always trying so hard to prove the world wrong.
你拒绝看到事实
You refuse to see it.
但我已经有所成就了
But I've made something of myself.
你是个愤怒
You're an angry,
妄想的小男孩 兰斯
delusional little boy, Lance.
想要赢得一场游戏 但你太笨
Trying to win a game, but too foolish
没意识到你从来都不是一个玩家
to realize that you've never actually been a player in it.
你仍需要我
You still need me.
如果我出了什么事
If something happens to me...
联邦的某些盟友
certain alliances the Commonwealth has...
某些稳定因素
certain stabilizing factors...
很可能会出问题
are likely to become a problem.
不管你在玩什么游戏 帕梅拉
Whatever game you're playing, Pamela --
我都身在其中
I'm very much in it.
兰斯·霍恩斯比滥用职权
Lance Hornsby abused his position
给他人造成了无尽的痛苦
and caused untold suffering for others.
但感谢
But thanks in part
朋友和盟友的协助
to the assistance of friends and allies --
以及我们忠心的武装部队
along with our dedicated armed forces,
他未能逃脱
he was unable to escape.
我向你们保证 正义必将得到伸张
And I promise you all -- justice will be served.
她把手段玩到了极致
She played that perfectly.
霍恩斯比背锅 塞巴斯蒂安脱罪
Hornsby takes the fall, Sebastian skates.
明天是创始人日
Now, tomorrow is Founders Day.
我们的社区有机会齐聚一堂
An opportunity for our community to come together and celebrate
庆祝真正使联邦伟大的东西
what truly makes the Commonwealth great --
它的人♥民♥
its people.
我们将会欢庆
And we will celebrate.
我们不会忘记 但我们会度过难关
We will not forget, but we will rise above this.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表