首先我得召集足够的
First, I need to gather enough troops
愿意反抗帕梅拉的士兵
willing to make a move on Pamela.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead..."
只要她还活着 我们都不会安全
None of us are safe as long as she's still breathing.
你知道我们能把女儿找回来的 对吧
You know we're gonna get our daughter back, right?
但你知道我们必须做什么
But you know what we gotta do.
好
Okay.
不 不不不
No! No, no, no, no.
腐尸在爬墙
They are climbing the walls.
它们涌进来了
They're flooding in.
腐尸进入♥联♥邦了 总管
The dead are in the Commonwealth, Governor.
把尸群引去平民区
Divert the swarm towards the lower wards.
这是判了他们死刑
That is a death sentence.
救命
Help me!
救命
Help!
你会没事的
You'll be okay...
快点 走 走
Come on, move! Move!
这边
Over here!
茱尔丝
Jules!
你会没事的 你会没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
不 不
No! No!
不
No-o-o!
-救命 -茱尔丝
- Help! - Jules!
快 我们离开这
Come on! Let's get the hell outta here!
不 不
No! No!
我们得去医院
We gotta get to the hospital!
这边
This way!
穿过围栏 快
Through the fence! Move!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
快走
Come on!
-走 -不
- Go! - No!
慢点
Easy.
好了 我们...
All right, we -- we --
-我没事 -达里尔 不 你有事
- I'm fine. - Daryl, no, you're not.
她失血太多
She's lost a lot of blood.
-挺住 -没事的
-Come on. Come on. - You're okay.
-没事的 -坚持住
- It's okay, it's okay. - Stay with us.
坚持住
Stay with us.
挺住
Come on.
医生 护士和药都不见了
All the doctors are gone and the nurses and the medicine.
-哪去了 -听说都被帕梅拉带走了
- Where? - We heard Pamela took everything
她躲在自己的封闭社区里
and she's holed up in her gated community,
让剩下的联邦自生自灭
and she left the rest of the Commonwealth to fend for itself.
我们就去那里
Well, that's where we go.
士兵太多了
There's too many troopers.
最好能找人带我们进去 避免交战
Hoping to find somebody to get us in without a fight.
默瑟怎么样 他认识里面的人
What about Mercer? He knows people on the inside.
是的 麦克斯也这样想 有一队人去找他了
Yeah, Max thinks so. There's a team after him.
还有一些人去找孩子们了
Some of the others are looking for the kids,
他们会回来集♥合♥
and they're gonna meet us back here.
我们就干等着吗
So we just wait?
不 我们照顾好她和你
No, we're gonna take care of her and you.
挺住 坚持住
Come on. Stay with us.
等等 他想说什么
Wait, wait. He's trying to say something.
什么
What is it?
什么 这个吗
What? What? This?
我们会让音乐流传下去 好吗
We keep the music alive, okay?
永远流传下去
Always.
永远流传下去 我保证
Always. I promise you.
为了你
为了所有人
为了所有人
For everyone.
向我保证 保证
Promise me. Promise.
-好的 -好的
-Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! - Yeah!
我爱你
I love you.
我们都很爱你
We love you so much.
等等
Wait.
我给她输血
I'm gonna give her blood.
你知道这个怎么用吗
You know how to do this?
知道 但是你们的血型得匹配
Yeah, but your types have to match.
我是万能血
Mine goes with anybody.
我小时候 莫尔会让我卖♥♥血赚钱
Merle used to make me sell it when I was a kid for money.
给你
There you go.
我去清理医院 确保其他人没事
I'm gonna sweep the hospital, make sure the others are okay.
-我们也去 -你可以吗
- We're coming, too. - You good?
宝贝 后退 护住头
Baby, get back! And cover your head!
我好了
I'm clear!
麦克
Mike?!
我在这
I'm here.
在这
I'm here.
我们把车装好 快点
Let's load it up, quickly.
放进去就行了
Just set it inside.
最后一趟 装完出发
One more and we're out.
小心头
Watch your head.
这是给帕梅拉准备的吗
That thing for Pamela?
这个可以装车了
This one's ready for loading.
我们快好了 快
We almost got it. Go.
提议仍然有效 玛姬
Offer still stands, Maggie.
不用了
I'm good.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
等等
Wait!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
你没事吧
You all right?
杰瑞和伊莱哲呢
Where's Jerry, Elijah?
还在外面
Still out there.
-上帝 你还好吗 -我没事
-God. You all right? -Yeah, I'm okay.
-怎么回事 -路上告诉你
-What happened? -We'll fill you in on the way.
我们得去医院了
We gotta get to the hospital.
让开
Move! Move!
可可
Coco.
罗西塔
Rosita!
没事了
Hey. It's okay.
我们找到默瑟了 孩子们的情况怎么样
We got Mercer. Any updates on the kids?
我们找到他们了
We found them.
谢天谢地 我们医院见
Oh, thank God. We'll see you at the hospital.
没事
It's okay.
怎么了
What's happening?
怎么了 我在哪
What's happening? Where am I?
没事 你在医院
Shh. It's okay. You're at the hospital.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
我要死了吗
Am I gonna die?
不
No, no.
你不会死
You're not gonna die.
感觉... 感觉我要死了
Feels like -- It feels like I'm gonna die.
我不能死 妈妈会找到爸爸 我们会在一起
I can't. Mom's gonna find Dad, and we're gonna be together.
我们都会在一起的
We're all gonna be together.
但现在 感觉...
But right now, it just -- it feels like --
你不会死
Shh. You're not gonna die.
你没事 你没事
You're fine. You're fine.
她把她对爸爸说的话也告诉了我
She told me this thing she told Dad.
她说 我们才是...
She said, "We're the ones..."
朱迪 朱迪
Jude. Jude.
快醒醒 丫头
Come on, wake up. Come on, girl.
朱迪
Jude!
行尸进来了 我们得走了
Walkers breached. We gotta go.
我不能走
I can't. I can't go.
卡萝尔 能收到吗
Carol, do you copy?!
朱迪 朱迪 快醒醒
Jude. Jude, come on. Wake up.
罗西塔 你们在哪
Rosita, where are you?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表