我的家人们
My people...
他们来这是为了夺回♥教♥皇抢走的食物
They're here for the food that Pope took from them.
没有食物 他们会饿死的 他们都是好人
They'll starve without it, and they're good people.
快走 !
Go, go, go!
教皇死了
Pope is dead.
狄克逊杀了他
Dixon murdered him.
他和敌人是一伙的
He's with the enemy.
我就应该找准时机把他杀了
I should have killed him when I had the chance.
我们要杀光这墙内所有的一切
We're gonna kill everything inside these walls.
放开我!
Let go!
背后有人追踪我
I've got one on my tail.
我们甩掉了
We lost ours.
我们得处理一下那伤口 走吧
We need to take care of that bleeding. Let's go.
这边走
This way.
好吧 现在怎么办?
Okay. What now?
等到天亮 把他们都杀了
Wait 'til dawn, hunt them down.
不如我们拿了食物就跑
Or we just get the food and go.
然后呢?满载而归走出这里?
And what? Walk out of here with our arms full?
只要我们能走出去 没错
As long as we walk out of here, yeah.
除非食物不是我们来这里的唯一目的
Unless chow ain't the only thing we're here for.
我不会抛下达里尔和加百利的
I'm not leaving Daryl and Gabriel.
我也不会冒着被跟踪的风险回家
And I won't risk being followed home.
卡弗 报告
Carver, report.
我在医务室
In the infirmary.
领头把我甩开了 但我会找到她的
The leader slipped me, but I'll get her.
找到她
Just find her.
他们中没有人可以活着离开这里
Not one of them's getting out of here alive.
收到
Copy that.
嘿 找不到朱迪斯和格雷西了
Hey we can't find Judith and Gracie.
她们没在上面
They never made it up.
好吧 加入我们
Okay. You're with us.
先熬过这一关再去找她们
We get through this and we find them.
We get through this and we find them.
先熬过这一关再去找她们
We get through this and we find them.
撑不住的
It's not gonna hold.
可以的
It will.
来吧
Come on.
我来吧
I've got it.
我们还能用什么?
What else can we use?
雨水无济于事
Rain's not helping.
风还不停地煽动大火
The wind just keeps stoking the flames.
对不起 老大 但里面太热了
Sorry, boss, but it's scorching in there.
可能是时候叫停了
Might be time to call it off.
不行
No.
我们还得试试别的办法
Just gotta try something else.
有消防车吗?
Like a firetruck.
嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
过来!
Come here! Come on!
过来!
Come on!
嘿 缺口修复了吗?
Hey. Hey. The breach?
我们修复了靠门的缺口
We closed the one by the gate.
很好 现在 我们把注意力放在火灾上
Good, now let's focus on the flames.
等一下 墙内行尸还是很多
Hang on. There's too many sickos inside the walls.
肯定还有其他缺口
There's gotta be another breach.
斯科特和其他人正在检查死胡同
Scott and the others are checking the cul-de-sac,
我们正朝东墙走去
and we're headed toward the east wall.
如果这风车房♥倒下
If this windmill falls,
可能会造成一个无法修缮的缺口
it could create an opening too big to close.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我们去找缺口 你们来处理风车房♥ 好吗?
We find the breach, and you take care of the windmill, okay?
好的
Okay.
什么声音?
What's that?
格雷西 我们之间约定的紧急信♥号♥♥
Gracie. That's our emergency signal.
把火扑灭 否则我们会失去一切
Put out that fire or we could lose everything.
快去!
Go!
为了教皇
For Pope.
奥斯汀 你在里面吗?
Austin, you in there?
奥斯汀?
Austin?
打破它
Break it down.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
妈的
Shit.
不能再有伤亡了
No more.
我们得到窗户那里去
We need to get to the window.
如果我们能够到这些管道...
If we could reach this pipe...
太高了!
It's too high!
不!
No!
不!
No!
格雷西!朱迪思!
Gracie! Judith!
格蕾西!
Gracie!
坚持住! 爸爸!
Hang on! Daddy!
爸爸!
Dad!
待在那里! 待在那里!
Stay there! Stay there!
来吧!
Come on! Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
到窗前去!
Go to the window!
爸爸 你还好吗?
Dad, you okay?
你呢?
Are you?
还有呢!
There's more!
好了 上去吧
Okay. Up you go.
来吧 朱迪思
Come on, Judith.
你们先走!你呢?
You go ahead! What about you?
我去找人帮忙 快走!先把格雷西带到安全的地方!
I'll get help Go! Get Gracie to safety first!
这里交给我!
I've got this!
够远了
That's far enough.
我不能让你伤害我的人
I can't let you harm one of my flock.
先担心你自己吧
Worry about yourself first.
上帝会阻止你的
God will stay your hand.
就像昨天在坟墓一样
Just like he did at the graves yesterday.
你知道我在那里吗? 上帝知道
You knew I was there? The Lord did.
他告诉我 无惧一切
He told me I had nothing to fear.
你能听到他? 是的
You hear him? I do.
他告诉你要保护这些人?
And he tells you to defend these people?
他指引着我的每一步
His hand guides my every step.
这些人是恶魔...
These are monsters...
他们毫无顾忌地屠♥杀♥了整个城镇
who slaughter entire towns without provocation.
杀害儿童
Massacre children.
而你却为他们祈祷?
And you pray for them?
上帝怎么会对你说话?
How could God speak to you?
我对上帝的作用不是去质疑
My role is not to question.
我倾听并侍奉上帝
I listen and serve.
只是服从命令 嗯?
Just following orders, huh?
我怎么感觉在哪里听到过这种说法呢?
Where have I heard that before?
真正信仰需要合理的怀疑 我有我的怀疑
True faith requires doubt and I have mine.
暴♥力♥不是我想走的路
Violence is not the path I'd take,
但几个世纪以来 人们以上帝的名义洒下鲜血
but blood has been spilt in God's name for centuries.
他的意志对我们来说是未知的
His will is unknown to us.
我所能做的就是相信他
All I can do is trust in Him.
上帝不会允许你杀害我的朋友
God wouldn't allow you to murder my friends
我也不会
and neither will I.
让开
Move aside.
你已经听不到他的声音了 是吗?
You don't hear him anymore, do you?
我的人♥民♥是值得拯救的
My flock is worth saving.
这是你的选择还是他的选择?
Is that your choice or His?
你还有在听吗?听听吧
Do you even listen anymore? Listen.
他现在就在我们身边
He's here with us right now.
要求你再次聆听他
Asking you to hear him again.
你愿意吗?
Will you?
还是你要砍死上帝置于你路上的人?
Or will you cut down a man that he has placed in your path?
和平之路是艰难的
The path of peace is hard.
但我们可以为了我们双方的人♥民♥
But we can take the first steps together.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表