在今天这样美好的日子里
On a beautiful day like today?
不能更好了
Never better.
天啊 很抱歉
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry!
我真毛糙
I'm -- I'm such a klutz!
档案室
卡萝尔
Carol?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
抱歉
Sorry.
打探消息
Snooping.
我很担心以西结
I was worried about Ezekiel.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我知道他要动手术
Well, I know that he needs surgery,
我知道他在排队
and I know that he's in line.
轮到147号♥要多久
How long before you get to number 147?
太久了
Too long.
病人不知道他们的编号♥
Patients aren't aware of their place in line,
你能帮我个忙 别说出去吗
so can you do me a favor and keep that yourself?
嗯 当然可以
Mm-hmm. Of course.
以西结知道情况有多糟吗
Does Ezekiel know how bad his chances are?
他知道情况不乐观
He knows the odds aren't good.
但他不知道
But he doesn't know
他几乎没机会动上手术
there's likely no chance he'll get the surgery
除非发生奇迹 他排到前面
unless by some miracle he moves up the line.
对不起 我希望我能做更多事
I'm sorry. I wish I could do more.
欢迎来到杀戳屋
Welcome to the kill house.
在本训练中 杀戮不是首要任务
In this exercise, killing is not your primary goal.
我要的是快速和团队协作
I'm looking for speed and teamwork.
两人一队 两队同时开始
Two teams of two will start the course simultaneously.
一队进入右边的屋子
One team goes through the house on the right,
另一队进入左边的屋子
the other team takes the house on the left.
每队只有一把武器 必须共用
There's one weapon per team that must be shared.
你们的目标是穿过屋子
Your objective -- get through the house
杀光屋内腐尸
and all the rotters inside.
各屋尽头都有一只红色标记的腐尸
There will be a rotter marked in red at the end of each house.
第一支杀掉红尸的队伍
First team to take out their red
离正式入伍就更近了一步
gets one step closer to earning their stripes.
但协作失败的队伍
But fail to work as a unit...
将得到惩罚
see what you get.
哈特 你和托马斯一队
Hart, you're with Thomas.
埃斯皮诺萨 格林一队
Espinosa, Green.
金塔纳 约翰逊一队
Quintana, Johnson.
迪克森 丹尼尔斯一队
Dixon, Daniels.
组队吧
Team up.
我可以和埃斯皮诺萨一队吗
You mind if I go with Espinosa?
我们配合很好
We make a good team.
我问你的意见了吗
Did I ask for your opinion?
埃斯皮诺萨 格林
Espinosa, Green.
迪克森 丹尼尔斯
Dixon, Daniels.
你们先开始
You're up first.
我们可以的 我知道你是最快的
We got this. I know you're the fastest,
而我是最狠的 所以没问题
and I'm the baddest, so we're good.
来吧
Let's do this.
我是杰克
Hey. I'm Jake.
你好 杰克
'Sup, Jake?
我来
I got it!
安全
Clear.
让开
Move.
拿着
Take it!
继续走
Keep going!
救命
Help!
埃斯皮诺萨
Espinosa!
迪克森
Dixon!
迪克森
Dixon!
那是怎么回事
And what was that?
他没事的 我就在旁边
He was good. I was right there.
我说了 快速和团队协作
I said speed and teamwork.
格林 埃斯皮诺萨 好样的
Green, Espinosa. Nicely done.
迪克森
Dixon.
跟我来
You're with me.
你一定要买♥♥这张 可好听了
You have to get this. It's so good.
我没钱
I don't have any money.
你没零用钱吗
Oh. Don't you get an allowance?
你朋友是谁 朱迪
Hey! Who's your friend, Jude?
公主 这是梅
Hi, Princess! This is Mei.
梅是同好啊 我已经喜欢上她了
Oh, I see Mei got the memo. I dig her already.
你们需要帮助吗
You guys need any help?
我准备好结账了
Um, I think I'm ready to check out.
摇滚啊 有品味
Oh, rock on. Good taste.
很高兴与你做生意
Well, pleasure doing business,
欢迎随时回来 女士们
and come back anytime, ladies.
你不用这样做
You didn't have to.
这是礼物 送朋友的
It's a gift. For a friend
收据能给我吗
Can I have the receipt?
不用还钱啦
Oh, don't worry about paying me back.
我想留作纪念 纪念这美好的一天
I'd like it as a reminder. Of a good day.
她要配得上今晚贵客的东西
She wants something worthy of tonight's guests.
这不行
That isn't it.
这么点时间 我们已经尽力了
We did the best we could with the time we had.
她知道你能做到的
She knows you'll come through.
文森蒂美酒
配送地址
俄亥俄州斯普林斯港
林多尔街85号♥
埃斯皮诺萨 你不用来
Espinosa, we don't need you for this.
我自愿的
I volunteered.
给她一个包 我喜欢志愿者
Give her a bag. I love volunteers.
特别是长这么俏的
Especially ones that look like that.
放这里
Right here.
好 看看圣诞老人给我带来了什么
Alright. Let's see what Santa brought me.
这是在搞笑吗
This supposed to be funny?
他练习时能得到最新武器
He gets the newest ones for his drills.
这叫高级军事训练 墨瑟
Advanced military training, Mercer.
高级军事训练
Advanced military training.
当心点
Hey, careful with that one.
这根牙签吗
This toothpick?
对 不值得我浪费时间
Yeah. It's not worth my time.
你必须顺着甩下去
You gotta swing all the way through.
这玩意儿真可悲 应该挂在墙上
That thing is pathetic. Belongs on a wall.
好了 放腐尸
Alright. Release the rotters.
跟我来
With me.
一次两只 听我命令
Two at a time, on my count.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你为什么这样做 你...
Why did you do that?! You--
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
这就是联邦未来的士兵吗
This is the future soldier of the Commonwealth?
你不该插手 他不会有事的
You shouldn't have intervened. He would've been fine.
我又没通过团建训练吗
Did I fail another team-building exercise?
你习惯于独自搞定一切 我懂
You're used to handling things on your own. I get that.
但这里的情况不同
But that's not how it works around here.
有时我们得彼此成全
Sometimes we have to set each other up to win.
这和那个小混球的自负有什么关系
What does that have to do with that little prick's ego?
这地方是我见过最好的地方
This place is as good as anything I've seen.
如果你能适应 就能获得体面的生活
It'll give you a decent life if you can cut it.
而我希望你成功
And I want you to succeed.
但你不能自找麻烦
But you gotta get out of your own damn way.
你在外面迷路了吗
You get lost out there?
抱歉 厨房♥排队的人太多了
Sorry. Long line at the kitchen.
给
Here you go.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
-什么 -你今天过得如何
- What? - How was your day?
很好
It was great.
-我交到了新朋友 -是吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表