《行尸走肉》前情提要
我们离开后她一直在扮演独♥裁♥者
She has been playing dictator since we left.
我发号♥施令
I'm calling the shots
是因为这是所有人投票的结果
because that's how everyone voted.
至于我要杀了你
As for me killing you...
这念头一直在我脑海里
it's always on my mind.
我们是联邦的审查员
We are auditors for the Commonwealth.
你正处于一级评估中
You're under Level 1 assessment.
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
不 看
No! Mira.
如果你见过
我的姐妹由美子
请联♥系♥托米
由美子
Yumiko!
我必须留下
I have to stay.
尼根
Ahh! Negan!
尼根
Ahh! Negan!
锈住了
It's rusted shut.
其他门肯定也一样
Safe bet that they all are.
玛姬呢
Where's Maggie?
她刚才就在我后面
She w-- She was right behind me.
谁来托我上去
Somebody boost me up.
你上去就死定了
You go up there, you're dead.
你去的话她会生气的
She'd be pissed if you tried.
她想让我们继续前进
She'd want us to keep moving forward.
好了 我们得把那扇门打开
Alright, we need to get that door open.
然后我们穿过车厢
Then we'll go from car to car
一直走到车头
until we hit the front of the train.
然后下车
Then we'll hop off.
继续前进
And then we just keep going.
小心 伙计们
Look out, guys.
无家可归老兵
你好
没有人能够幸免
真♥相♥也是谎言
你人生的王冠
没有家
没有工作
饥饿
你知道这意味着什么 对吗
You know what this means, don't you?
那个照片板
The photo board?
联邦是真实存在的
The Commonwealth is real.
那是一张你的照片 钱包大小
That was a wallet-sized photo of you,
也就是说是放在你兄弟钱包里的
which means it was in your brother's wallet,
也就是说末世之中 他一直随身带着它
which means he kept the wallet on him in the apocalypse,
可能有十多年了 谁会这样做
possibly for 10-plus years, and who does that?
他听起来真棒
He sounds awesome.
什么
What?
你说得也对
And also what you said.
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
他们有组织架构 法律
They have structure. Laws.
有人主管这里
Someone here's in charge,
我要和那个人谈谈
and I'm going to speak to that person.
就这样吗 计划是谈谈吗
That's it? The plan is talking?
是的 冷静如冰 要求结果
Yes. Cold as ice. Demand results.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是
Nothing. It's just...
那是你兄弟 你确定可以冷静如冰吗
it's your bro. You sure you can be "Cold as ice"?
是的 我以前是律师 本就如此
Yeah, I was a lawyer. It comes naturally.
听着 我爱我兄弟
Look, I love my brother.
但在这一切之前
But I hadn't seen him in a really long time
我已经很久没见过他了 我以为...
before all of this, and I assumed --
没关系 我可以的
It doesn't matter. I'll be fine
-只要我能和那个人... -嘘 等会
as long as I can speak to the --Shh! Hang on.
是昨晚的那个女的
That was her, from last night.
你看到她看我们的样子了吗 她知道了
Did you see how she was looking at us? She knows.
我们没事 没人知道我们试过逃走
We're fine. No one knows we tried to leave,
相信我 不然我们会被带走的...
or believe me, we'd be called int--
以西结不见了
Ezekiel's gone.
回答你们的下一个问题
In anticipation of your next question,
我把所有地方都找过了 也问过了
I looked everywhere, asked around.
没人告诉我任何消息 有人带走他了
No one's saying anything. Someone took him.
有人知道我们做了什么
Someone knows what we did,
他是倒下的第一块多米诺骨牌
and he's just the first domino to fall.
继续回答你们后面的疑问
In anticipation of your follow-up query,
我不知道自己是怎么知道的
I don't know how I know.
我只知道我要崩溃了
I only know that I'm freaking out!
可能是因为他骂了那个大个子
It's probably 'cause he told off the big guy.
上帝 他为什么要骂他
Oh, God. Why'd he tell off the big guy?
我们应该跟他们谈谈 跟他们谈谈
We should talk to them. We should talk to them.
我们可以坦白我们是谁 从哪来
We can come clean about who we are and where we're really from.
尤金 我再说最后一遍
Eugene, for the last time,
不要跟他们的执法人员谈
do not talk to their law enforcement.
如果你别无选择
Or if you find yourself in a situation
必须开口 就坚持原来的说辞
where you have to, you stick to the story.
那我们该怎么做
Well, what do we do?
等等 你干什么 冷静
Wait, what? Be cool.
冷静如冰 如冰
Ice! Ice!
你们带走了我们的一个人吗
You've got one of our people?
你们对他做了什么
What have you done with him?
我要求知道他被带去哪里了
I demand to know where he's been taken!
女士 冷静
Ma'am, calm down.
我不知道你的朋友在哪里
I don't know where your friend is.
那我们没有必要继续对话了
Then there's no reason for us to continue this conversation.
我要和能回答我的人说话
I'd like to speak to somebody who can actually give me answers.
你向谁汇报
Who do you report to?
你想跟我的主管谈谈吗
You wanna speak to my supervisor?
没错 把你们经理叫来
That's right! We wanna talk to the manager!
亲爱的爸爸
你总是说
如果你一周没回来
我们就继续生活
妈妈没听你的话
她去找你了
已经过去三周了
所以我们也要去了
我会照顾杰西
每天十点打开无线电
希望尽快见到你们
爱你们的
汤姆和杰西
恶魔
狗 回来 回来
Hey, Dog! Come here! Come here!
狗
Hey! Dog!
回来
Come here!
回来
Come here!
狗
Dog!
狗
Dog!
我不知道你为什么来这里
I'm not sure why you're here.
你已经被评估过了
You've already been assessed.
你以为你们在评估我吗
You think you've been assessing me?
不 亲爱的
No, dear.
是我在评估你们
I've been assessing you.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me --
你们的社区庞大又有组织
Your community's large and organized.
你们有官僚机构 你们是其中的成员
There's a bureaucracy, and you're part of it.
也许在灾变之前 你做的也是类似的工作
You probably had a job like this before the world fell.
要我猜 我会说
If I had to guess, I'd say
你曾是法证心理学家
forensic psychologist.
也许你以前是学者
Perhaps you were an academic.
研究员
Researcher?
你们的职责是为社区评估威胁
Your role is to assess threat for your community.
你们问我们过去的身份
You ask about who we were
因为你们的上级认为
because someone above you has decided
那是不错的基准线
that that's a good baseline position
能评判现在的我们
from which to judge who we are.
所以你们在我们大脑尘封的记忆中搜索
So you poke around the dusty corners of our brains,
询问我们的如厕习惯
test our sense of boundaries
来测试我们的边界感
with queries about our toileting habits.
因为一张两元钞票 你们狠狠训斥了我的人
You raked one of my people over the coals due to a $2 bill,
这让我认为你们的流通货币是美元
which makes me believe your currency is the U.S. Dollar,
你们需要严格管控现钞的数量
and that you need to strictly control the amount in circulation.
你们使用熟悉的钱 作为一种强大的心理策略
You use familiar money as a powerful psychological tactic,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表