我们有一些多余的枪♥支♥
We have some extra rifles with us.
所以在他们处理尸群时
So while they're handling that,
弥尔顿总管提议我们一起去打猎
Governor Milton proposed that we all go hunting,
如果你愿意的话
if you're up for that?
动静这么大 会把食物都吓跑的
We'll scare all the food away stomping around like this.
我和玛姬一队 你们自己搭伴
I'll go with Maggie, and you boys pair off.
这次我不需要护卫了 将军
Don't need a minder this time, General.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
事情怎么会变得这么糟
How did things get so bad?
谁又知道呢
How do they ever?
我见过很多社区
I've met so many communities,
仍然不明白为什么一些社区足够幸运
and I still can't figure out what makes some lucky and
能抵挡住这个世界 而另一些社区不行
able to fight off the world while others can't.
我不相信运气
I don't believe in luck.
有意思
That's interesting.
我感觉你有意见
I'm sensing more of an opinion.
运气就是机遇
I mean, luck is about opportunity.
我不认识比你机遇更多的人了
I don't know anybody who's had more opportunity than you.
既然要实话实说
Well, since we're being honest...
摊开了说 玛姬
Cards on the table, Maggie.
我这次并不想来
I didn't want to come on this tour.
我管理着成千上万人
I have thousands of people under my care
那种责任让我夜不能寐
and that responsibility keeps me up at night.
这就是当领袖的代价
That's the price of leadership.
一切都有代价
Everything costs something.
对我来说 代价是睡眠
For me, it's sleep.
你知道我凌晨三点在想什么吗
You know what I think about at 3:00 A.M.?
我们能信任谁
Who can we trust?
我们如何保障安全
How do we stay safe?
按照我们的标准 你们都是小社区
Your communities are small by our standards.
我不确定与你们往来是否值得
I wasn't sure the risk of going back and forth would be worth it.
那你为什么还来
Then why are you here?
正确的盟友能让我们更强大
The right allies make us stronger.
这个世界属于我们 而不是死人
This world belongs to us, not the dead.
见到你们几位 听到你们的故事
Meeting all of you, hearing all your stories,
证实了我一直坚信的事
has confirmed what I've always believed.
事物有一种自然秩序 如今已经消失了
There is a natural order to things that has vanished,
那种秩序应该被重建
and that order needs to be restored.
这能为我们的孩子提供一个未来
It provides a future for our kids.
1500万个城邦国家为了权力和资源互相争斗
15 million little city-states fighting each other for power and resources
永远不可能提供那种稳定
is never going to be able to provide that kind of stability.
我向你们提供的东西
I'm offering you the same thing
和你们与海边旅馆的互相保卫条约一样
your mutual protection pact with Oceanside did.
一个能保护你们的势力
Someone who has your back.
来了
Yeah.
我只是来看看你
I just thought I'd see how you were doing.
我在做饭
Um, cooking, actually.
你饿吗
...you hungry?
娜比拉和杰瑞给我留了点便餐
Nabila and Jerry left me a buffet.
-好 -比较酥脆
- Okay. - It's, um, crispy.
好
Yeah. Why not?
来吧
Here.
杰瑞说你今天去检查了
Jerry said you had a check-up today...
有什么进展吗
Anything come up?
说来有趣
It's a funny thing.
-怎么了 -托米说我被安排动手术了
- What? - Tomi said I was scheduled for surgery.
他们把我排到了前面
They bumped me up in the line.
真好
That's good.
太好了 太好了
That's great. That's great.
-是吧 -等等
- Right? - Wait.
你是不是...
Did you...?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我没有...
I didn't...
我的债务被抹去了
My debt was wiped out.
霍恩斯比欠我一个人情
Hornsby owed me a favor.
这是作弊
It's cheating!
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为我不想让你死
Because I don't want you to die.
卡萝尔
Carol.
排队都是骗人的
Those lines are a lie.
你觉得帕梅拉·弥尔顿
You think Pamela Milton would think twice
为她那混账儿子做这种事会迟疑吗
before doing the same thing for her shitty son?
你进过医院吗 卡萝尔
Have you been inside that hospital, Carol?
如果你进过 你就会看到那些人
'Cause if you had been, you'd see all those people,
受着苦
suffering,
和我一样
same as me.
等着接受治疗
Waiting for treatment.
和我一样
Same as me.
因为制度有问题 你就应该死吗
You're supposed to just die because the system is broken?
差劲的人心安理得地得到了更多
Lesser men have been given more and done nothing with it.
你不是差劲的人
You are not a lesser man.
我觉得那叫独♥裁♥
I think that's called an autocracy.
并不是
No, it's not.
自♥由♥并没有消失
Liberties haven't gone anywhere.
你是山顶寨的领袖
You're the leader at Hilltop.
你负责做决定
You make the decisions.
你认为你是独♥裁♥者吗
You consider yourself an autocrat?
我按照迪安娜和乔吉教我的方式领导社区
I-I lead the way I was taught by Deanna and Georgie.
我们建立的社区很公平
The communities that we built are fair.
联邦也很公平
The Commonwealth is fair.
但你比其他人
Yeah, but you drive a nicer car
开更好的车 住更好的房♥子
and live in a nicer house than everybody else.
我比普通工人的责任更大
I have more responsibilities than the average worker.
领袖必须让人们向往
A leader has to give her people something to look up to.
好吧 我希望人们向往我做成的事
Alright, well, I want people to look up to what I've done
我在做的事 而不是我的特权
and what I do, not what I have that they don't.
你身后
Behind you.
你来 还是我来
You want it or shall I?
我想对付你身后那个
Well, I was thinking about going after the one behind you.
乖
Hey, come on, now.
你还好吧
You okay?
很好 你呢
I'm great. How are you?
-你真会摆扑克脸 -谢谢
- You got a great poker face. - Thank you.
新工作如何
How's the new job going?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
很辛苦
It's a lot.
你后悔来这里吗
Do you regret coming here?
你后悔吗
Do you?
所以你喜欢这里
So you like it here?
我们可以聚在一起
We all get to be together.
大家都很安全 所以目前来说还好
Everyone's safe. So it works for now.
顺其自然
Going with the flow.
没想到我会成为一个警♥察♥
Didn't think I'd end up basically a cop,
但我做得挺好的 所以...
but I'm pretty good at it, so...
你做什么都很优秀 罗西塔
Pretty damn good at everything you do, Rosita.
谢谢 尤金
Thanks, Eugene.
但我确实很想家
I do miss home, though.
是啊
Yeah.
我想念去墙外 我想念过去的自♥由♥
I miss going outside the walls. I miss the freedom that we used to have.
但都会有的
But it'll come.
等亚历山大修好了
When Alexandria's fixed back up,
人们就会有选择 这是好事 知道吗
then -- then people have choices and that's good, you know?
你对未来很期待
You're excited about the future.
嗯 我猜是的
Yeah, I guess I am.
尤金 怎么了 说吧
Eugene, what is it? Spill.
我在想我们刚认识时
I was thinking about when we first met
我骗了你
and how I was lying to you.
关于我的身份 华盛顿 还有...
About who I was. About Washington, D.C. And...
那是很久以前的事了 尤金
That was a long time ago, Eugene.
我们找到了家 所以顺其自然是对的
And we found our home. So going with the flow works, right?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表