一起迈出第一步
For both of our flocks.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
重建你的信仰
Renew your faith.
让自己得到拯救
Allow yourself to be saved.
无论我们任何人做了什么
No matter what any of us have done,
人无完人
no one is above saving.
我才不信那一套
I don't believe that.
哎呀
Oops.
走错路了
Wrong turn.
你杀了我妹妹
You killed my sister.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我得说谢谢你的帮助
Well, I gotta say thanks for this.
我已厌倦搜索
Was getting tired of all the searching.
嘿!
Hey!
在这儿呢 混♥蛋♥
Over here, shitdick.
这应该很有趣
This should be fun.
嗯 叮叮
Well, ding-ding.
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, kid.
停!
Stop!
早就应该把你干掉的
Should've took you out right off.
现在还不能杀他
We don't kill him yet.
他得付出代价
He needs to pay for what he did.
我同意 但如果那样的话...
I agree. But if we go down that route...
我们就不可能都活着出去
we ain't all gonna make it out alive.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我恨这混♥蛋♥
I hate this prick.
但既然他在我们手里 我们就要充分利用
But we got him now. Let's use him.
拿到我们想要的东西 然后 回家
Get what we want and go home.
你是为了她才这么做的吗?
Are you doing this for her?
不是
No.
不 我不是 我这么做是为了我们
No, I'm not. I'm doing it for us.
莉亚虽然希望我们死 但没有胜过拯救自己的家庭
Leah wants us gone, but not more than saving her own family.
尤其是这个混♥蛋♥
Especially this asshole.
这可能会有800种不同的出错方式
This can go wrong 800 different ways
我个人还是希望我们能活着离开这里
Me I am down with us getting out of this alive.
不行 伊利亚
No! Elijah
你就这么放过他了?
You're just gonna let him walk away?
他们会遭到报应的
They will get what's coming to them.
也许不是今天 但他们肯定会的
Maybe not today, but they will.
我保证
I promise.
莉亚 是我
Leah...it's me.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
该死的
Shit.
那哨声是从楼下传来的 对吗?
That whistle came from downstairs, right?
用窗户下去 到地窖去
Use that window. Get to the cellar.
这里交给我们
We got this.Okay.
妈的!该死
Shit! Shit.
亚伦?
Aaron?
亚伦!在这里!
Aaron! In here!
好的 等一下 我马上回来
Okay. Hold on. I'll be right back.
好
Sure.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
谢谢你 没事
Thank you. Yeah.
你也会为我做同样的事
You would've done the same for me.
会的
I would.
格雷西 朱迪思?
Gracie, Judith?
她们很安全
They're safe.
行尸
The walkers --
黛安和罗西塔 她们正在处理
Dianne and Rosita, they're on it.
好的
Okay.
我们去帮忙处理风车房♥
Let's go help with the windmill.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
如果有必要的话 把我留下就好
Leave me here if you have to.
只要保证把他杀了
Just make sure he's dead.
没有你 我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere without you.
无论发生什么事
No matter what happens.
好吗?
Okay?
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
给你
Here.
拿着这个
Take this.
以防万一
Just in case.
莉亚
Leah.
我们在这里
We're here
出来吧
Come out.
把你的武器扔在地上
Throw your weapons on the ground.
我得先见到卡弗!
I need to see Carver first!
拿着这个
Take that.
出来吧!
Come out!
把你们的武器扔到地上!
Throw your weapons on the ground!
你有什么提议?
What are you offering?
丢掉武器 我们就让你们离开
Lose the weapons and we let you leave.
这就完了?
Is that all?
你们往北走 不要回头
You head north, don't turn back.
我要是看到你们任何一个人 我都会杀了他
I see anyone, anyone at all, I'm gonna kill him.
一旦我们走得够远 我就放他走
Once we're far out enough, I'll let him go.
去他的 肖 闭嘴
Screw this shit, Shaw.Shut up.
你指望我现在相信你吗?
You expect me to trust you now?
是的 只能这样
Yeah. I do.
我们都做错了
We're doing this all wrong.
我们幸存下来 一切是为了什么?
We survived everything for what?
为了继续战斗和自相残杀?
To keep fighting and killing each other?
事实如此
If that's what it takes.
不必如此
Don't have to.
我给你机会去拯救你剩下的家人
I'm giving you a chance to save what's left of your family.
还有我的家人
And mine.
别撒谎了
No more lies.
詹森
Jenson.
那是一次警告
That was a warning.
也是最后一次
The last one.
所有人都给我出来!
Everybody out!
放下刀子 切断绳子
Lower the knife, cut the rope.
詹森 那个女人
Jenson. The woman.
好吧
Fine.
伊利亚 不要
Elijah, don't.
谁也不许动!
No one moves!
以利亚
Elijah.
他再走一步 他就死了!
He takes one more step, he dies!
约瑟芬!卡弗 不要
Josephine! Carve, don't.
停下 詹森 扣动扳机!
Stop.Jenson, pull the trigger!
她的名字是约瑟芬
Her name was Josephine.
詹森 这到底是怎么回事!
Jenson, what the hell?!
詹森!
Jenson!
不对
Nope.
这里没有叫詹森的
No Jenson here.
叫我加百利
Call me Gabriel.
另外两个人最好退下 否则他们就是下一个
The other two better back off or they're next.
退下
Stand down.
你的交易仍然有效?
Your deal still stand?
你有过机会的
You had your chance.
你本来要杀了我们
You would've killed us.
一个接着一个 对吗?
Picked us off one by one, right?
现在轮到加百利了
Now Gabriel does the same thing to you.
也许你说的对
Maybe you're right.
狙♥击♥枪♥在你朋友手里
Your friend has the rifle.
但我打赌在他把我们都干掉之前
But I bet we take a couple of you down
我们会干掉你们中的几个人
before he takes us all.
城镇可以归还给你
You can have your town.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表