explained everything you've been through,
精神上受到的折磨
the mental anguish that it's caused you,
他同意不提出指控
and he has agreed to not press charges.
但你不能再骚扰他
But you have to leave him alone.
签个字
Oh, and sign that.
上面写着你情绪失控
It states you were emotionally distraught
在女友失踪后陷入偏执
and in a paranoid state following the disappearance of your girlfriend.
很遗憾这与你想象中的结果不同
I'm sorry this didn't lead where you thought it would.
你看错了卡尔霍恩 你得接受这点
You were wrong about Calhoun, and you need to accept that,
如果你不接受 我就没法帮你了
because if you don't, I'm not gonna be able to help.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
这个阴谋比我最初想象的更黑暗
The conspiracy goes deeper than I initially thought.
哥们 这些不是真的
Dude, none of this is happening!
史蒂芬妮跟你分手了
Stephanie broke up with you.
这太荒谬了
That's utterly absurd.
我之前就这样想了 但我想着
Look, I've been thinking it, but, you know,
你万一看对了卡尔霍恩呢
what if you were right about this Calhoun guy?
但那家伙是个管道工 尤金
But the dude is a plumber, Euge.
你有... 看
You've got -- Mira.
你有史蒂芬妮的工作调令
You've got Stephanie's work-transfer order.
搬家工来搬走了她的家具
Moving guys literally came and took her furniture.
也许事情没那么复杂
Maybe it's not that complicated.
但你给我的第一条建议是
But the first bit of advice you gave me was,
"当一个女人说爱你时 相信她"
"When a woman tells you she loves you, believe her."
对 当一个女人辞了工作
Yeah, well, when a woman quits her job
没告诉你就搬走了时
and moves away without telling you,
也许你也该相信这是真的
maybe you should believe that, too.
我爸爸受够了的那天
The day my dad had enough,
他直接走了
my man just split.
我以为是因为我抽了他的烟
And I thought that it was because I smoked his cigarettes.
我再也没有见过他
And I never saw him again.
所以 谁知道呢
So, who knows?
也许就是这样
Maybe that was it.
你以为你非常了解某人
I mean, you can think you know someone
然后却发现 你压根不了解真正的他
and then find out you never even met them.
对 这很难受
Yeah, it sucks, man.
但这是常事
But it happens all the time.
我理解你为什么会得出这种结论
I can appreciate how you might reach that conclusion.
不过 我知道一个你不知道的信息
However, I'm privy to one piece of data that you are not.
我知道那种感受
I know how it felt.
好吧
Okay.
这只是一种理论
Well, it was just a theory.
特遣部队坚守阵地
第二波尸潮即将到来
我知道你不想听
Look, I know you don't want to hear it,
但你完成了工作
but you did your job.
这是好事 我们不会永远住在这里
That's a good thing. We're not going to be here forever.
不用每天都拼死拼活
Not every day has to be a fight.
暂住在这里本来就该这样
That's what moving here temporarily was supposed to be all about.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 姐姐
Okay, sis,
就这样吧
I'll take it.
这是什么
What is it?
一份名单
It's a list of names.
看最后一个名字
Look at the last one.
泰勒·戴维斯
就说我听到动静了
I told you I heard something.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
你耍了我
You played me.
我就知道
I knew.
你为卡尔霍恩的虚假不在场证明提供佐证
You corroborated Calhoun's bogus alibi,
我很确定你参与了掩盖史蒂芬妮的失踪
I was certain you were involved with covering up Stephanie's disappearance.
但我现在才意识到我的妄想有多严重
But now I realize the depths of my self-delusion,
因为在肚子上重重挨了一脚之前
because Occam's razor should have led me to this conclusion
我早该遵照奥卡姆剃刀定律得出最简单的结论
before a well-placed kick to the belly ever did.
从来就没有什么史蒂芬妮
There was never any Stephanie.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是卧底特工吗
Is she an undercover agent?
欠你人情的欺诈师吗
A con artist that owes you a favor?
她演得太真了
Well, she was very convincing.
你利用她打动我的感情 骗我说出了
You used her to pull at my heartstrings and to trick me into telling you
你想知道的关于我们社区的一切
everything you wanted to know about our communities.
你成功了
Well, it worked.
她引我去了火车场
She led me to the train yard,
我们在那里被你抓住了
where we were captured by you!
你认为我好欺负
You thought I wa-- you thought I was an easy mark,
最信任警♥察♥
the most trusting of the police, so you --
所以你把我的朋友们一个个拆散
you split off my friends one at a time,
以为我的防线会崩溃 但我没崩溃
thinking I'd break, but I didn't break.
然后她引我去了无线电室 我们再次被抓
Then she led me to the -- the radio room, where we were captured again.
这次你倒是赚翻了
Oh, and you certainly got your money's worth there.
我竟然上了两次当
I actually fell for that one twice!
她说我可以信任你
She's the one that told me I can trust you!
而我信任了
And I did.
她甚至读了我的小说
She even read my book
以获取任何有用的自传式信息
so that she could get any helpful autobiographical information
来满足你的需要
that might serve your needs!
现在你得到了想要的一切 怎么
But now that you've gotten everything you wanted, what?!
骗局没必要再继续了吗
No need to continue the ruse?!
是这样吗
Is that it?!
但你没料到这个反转
But you didn't see this twist.
我一定会让所有人都知道
I am gonna make absolutely certain that everybody knows
你的真面目是什么
exactly who and what you are.
好啊
Okay.
具体来说 是什么呢
And who or what is that, exactly?
恶人
The villain?
鬼怪
The boogeyman?
还是你们遇见的最大贵人呢
Or the best goddamn thing that ever happened to you?
你说得对 尤金
You're right, Eugene.
我是骗了你
I did lie to you.
就像你和你朋友们为了进这里 满口扯谎一样
Just like you and your friends lied through your teeth to get inside these walls.
不
No. No.
但谁会分那么清呢
But who's keeping score, right?
为了让你们来这里 我的确做了一些事
So, I did what I had to do to get you here.
知道吗 你们应该为此感谢我
And you know what? You should be thanking me for it.
你们蠢到不知道天上掉了馅饼可不是我的错
It's not my fault you people are too stupid to know a good thing when it landed in your laps.
你就直接承认了吗
You're just -- you're just admitting it?
我爱上了她 而我所知的她的一切都是假象
I fell in love, and everything I know about her is a fiction!
当你动了真情时 我们试过让你面对现实
Look, we tried to rip the Band-Aid off when we saw it was getting serious,
我用尽办法阻止你寻找她 但你就是不停手
and I did everything I could to get you to stop looking for her, but you wouldn't.
结果闹成了这样
And here we are.
至少你现在能停手了吧
At least you can stop now, right?
当时你们的情况不会好转 尤金
It wasn't gonna get better for your people, Eugene.
他们将会饿死
They were about to starve.
现在你们来了这里
And now you're here
你们的社区得到了修缮
and your community is getting fixed
你们得到了一切 从音乐会到癌症手术
and you've got everything, from concerts to cancer surgery.
而我们对你们的唯一要求
And literally the only thing we've ever asked of you all in return
就是成为对这里有贡献的成员
is to be productive members of society here
只要你们自愿留下
for as long as you choose to stay.
所以 随心所欲地告诉他们吧
So, tell them whatever you want.
你为了出狱签的那份声明
The statement you signed to get out of jail
上面写着你因神经焦虑导致了偏执
says you were suffering from paranoia as a result of nervous strain.
记得吗
Remember?
看看你 尤金
I mean, look at you, Eugene.
这显然对你打击很大
This has obviously taken a toll.
你心碎了我遗憾吗
Am I sorry your heart got broken?
那当然
Absolutely.
我相信你的朋友们听说了一定也很难过
And I'm sure your friends will be very sad to hear about it, too.
但权衡一下
But in the balance of things,
我仍觉得这个结果对大家都好
I still think it worked out in everyone's favor.
他们应该也会这样想
And they probably would, too.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表