《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
你们现在开始打家劫舍了吗
Y'all looting houses now?
是塞巴斯蒂安逼我们来的 他用孩子威胁我们
Sebastian made us come in here. He threatened our kids.
-这是钱吗 -至少...
- That the money? - ...home with --
他一直在找走投无路的人
He's been finding desperate people,
派他们穿过尸群 去取藏着的现金
sending them through swarms to get stashes of cash.
大部分人都没活下来
Most of them didn't make it out.
事情有点失控了
Things just got a little out of hand.
霍恩斯比来找他们只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before Hornsby comes for these people.
那我们必须做些什么了
Then we have to do something.
但如果伊恩没偷武器 那是谁偷的
But if Ian didn't steal the weapons, who did?
迪克森
Dixon!
他们让你上屋顶
They're looking for you on the roof.
两位 你们懂我的难处吧
Guys, you see my problem here.
这可不好看
This is not a good look.
这让我们都很难办
It puts all of us in a very tough spot.
不管有没有难处 这都是真♥相♥
Problem or not, it's the truth.
那我们再捋一遍 确保我没搞错
So, let's just run through this one more time, make sure I got it straight.
你们进去 一言不合交火了
You went in. Things got tense. A firefight broke out.
然后这里的人杀光了
Then the people here killed every last one
我们训练有素 全副武装的士兵
of our trained, armed, and armored soldiers,
但没杀你俩
but not you two,
一个独臂男和一个神父
the one-armed guy and the priest.
然后凶手们逃了
Then the killers escaped.
你们用对讲机呼了我
You called me over the walkie.
我们开车过来
We drove up.
就是这样
And here we are.
这就是你们的故事
That's your story?
-差不多吧 -对
That's basically it, yeah. Yeah. - Yeah. Yes.
你对此怎么看
What do you think about all this?
我们在外漂泊了很久
Well, we've been on the road a long time.
他们很有实力
They can definitely handle themselves.
既然他们这么说 那这就是事实
If that's what they say happened, that's what happened.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我有另一个理论 听好了
But I have another theory. Just hear me out.
一群癫狂暴♥力♥的陌生人放过你们
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a bunch of crazed, violent strangers
实在说不太通
to just keep the two of you alive.
但你们也不会说谎
It also doesn't make sense for the two of you to lie
去保护一群癫狂暴♥力♥的陌生人
to protect a bunch of crazed, violent strangers --
除非 他们不是陌生人
unless they weren't strangers.
你是说我们在撒谎吗
Are you calling us liars?
你的人没控制住局面
Your guy lost control of the situation.
我们勉强才活了下来
We barely survived.
别把责任推到我们身上
We're not gonna take the fall for this.
好吧 有道理
Okay. Fair enough.
我不想激怒你们 我只是要完成工作
I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I've just got a job to do.
归根结底 我们都想要同样的东西
At the end of the day, we all want the same thing, right?
伸张正义
Justice.
那当然
Of course.
你俩继续搜查这里 我们其他人出发了
You two keep searching the area while the rest of us move out.
-收到 长官 -回联邦吗
- Copy that, sir. - To the Commonwealth?
不 这帮禽兽仍逍遥法外
Oh, no. There's monsters running loose.
我们要把他们揪出来
We need to smoke them out.
先去山顶寨
We'll start with the hilltop,
看我们的朋友是否知道些什么
see if our friends heard anything.
至少应该让他们知道
At the very least, they should know
有一些很危险的人可能会去他们那里
there's some very dangerous people who might be coming their way.
穿上盔甲吧 士兵
Better suit up, soldier.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚真有趣
Last night was fun.
前晚也一样
And the night before.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的性生活真和谐
We're pretty awesome at this sex thing.
我当然懂了 我做过很多爱
And I should know. I've had a lot of sex in my life.
没有做过很多
Well... not a lot of sex.
等等 你猜怎么着
Wait. You know what?
我们都是成年人
We're both adults.
我做过很多爱 你做过很多爱
I've had a lot of sex, and you've had a lot of sex.
我真喜欢听你说话
I love listening to you talk.
也喜欢和你做♥爱♥
And, of course, the sex.
我也是
Me, too.
但哥们 这一大清早的
But, dude, these crack-of-dawn,
超级战士早起闹铃太烦人了
super-soldier wake-up times suck ass.
我都不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
你到底需要睡眠吗 我每次转身
Do you even need sleep? 'Cause every time I roll over,
都能看见你躺在那里 盯着天花板
you're just lying there staring at the ceiling.
我认为你是个半机器人
I think you're part robot.
对
That's it.
被你发现了
You got me.
哔 哔 哔
Beep. Beep, beep.
说吧
Come on.
怎么回事
What's the deal with that?
你是在冥想吗
Is it some kind of meditation?
也许我只是沉浸在喜悦中
Maybe I'm just basking in the afterglow.
我睡眠很好
I sleep fine.
我确实对别人有这个影响
I do have that effect on people.
但那看起来不像喜悦 更像是煎熬
But it didn't really look like basking, more like...stewing.
你想说什么
You getting at something?
没什么 只想确保你没事
No. Just making sure you're cool.
好吧
Okay, then.
我没事
I'm fine.
很好
Great.
非常好
Totally.
但如果你有什么话想一吐为快...
But if there was anything you needed to get off your chest...
我只是想说 与大家想的不同
...all I'm saying is that, contrary to popular opinion,
我其实很擅长倾听
I'm pretty freaking great at listening.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
听到了 清清楚楚
Message received loud and clear.
看吧
See?
我很擅长倾听
Good at listening.
你上班要迟到了
You're gonna be late for work.
进来
Come in.
抱歉一大早叫你们过来
Apologies for the early-morning invite.
这场谈话不能公之于众
This discussion isn't quite ready for public broadcast.
你们没事吧
Are you two okay?
那条信息感觉很紧急
That message seemed pretty urgent.
罗西塔告诉我了一件
Rosita confided in me
她最近在工作中遇到的惨剧
about a harrowing experience she recently encountered on the job.
我们认为应该将这件事
We thought it would be beneficial,
告诉你这位愿意讲真话的记者
given your position as a truth-telling newsperson, to give you the deets.
好 发生了什么
Alright, so, what's up?
塞巴斯蒂安和他的几位亲信
Sebastian and some of his cronies
强迫达里尔和我去
forced Daryl and I to steal cash
边界外的一座废弃的房♥子偷现金
from an abandoned house outside the perimeter.
在那里 有个女人
There was a woman there.
他们以前就做过这种事
They had done this before.
他们派过平民去那里 那些人都死了
They had sent civilians in, and none of them made it out alive.
他们要我们别声张
They wanted us to stay quiet,
但我很在意那个女人 爱普尔
but I think about that woman, April,
还有他们经历过的事
and what they all went through.
这里还是有好人的
There are good people here.
他们应该知道真♥相♥
They need to know the truth.
那个前士兵失踪后
Someone sent us a list of names of people
有人给了我们一张名单
when the ex-trooper went missing.
我们试过解读它
We tried to figure it out,
但一直没有头绪
but we just kept hitting dead ends.
爱普尔·马顿斯 可能是她 对吧
April Martens. That could be her, right?
让我看看
Let me see that.
不 这个名单上人太多了
No, there are way more names on this list
塞巴斯蒂安没派这么多人去房♥子
than Sebastian sent into that house.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表