Look, I took a gamble,
情况跟我想的不太一样
and, yes, it didn't go the way I thought.
塞巴斯蒂安和我可能有过分歧
Sebastian and I may have had our differences,
但归根结底 我总是在帮他
but in the end, I was always there for him.
当他的那个"副业"需要人时
When he needed people for his little side projects,
我帮了他 因为他是你儿子 帕梅拉
I helped because he was your son, Pamela.
这都怪他们
This is because of them.
山顶寨 亚历山大的那帮人
From Hilltop, Alexandria.
全因他们而起 异见 混乱
It all started with them. The -- The dissent, the chaos.
除非有懂行的人对付他们
Unless they're handled by someone who knows
否则他们不会停下
how to handle them, they won't stop.
他们永远不会停下 直到夺走一切
They will never stop until they've taken everything!
好
Okay.
那我们该拿你怎么办
So, then, what do we do with you?
要不用你的办法
Do we do it your way?
冒个险
Take a risk?
赌一把
Make a gamble?
如果你赢了
If you win,
你就能活下来
you get to live.
但如果你输了
But if you lose...
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 帕梅拉
Thank you, Pamela.
谢谢
Thank you.
我保证以后会做得更好
I promise I'll do better from now on.
不再玩游戏 不再有秘密
No more games, no more secrets.
我完全听从弥尔顿家族的安排
I am 100% at the Milton family's disposal.
我知道 兰斯
I know you are, Lance.
我不明白
I-I don't -- I don't understand.
就像你说的
Like you said,
你听从家族的安排
you're at the family's disposal.
拜你所赐
Thanks to you...
他成了这样
...this is all that's left.
尸体还是温的
Body's still warm.
喂我儿子 兰斯
Feed my son, Lance.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然
Uh...sure.
有点尴尬
This is awkward.
我不希望你走
I-I-I don't want you to leave.
我不得不走
I kinda have to.
-因为我吗 -是的
- 'Cause of me? - Yeah.
不是
No.
也许是吧
Maybe.
听着 你很好
Look, you're great.
真的很好 但是
Really. But...
但是什么
But what?
我只是...
I just...
我必须离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
尤金会死在这里
Eugene's gonna die here.
我在尽全力不让这事发生
I'm doing everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen.
但不是尽全力
But not everything.
对吧
Right?
这一切太扯淡了
It's all such a shit show.
我知道
I know.
这地方不完美
This place ain't perfect.
我也不完美
Neither am I.
但你在外面生活过
But you've been out there.
你见过外面有什么
You -- You've seen what's waiting.
-本可能更糟 -别...
- It could be a lot worse. - Don't...
-别说这话 -我说错了吗
- Don't say that. - Well, am I wrong?
我要你明白
I need you to understand.
我活得从来不轻松
Nothing's been easy for me.
即使是在灾变前
Even before all of this,
也不轻松
it wasn't easy.
九岁时爸爸跑了
Dad bailed when I was nine.
九岁半时妈妈再婚了
Mom remarried at nine-and-a-half.
二号♥爸爸带来了邪恶的继兄
And dad number two brings an evil stepbrother.
他们两个
And they both...
开始假装我的爸爸 你懂吗
...start acting like they're my dad, you know?
经常对我大喊大叫 推推搡搡
A lot of yelling, a lot of shoving.
而我妈妈
And my mom...
视而不见
just, like, lets it happen.
为了留住他
Just to keep him around.
所以我经常大闹
So I raise hell. I mean, all the time.
然后新爸爸和新哥哥
Now new dad and new bro
开始把我绑起来
start tying me up,
在我"无理取闹"时把我关进壁橱
throwing me in a closet when I "Acted out."
一关就是几个小时
Leave me there for hours.
我有时候会尿裤
I'd piss myself sometimes.
于是他们轮流
So they'd take turns...
来揍我
beating me.
我只能听到他们说
And all I'd hear was,
"胡安妮塔 你有房♥子住
"Juanita, there's a roof over your head.
胡安妮塔 账单有人付
Juanita, the bills are paid.
胡安妮塔 本可能更糟"
Juanita, it could be worse."
你猜怎么着
Well, you know what?
去他妈的这种逻辑
Fuck that thinking.
本也可能更好
It could better too.
本来就该更好
It should be.
对吧
Right?
这个地方
This place...
越来越像我继父了
...is starting to look a lot like my stepdad.
如果我坐视不理
And if I just sit by and watch,
那我就成了我妈妈
that makes me my mom.
而我不是我妈妈
And I am not my mom.
所以
So...
我必须走
I gotta go.
好了
Okay.
因为我经历的事
Because... of what happened to me...
当我看到男人时
...when I see a man,
我看到的是怪物
I see a monster.
我很早以前就这样看待他们了
I've been seeing them like that
早在他们死去
long before they were dying
复活成真正的怪物之前
and coming back as actual monsters.
但我知道你不是那样的人
But I know that's not you.
我只想让你知道这点
I just want you to know that.
我们全部检查过三遍了
We triple-checked everything,
锁上了所有东西
locked everything up.
应该只是风
Probably just the wind.
那可不是风
That wasn't the wind.
对
Yeah.
也许我们应该再查一遍
Maybe we should do another sweep.
该死
Shit!
-你可以吧? -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
我们必须立即去找伊莱和杰瑞
We gotta get to Eli and Jerry now!
醒醒 有危险
Wake up! Trouble!
走 快走
Go! Go now!
快 进去
Go! Get inside!
至少有五十只
There's gotta be at least 50 of them!
它们是怎么进入墙内的
How'd they get in the walls?
什么鬼
What the hell?!
行尸什么时候学会用门把手了
Since when do the dead use frickin' doorknobs?!
低语者
Whisperers.
糟了
Shit.
你俩 快上屋顶
You two, get on the roof. Now!
-腿怎么样 -挺得住
- How's the leg? - Good enough.
我来挡住门
I'll hold the door.
当心
Be careful.
该死 这边安全
Holy shit. Hey, it's clear over here.
我们可以跳下去
We could make a jump for it.
也许吧
Maybe.
好 没问题
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表