"It's the hope that kills you."
我们是不是完了
Are we screwed?
我不适合蹲监狱
I don't do well in confinement.
别担心
Don't -- Don't worry.
我处理好了
I've got it handled.
除非你今天还打算惹更多麻烦
Unless you plan on getting in more trouble today?
麻烦不一定都是坏的
Not all trouble is bad trouble.
来看看吧
Come see.
我们已经让你翘班了
We already pulled you out of work.
多耽误几分钟又何妨
What's a few more minutes?
以西结 求你告诉我 你的朋友是人类
Ezekiel, please tell me your friend is human.
兽医治疗区
来 给
Go ahead. Here.
以西结
Hey, Ezekiel.
天啊
Wow.
你确实没闲着
You really have been busy.
我要还人情
I've got a debt to repay.
我的病人已经来了吗
Is my patient already here?
-特丽萨在后面 -以西结
- Theresa's in the back. - Hey, Zeke.
能占用你一分钟吗
You got a minute?
为了你
For you?
我有两分钟
I got two.
我想为之前的事道歉
I-I wanted to apologize -- for earlier.
我是第一次经历这种事
This whole thing is new to me.
我不是说性生活 而是
I-I mean, not the sex part, but, uh...
我们的关系
...us.
我不想...
And, uh, I don't want to --
听好了
Okay, listen.
我对不对劲的人
I got a special sense
有种特殊的感觉
for when somebody's... not okay.
我有过很多亲身经历
A lot of firsthand experience.
我表面上可能很性感
And I might put out this totally sexy,
无忧无虑 乐观开朗
carefree, fun-times vibe,
但我也能应付沉重的事
but I can handle heavy stuff, too.
假如
In -- In case...
你需要倾诉的话
you ever need it.
我杀了两个手下
I killed two of my men.
掩盖了罪行
And I covered it up.
我从没想过我会成为这种人
Never thought I'd be that guy.
我不是这样的人
That's not how I came up.
我父母不是这样教育我的
That's not how my parents raised me.
我有一些绝对不会逾越的底线
I had certain lines that I didn't let myself cross...
直到现在
until now.
你知道我最苦恼的是什么事吗
You know the thing that's really messing with my head?
让我夜不能寐 耿耿于怀的是什么事吗
The thing that keeps me up at night, the thing I keep thinking?
我会再做一次
I'd do it again.
我花了很长时间
I spent a long time,
一辈子都在努力撑着
all my life trying to keep it together,
让其他人觉得安全可靠
safe, solid for everyone else.
我只懂这件事
It's the only thing I know.
我只会这件事
Only thing I'm good at.
我成功了 这让我们走到了现在
And it worked. It got us this far.
也许这地方需要一些别的东西
Maybe this place needs something else.
也许我成了问题的一部分
Maybe I'm part of the problem.
我不知道 我只是累了
I don't know. I'm just tired.
我们何不进屋去
Why don't we... go inside
一起想办法
and we figure it out together.
赫谢尔 对吧
Hershel, right?
我是兰斯
I'm Lance.
不知道你是否记得我
Don't know if you remember me.
我听说你的人生很刺♥激♥ 少年
I've heard you've had a pretty exciting life, young man.
最近有什么刺♥激♥的旅行吗
Taken any exciting trips lately?
那你妈妈呢
How about your mom?
赫谢尔 我最不希望这里出事
The last thing I want, Hershel, is for something to happen here,
尤其不希望你妈妈出事
especially to your mom.
所以我需要你的帮助
So I'm gonna need your help.
如果我能知道真♥相♥ 我就能改正一些事
If I can get the truth, I can fix things.
这是我的工作
That's what I do.
但如果人们有小秘密
But I can't keep people safe
我就没法保护他们了
if they keep secrets.
所以我需要你仔细想想
So I want you to think really hard here.
你有没有什么想告诉我的事
Is there anything you want to tell me?
我应该去找我妈妈了
I should probably go get my mom.
等等
Hey, hold on a second.
你是个好孩子 很勇敢
You're a good kid... brave.
好孩子
And the thing about good kids is...
应该得到礼物
they deserve presents.
说来有趣
It's funny.
我在发生坏事的地方发现了这顶帽子
I found this hat all the way back where the bad things happened.
这么好的帽子浪费了就可惜了
Be a shame for a-a nice hat like this to go to waste.
真没想到
I'll be damned.
完全合适
Perfect fit.
怎么这么巧
What are the odds?
放开他 不然我们会开枪
Release him or we will shoot.
快走
Let's go! Move, move!
这家伙对赫谢尔动手了
This guy put his hands on Hershel.
他说会发生坏事
He said something bad was gonna happen.
-我可以解释 -退后 快点
- I can explain. - Back up! Now!
我是个好人 玛姬
You know, I'm a nice guy, Maggie.
我甚至会允许你们放下武器
I'll even let you back down
不让任何人受伤
so no one gets hurt.
很多人都犯过威胁我家人的错误
Plenty others have made the mistake of threatening my family.
他们中大部分人都已经死了
Most of them are dead now.
你把这地方翻了个底朝天 什么都没找到
And you turned this place upside down and you found nothing.
如果你不想白白送死
So unless you want to die for nothing,
就让他们放下枪
tell them to drop the guns
趁还没有完全失控之前
before something really fucking bad happens.
所有人放下武器
Everyone lower your weapons.
这是命令
That's an order.
退后
Back up.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
如果有任何误会 我很抱歉
Sorry if there was any miscommunication.
很遗憾我们不能成为朋友
Shame we couldn't be friends.
我们不回联邦
We ain't going back to the Commonwealth.
他们让我们在外面继续搜索
They're keeping us out here to search.
直到找到杀人犯吗
Until they find the killers?
对
Yeah.
既然不能交出杀人犯
Well, if we can't give them the killers,
那么枪呢
what about those guns?
我们找到枪 也许能争取点时间
We find them, maybe it buys us some time.
那可未必
That's a big maybe.
要出事了
Something's about to go down.
注意一点
Just keep your eyes open.
有什么发现吗
You find something?
-是的 -带我去看
- We did. - Show me.
你做得很好
You did good.
大部分辛苦工作都是西奥做的
Theo did most of the hard work.
但我必须承认
I have to admit, though...
感觉很特别
it feels special.
我们经历了那么多
After all we've been though,
这是我最接近
as close as I came...
新开始的一次
...got a fresh start.
对我来说 重要的是让我的朋友知道
And it was important to me that my friend know
我有多感激她
just how much I appreciate her.
那感觉一定非常好
It must feel really, really good.
你是怎么了
What's going on in there?
只是在想这个世界
Just thinking about the world.
这也太宽泛了
That's a big subject.
具体是什么
Anything specific?
只是... 这么多年...
Just... all the years...
这么多黑暗
the darkness.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表