《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
我为另一件事派出了一支车队
I sent out a convoy for that other thing.
车队被劫了
It was hijacked.
护卫的士兵全死了
Troopers guarding it, all dead.
我要手术刀式的行动
I need a surgical solution.
有一个四十人左右的团体
There's a group of about 40 people
盘踞在一座公♥寓♥楼里
holed up in an apartment complex.
我们想接触他们 提供帮助
We want to make first contact and offer them help.
-你做了什么 -我的工作
- What did you do? - My job.
-尼根 -加百利
- Negan? - Gabe.
我的武器在哪
Where are my weapons?
我不知道
I don't know.
长官
Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
家火一号♥ 我是阔土 能收到吗
Home Fire 1, this is Open Range, do you copy?
收到 阔土
Copy, Open Range.
情况怎样
Status?
目标已占领 哥们
Location secured, brother.
非常好
Fantastic.
货物呢
The shipment?
我们正在逐层搜索
We're searching floor by floor.
这里的居民不是...很配合
The residents haven't been... very cooperative.
我真惊讶
I'm surprised.
这些人都退化成什么玩意儿了
These people have regressed into God knows what.
简直就像不识好歹的老鼠一样气人
It's like getting mad at a rat that can't tell right from wrong.
嗯 让他们尝尝法律与秩序的滋味
Yeah, well, the small taste of some law and order
他们就知道好歹了
will help them remember.
那当然
It sure will.
随时汇报
Keep me posted.
收到
Copy.
长官
Sir.
怎么了
What?
我们有两个人在东出口被♥干♥掉了
We've got two down at the east exit.
三层
不
No! No, no!
不要
Please, god, no!
求你了 不要
Please! Don't, don't, don't!
联邦警♥察♥三局
达里尔
Daryl.
我刚还找你呢
Was just looking for you.
是吗
Yeah?
我最近一直在忙兼♥职♥
Been doing a little more of the side thing lately.
有家里的消息吗
Anything else about home?
-没有 但是... -迪克森
- Not exactly, but - Dixon.
你今天还来吧
You joining us today?
嗯
Yeah.
过会儿一起吃午饭吧
You want to have lunch later?
好 中午餐厅见
Yeah. Noon at the diner?
一言为定
It's a date.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
你真符合警♥察♥的刻板印象
Just really living up to that stereotype.
我以前就喜欢吃
I mean, I liked 'em before.
要吗
No? Mm.
早上好
Good morning.
今天的任务分配如下
Today's duty assignments are as follows --
道格拉斯和罗斯 A区
Douglas and Ross, Sector A.
利姆和贝克 B区
Lim and Baker, you're B.
麦克休和豪厄尔 C区
McHugh and Howell, take C.
埃斯皮诺萨和迪克森 你们去D区
And Espinosa and Dixon, I want you on Sector D.
有问题吗
Any questions?
好 去干活吧
Alright, let's get to it.
如果你只是盯着牙齿
If you're just staring at those teeth.
呆呆地站着 那就完蛋了
and you're just freezing up, I mean it's over.
大部分人的问题是
You see, the problem that most people have
他们会惊慌失措
is when they start to panic.
但我在腐尸旁可是心如止水
But when I'm around the rotters, my heart rate actually goes down.
迪克森看到过
Dixon's seen it.
看到什么
Seen what?
我是怎么对付腐尸的 说吧
How I handle myself with the rotters. Come on.
对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
可有意思了
It's, uh -- It's good stuff.
迪克森 埃斯皮诺萨
Hey, Dixon, Espinosa...
什么事
What's up?
北边界附近发现了尸群
Swarm's been spotted near the north perimeter.
我们被派去调查
We've been assigned to check it out.
但维克说我们只负责巡逻
But Vicker says we only work patrol.
对 她现在想看看
Yeah, and now she wants to see
你们在墙外表现如何
what you can do outside the walls.
你们的区有人去了 我们走吧
Look, your sector's covered, so let's go.
快点
Come on!
再走一步 你就会死
One more step, you die.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
你先放下
You first.
不可能
Not happening.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
你们是谁
And who the hell are you?
-我是... -她是玛姬
- I'm -- - Her name is Maggie.
天啊
Jesus.
各位
Everybody.
咱们先把家伙收进裤子里吧
Let's put our shit back in our pants and zip up.
好吗
Shall we?
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们住在这里
We live here.
好 那现在怎么办
Okay. So what now?
他们抓住了加百利
They have Gabriel.
不 他们没有
No, they don't.
来吧
Come on.
伊恩 他用墙封住了门 以隐藏公♥寓♥
Ian -- he walled up the doors to hide the apartment.
这栋楼里有几间这种公♥寓♥
There's a couple in the building.
玛姬
Maggie?
我不确定你是否还活着
I wasn't sure you'd made it.
我差点就死了
I almost didn't.
你们偷了他们的枪
Did your people steal their guns?
-劫了那支车队吗 -没有
- Hijack their convoy? - No.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我受够了他们问我这个问题
I am really sick of them asking me this.
我也是
So am I.
你们怎么不有点种
You know, why don't you just ball up
别再含糊其辞 直接叫她骗子呢
and stop tiptoeing around it and call her a liar.
你们老大的书架上有头骨
Your boss had skulls on his bookcase,
所以没错 我觉得这是扯谎
so, yeah, I'm inclined to call bullshit.
-不是我们做的 -是吗 那是谁做的
- We didn't do it. - Yeah? Then who did?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我们必须救他们出去
We have to get these people out of here.
我们不能走
We can't leave.
不能丢下仍在躲藏的同胞
Not with the rest of my people still hiding.
好吧 你想做什么
Okay. What do you want to do?
分成小队
Split into teams,
找到每层活下来的人
sweep each floor for whoever's left,
一起找条路出去
then find a way out together.
好
Okay.
好 走吧
Alright, let's go.
你留下
You stay here.
他们需要信任的人来保护他们
They need someone they trust protecting them.
她跟我走
She comes with me.
还有多远
How much longer?
不远了
Oh, not long.
就在那里
There it is.
其他人呢
Where's everybody else?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表