What's left of the horse has been salted and jerkied.
那玩意不好吃 但依旧消耗得很快
Stuff's nasty, but it's going fast.
山顶寨呢
What about Hilltop?
也许还有些打铁工具没被烧毁
Maybe some of the blacksmithing tools survived the fire.
我们几个人可以跑一趟
A few of us can make a run,
-沿途还可以看看有没有猎物 -好
- maybe see if there's some game nearby while we're at it. - Yeah.
如果什么都没了呢
And if there's nothing left?
如果我们没法保证亚历山大的安全
If we can't make Alexandria safe,
那我们就得开始考虑其他选项了
we need to start thinking about other options.
亚历山大是我们的家
Alexandria's our home.
我还没准备好抛弃它
I'm not ready to abandon ship.
现在还不行
Not yet.
我们得先努力拯救它
We gotta fight to save it first.
我们得走了
We should get moving.
其他人可能已经到哨站了
The others could already be at the outpost.
也可能只剩咱俩了
Or it could just be us.
你知道要想这次任务成功
You know the only way this works
我们必须相互信任吧
is if we trust each other.
我怎么可能信任你
Why would I ever trust you?
我不知道 玛姬
I don't know, Maggie.
也许是因为你想活下来 我也一样
'Cause you want to stay alive, same as me.
如果我活了下来
If I stay alive,
那也是因为没有你 而不是因为你
it'll be in spite of you, not because of you.
老天啊
Jesus.
如果你真这么觉得
You know, if -- if that's how you feel,
那我就不明白你为何还没干掉我了
I don't understand why you haven't put me down yet.
靠
Shit!
我每天都会问自己这个问题
I ask myself that question every day.
靠
Shit.
老天啊
Jesus.
快看
Look.
基本上已经被洗劫一空了
Practically been picked clean.
可能不只有行尸
Might be more than the dead.
当心
Heads up.
那些是我们的人
Those are our people.
哥们
Dude...
那是特洛伊
It's Troy.
快动手吧
Let's just get this done.
-我们得走了 -嗯
- We need to keep moving. - Yeah.
注意周围
Eyes open.
预备 开始
Ready? Start!
很好 再来
Good. Again.
保持中心姿态
Center yourself.
重心放在后脚
Weight on your back foot.
瞄准头部 刺
Aim for the head, then stab!
很好 再来
Good. Again.
看啊 太疯狂了
Look. This is crazy.
天啊
God.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你们不应该那么做
You shouldn't be doing that!
离开那里
Get away from there.
冷静 我们只是在闹着玩
Calm down. We're just having fun.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
如果你们不停下 我就去告诉罗西塔
If you don't stop, I'm gonna tell Rosita.
闭嘴 你话太多了
Shut up! You talk too much.
难怪你妈抛弃了你
No wonder your mom abandoned you.
你说什么
What did you say?
你真爱抱怨
You're such a baby.
她一定是厌倦了她整天叽叽歪歪的
She must've gotten tired of all her whining.
再说一遍
Say it again.
你敢不敢
I dare you.
朱迪思 别
Judith, don't.
离我远一点 你个变♥态♥
Stay away from me, you psycho.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
看上去不像是有人来过 所以说...
Doesn't look like anybody's been here, so...
所以我们等着
So we wait.
等多久
How long?
换做是你 你希望别人等你多久
How long would you want someone to wait for you?
我只是觉得我们在这里待得越久
I just think the longer we stay here,
就越有可能被那些疯子抓到
the more likely it is that these lunatics catch us.
不如我们带着这些食物回去吧
Look, how about we take this food back, alright?
虽然没多少
I know it's not a lot,
但也算是有所收获了
but at least it's something.
这根本不够
It's nothing.
我们得喂饱整个社区的人
We need to feed a whole community.
玛姬 你得学会及时放手
Maggie, you need to know when to cut your losses.
你所谓的放手...
Those losses...
是指抛下我的人
are my people.
我懂 我真的懂
I know. I do.
但你还有其他人
But you still have people.
你还有赫谢尔
You still have Hershel.
你以为我不明白这一点吗
Do you think I don't know that?
正因如此我们才要跑这一趟
It's the reason we're doing this.
但"我们"做不到
But "we" can't.
这就是我想说的
See, that's my point.
好吧 我知道我没有投票权
Alright, look, I-I know I don't get a vote here,
没关系 但不管怎样 这是我的提议
and that's fine, but here's mine anyway.
我们等到日落
We give it 'til sundown.
如果其他人到那时还没出现
And if the others don't show by then,
他们就不会再出现了
they're not gonna.
现烤派
每日供应
我马上就来
Um, I'll be right with you.
你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
甜甜圈刚刚出炉
Just got a fresh batch of doughnuts out of the oven.
其实我是来找人的
I-I'm actually looking for someone.
蛋糕上好糖霜了 老板
Cake's frosted and ready, boss.
我要不要送去...
Should I run it over to --
你好 托米
Hi, Tomi.
没剩多少了 但比没有强
Not much, but better than nothing.
我们拥有的一切都没了
Everything we have, gone.
不是一切
Not everything.
我们还活着很多人
A lot of us are still standing.
记住这一点
Remember that.
又来了
There's more.
我们搜寻前得把它们处理掉
We need to take care of it before we keep searching.
等等 看
Wait. Look.
它们移♥动♥的方式
The way they're moving...
它们在被驱赶
They're being herded.
低语者
Whisperers.
住手 别杀他
Stop! Don't kill him!
我认识他
I know him.
他在这里做什么
What the hell is he doing here?
我们来搞清楚
Let's find out.
麻烦多撒点彩糖
Extra sprinkles, please.
当然可以
Of course. Oh.
弥尔顿小姐的订单已经准备好了
I have the order ready for Ms. Milton.
请稍等
Just a moment.
给你
Here you go.
我加了最新口味的试吃 果仁糖之梦
I included samples of our newest flavor, Praline Dream.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那个不会是坚果巧克力口味吧
That wouldn't happen to be Rocky Road there, would it?
感谢您的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
没事
Yeah, no problem.
不用找了
And keep the change.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
不是黑树莓的 但你尝尝看怎么样
It's not black raspberry, but see what you think.
老天
Hot damn.
如果你不介意的话 我想说
If you don't mind me saying,
这个地方拥有各种各样的物质享受
this place has all kinds of creature comforts
我都不知道我有多想念这一切
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表