不会有事的
It's all gonna be fine.
留在这里可不行
Staying here isn't an option.
对
Yeah.
不行
It's not.
有人在指望着我们
There are people looking to us.
我不能拿他们冒险
I can't risk them.
我不会的
I won't.
我一直在脑中听到我父亲的声音
You know, I keep hearing my dad's voice inside my head...
他说"有孩子以后
...saying, "Your life is --
你的生命就不属于你了
is not your own once you have kids.
永远不再一样了"
It's never the same."
我总想知道那是什么意思
I always just wanted to know what that meant.
我现在终于知道了
And I finally get to.
而我总是听到伊恩和杰西
And I keep hearing Ian and Jesse.
还有所有被他们杀掉的人的声音
And all the people they killed.
我们不需要这里
We don't need this place.
现在有我们就够了
Because it's us now.
对
Yeah.
好了
Alright.
朱迪思在哪
Where's Judith?
小瑞 朱迪思在哪
RJ, where's Judith?
我不能说
I'm not supposed to say.
她应该收拾行李的
She's supposed to be packing.
我说了要收拾行李
I said we had to pack.
但她说她不走了
But she said she wasn't coming.
她去了哪里
Where'd she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
联邦创始人日庆典
与我们一起在联合广场庆祝
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
当家长 我不太擅长
This parenting thing -- I ain't very good at it.
但你现在就是她的家长
But it's who you are to her now.
他会怎么做
What would he do?
别说了 瑞克不在 你在
Don't. Rick's not here. You are.
突然当家长感觉很奇怪
It's weird. Suddenly being a parent.
索菲亚出生时
When Sophia was born,
我完全不知道自己在做什么
I had no idea what I was doing.
我只知道我爱她
All I really knew was that I loved her.
那么小的孩子
So tiny.
一切都指望着我
Looking to me for everything.
我做的决定影响巨大
The weight of making a decision
而重担全压在我身上
that would make all the difference.
我们只能希望我们做出的决定
We just hope that the choice we make
在当时是正确的决定
is the right one at the time.
你会搞明白的 我知道你会的
You'll figure it out. I know you will.
好
Yeah.
我不确定这是最好的主意
I'm not sure this is the best idea.
我们没有什么选择
We don't have much of a choice.
我们当然有
Of course we do.
尤金 我必须做一些事
Eugene, I have to do something.
我在她办公室工作很多年了
I've been in her office for years.
即使我不知道事情的真♥相♥
Even if I didn't know what was really going on,
我也知道塞巴斯蒂安不是好人
I definitely knew Sebastian was bad news.
而我只是随波逐流
And I just went along with it.
你不了解那种内疚感
You don't know what it's like to feel that kind of guilt.
你会惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
我完全了解内疚感
I'm fairly familiar with guilt's burden.
我曾为我们的做法感到自豪
I was proud of what we did.
我习惯了以为
I got used to feeling like
也许一切会一成不变
maybe everything would always be the same.
就像我们被困在旧世界里
Like we were trapped in the old world.
在这些事后
After all this,
我想着 何不换种更好的做法呢
why shouldn't we try for something better?
这样想让我感觉很好
And thinking like that actually felt good.
也许我们真的能改变这里
Like maybe we could actually change things.
但这一切都被抹消了
But it's all being erased.
所以我必须试试
So I have to try.
不管会发生什么
No matter what happens.
但如果你不想这样做
But if you don't want to do this, if --
-如果这难以承受 -我希望我们安全
- if this is too much - I-I want us to be safe.
我们不能相信那个人
We cannot trust this man.
但如果你真心相信有微小的机会
But if you truly believe there's an outside chance
他会帮助我们 那么
he can help us, then...
我会忍♥着 我会尽力而为
I'll suck it up and I'll do my best.
我以为你早走了
I thought you'd be gone by now.
还没有
Not quite.
食物换对话
Sustenance for conversation.
我从牢里救你那么多次 就给我这个
This for all the times I got you out of a cell?
我有点惊讶
I'm a mite surprised
你不能救自己出去
you're not able to do the same for yourself.
谁说我不能
Who says I'm not?
我尽量不把这当成私人恩怨
I try not to take these things personally.
游戏就是如此 对吧
That's the game, right?
我能提供什么协助吗
Any assistance I could offer?
这招可不高明 尤金
That's a weak play, Eugene.
你想要什么就直说吧
If you want something, ask for it.
我想要帕梅拉和她儿子的黑料
I'm looking for any information that might be damaging to Pamela or her progeny.
这可不好办
That's a tough one.
我很想帮你 但讽刺的是
I'd love to help, but the irony is --
帕梅拉可能是我活着的唯一理由
Pamela's probably the only reason I'm alive.
想要些友好的建议吗
Some friendly advice?
如果你去针对弥尔顿家族
You go after the Miltons
他们会灭了你的
and they'll crush you.
帕梅拉更高明
Pamela's just better.
之前人们想要她儿子的人头
People wanted her son's head --
而现在他们在街上跳舞
now they're dancing in the street,
庆祝着弥尔顿的遗产
celebrating the Milton legacy.
联邦的创始人
Founders of the Commonwealth!
所以相信我 你最好与帕梅拉
So trust me when I say -- you're better off making nice
和她的虐待狂儿子友好相处
with Pamela and her sadistic shit of a son.
尤金
Eugene,
记得转告你女朋友
make sure you tell your girlfriend, too.
她很擅长躲在众目睽睽之下
She's so great at hiding in plain sight,
就在帕梅拉的眼皮底下
right next to Pamela.
她应该再接再厉 我最不希望的
She should keep it up. The last thing I want
就是你俩像我一样进监狱
is you two to end up in a cell like mine.
你们只能忍♥气吞声了
You both have to live with it.
除非你们想毁掉一切
Unless you're willing to burn the whole thing down.
第一基♥督♥教堂
" 圣 灵 所 结 的 果 子
就是仁爱 喜乐 和平 忍♥耐
恩 慈 良 善 信 实 "
《加拉太书》第5章第22节
"你们要
...you shall do to them
照我所吩咐的一切命令待他们
according to the whole commandment that I have commanded you.
你们当刚强壮胆
Be strong and courageous.
不要害怕 也不要畏惧他们
Do not fear or be in dread of them...
因为耶♥和♥华♥你的神和你同去
...for it is the Lord your God who goes with you.
他必不撇下你 也不丢弃你"
He will not leave you or forsake you.
出自《申命记》第31章
我的最后一次布道
My last sermon.
不是最后一次
It's not your last.
你都收拾好了
You all packed?
需要我从这里带走什么吗
Anything here you want me to grab?
我的教民送了我食物
My parishioners brought me food.
我们可以在回去的路上品尝
We can enjoy Mrs. Brennan's ambrosia
布伦南夫人的水果沙拉
on the road back home.
你一个人吃吧
That's all you.
我没有想过我会回头
You know, I didn't think I'd get back to this.
回到衪的怀抱
To Him.
但我这样做了
But I did.
是坐在这些长椅上的人们
The people that sit in these pews --
让我回心转意
they gave that to me.
你也给他们留下了一些东西
You gave them something, too, you know.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表