可能有关联 但应该是别的事
Maybe it's related, but there's something else going on here.
不管是什么事
Whatever this is,
只要与弥尔顿一家有关
if the Miltons are involved,
相关的文件就会被锁起来
they'll keep it locked up.
我们需要内线挖掘情报
We need inside access to dig it out.
我可能认识一个人
I might know someone.
东西都带齐了吗
You got everything you need?
-应该吧 -很好
- I think so. - Good.
我会确保小瑞今天准时上课
And I'll make sure RJ gets to his classes on time today.
好 最好如此
Alright. Well, you better.
-走吧 慢性子 -给
- Come on, slowpoke. - Here you go.
以西结
Ezekiel.
日安 少年们
Good day, young friends.
畅饮知识之杯
Drink deep from the cup of knowledge
听老师的话
and listen to your teachers.
好了 快走吧
Alright, go on. Here you go.
-谢谢 -拜
- Thank you. - Bye.
拜
Bye!
你看起来真有活力
You're looking lively.
切掉一个柚子大小的肿瘤有神奇的效果
Well, losing a tumor the size of a grapefruit works wonders.
恢复得还好吗
Recovery's going well?
还得慢慢恢复 但预后诊断良好
Still got a ways to go, but prognosis is good.
痊愈得很好
Healing well.
我考虑了你之前说的话
Yeah, I was thinking about what you said before.
还有我当时的反应
How I reacted.
我一直没有正式感谢你
I never properly thanked you.
你没必要感谢我
You don't have to thank me.
-有必要 -不
- I do. - No.
我无法想象你为这事费了多大劲
Can't imagine the lengths you went to to make this happen.
我至少该说声"谢谢"
Least I can do is say "Thank you."
我最近没闲着
I've been busy.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我把你的话牢记在心
I took your words to heart about
用获得的时间多做一些事
doing something extra with this time I've been given.
你有空的话 我想带你去看看
I'd love to show you if you're free.
今天我很忙
Today's tough.
今天不行
Can't do it today.
拜托
Come on.
-不 我说真的 -跟我一起翘班吧
- No, really -- - Play hooky with me.
不行 我工作特忙
Ah, I can't. I'm swamped at work.
面包店的工作吗
At the bakery?
不是
Um, well, no.
我找了另一份工作
Um, I got another job.
有件事我必须...
It's just this thing I had to --
这...
Um, it's a --
这很复杂
It's -- It's complicated.
出了一件事 一切都乱套了
And something happened, and then things went all sideways.
-卡萝尔 -我必须去...
- Carol. - And I have to go --
我得先想办法纠正一件事
I just have some things that I need to figure out first, to fix.
你不知道这件事最好 好吗
Uh, it's better that you don't even know about it, okay?
相信我
Just trust me.
我相信你
I trust you...
胜过任何人
more than anyone.
本以为这地方会让生活更简单
You'd think this place would make life easier?
结果这里却更压抑
Feels like there's a lot more gray instead.
下次去
Rain check?
说定了
Guaranteed.
我恢复健康了 你甩不掉我了
I'm getting healthy again. You're stuck with me.
这我能接受
I guess I can live with that.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
你俩去处理吧
Why don't you two take care of this?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我们必须节省弹♥药♥
We have to save our ammunition.
我听说你俩挺有实力
I was told you can handle yourselves.
有什么问题吗
Where's the problem?
给你省了子弹
We saved you a bullet.
而且几乎没出汗
And barely broke a sweat!
厉害
Nice!
走吧 继续前进
Come on, let's keep moving!
戴上头盔 士兵
Helmet on, soldier.
不是时候吗
This a bad time?
今天不太顺
Not the best day,
但是 请进
but, um, please come in.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
-是不是有什么... -不是
- Is there something -- - No, no.
我很好
I'm great.
我是为了一个朋友来的
This is about a friend of mine.
她病了 没钱治疗
She's sick and can't afford the treatment.
不想让家人负债
Won't put her family into debt.
她需要动个小手术
She needs a small procedure.
如果我们能在体制外解决这事...
If we can take care of it outside the system --
什么样的手术
W-What sort of procedure?
阑尾切除术
Appendectomy.
-以西结 -我已经准备好了设备
- Ezekiel -- - I've secured the equipment
和无菌手术区
and a sterile operating area.
我还需要一点物资 以及
I just need a few extra supplies and...
你
you.
以西结 这很冒险
Ezekiel, this is incredibly risky.
-我懂 -不只是对她来说
- I understand that. - And -- And not just for her.
所有牵扯其中的人都有危险
For -- For everyone involved.
她不会改变主意
She's not gonna change her mind,
我了解有多大风险
and I understand the risks.
她也了解
She does, too.
她只能这样做 不然我不会来找你
I wouldn't ask if this wasn't her best option.
我今早失去了一个病人
I lost a patient this morning.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那还是在这里
And that was here.
在这里 以西结 在医院里
That was here, Ezekiel, in a hospital.
托米 只有你能做到这件事
Tomi... you're the only one that can do this.
拜托了
Please.
为社区安全尽你的一份力
Do your part to keep our community safe.
发现问题 及时报告
If you see something, say something.
记住 我们祸福与共
Remember, we are all in this together.
你来这里做什么 我们不能被看到在一起
What are you doing here? We shouldn't be seen together.
紧急情况需要立刻见面
Circumstances required an immediate face-to-face.
我有所防备 看到了吗
I took precautions -- see?
我只是个卑微的送货员
Just a humble delivery boy.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你要我找秘密文件吗
You want me to look for secret files?
对 偷走它们
Yes, and steal them.
尤金 我们应该远离麻烦
Eugene, we're supposed to be staying out of trouble,
而不是去找麻烦
not looking for it.
霍恩斯比的事终于顺利了
Things have finally been going right with Hornsby,
亚历山大也在平稳重建中
and the Alexandria rebuild is coming along.
我的朋友们别无选择
My friends didn't have a choice.
罗西塔是被塞巴斯蒂安逼的
Rosita was forced into the situation by Sebastian.
等等
Wait.
这与弥尔顿一家有关吗
This involves the Miltons?
至少与那个年轻的疯子有关
The young psychopath, at least.
好吧
Okay, um,
你应该先说这点的
you could have led with that bit of information.
麦克斯 有人死了
Max, people have died.
更多人失踪了 你哥哥能证实
More are missing. Your brother can corroborate.
迈克尔
Michael?
他当时也在场
He was there, too.
抱歉打扰 女士
Oh, um, sorry to interrupt, ma'am.
不 没事
No. Not at all.
你用这个房♥间吧
Um, the room is all yours.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表