在你走后 那些东西也会长久留存
And what you gave will be here long after you're gone.
对
Yeah.
我只是希望他们送的是棉花糖
I just wish they brought cotton candy instead.
每年都一样
Same thing every year.
支起来 拆掉
We set it up, take it all down,
而我们连主赛事都看不到
and we don't even get to see the main event.
无所谓
Don't matter,
只要我能听到彩票号♥被叫到就行
as long as I can hear those lottery numbers being called.
我保证中奖后把你忘得一干二净
I promise to forget all about you when I win.
有什么事吗
Can we help you?
我不是想让你担心
I wasn't trying to worry you.
我知道
I know.
我只是...
I just...
你只是想独处
You just wanted to be alone.
我懂
I get it.
我以前也有个这样的地方
I used to have a spot like this.
当我想躲起来不回家时
When I wanted to hide and not go home.
你会去哪里
Where'd you go?
我家后面有条河
There was a river behind my house.
我会去那里
I used to go down there
等到我父亲睡着
and wait for my dad to go to sleep.
你经常独处吗
You were alone a lot?
是的
Yeah.
我不介意独处
I don't mind being alone.
有时候我更喜欢这样
Sometimes I like it better.
能给你时间思考
Gives you time to think.
能想清楚一些事
Figure things out, I guess.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
没关系
It's okay.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
但我在很努力地尝试
But I'm trying really hard.
我希望事情能如你愿
I wish things were like how you want them to be.
本来该那样
That's the way they should be.
但不是那样
But they aren't.
而我必须保证你的安全
And I have to keep you safe.
我会暂时保管枪
I'm gonna hold onto the gun for a while...
直到你想好
till you want it.
要不要它
Or not.
但不管怎样 你都别想甩掉我
But either way, you're stuck with me.
和好吗
We good?
和好了
We're good.
我可以向朋友们道别吗
Will I get to say bye to my friends?
可以
Yeah.
扶我起来
Help me up.
今天我非常荣幸能与你们一起
"It is an absolute privilege to be here with you today
庆祝我们伟大家园的建立
as we honor the founding of our great home."
我听起来像个人♥渣♥
I sound like a douchebag.
你会表现很好的
You'll be great.
这是晚些时候用的
This is for later.
我回家换衣服了
And I'm heading home to change.
好 挺好
Okay. Sounds good.
这是胡扯
This is bullshit!
我非常...
"It is an absolute..."
我非常...
"It is an absolute..."
谢谢
Thanks.
你打算演讲吗
You going to do it?
我想我别无选择
I don't think I have much of a choice.
你有选择
You do.
我们都有选择
We all do.
我妈妈不这么认为
Not according to my mom.
这应该由我哥哥做
This should be my brother.
她想要的是他
That's the one she wanted.
我只是仍活着的那个
I'm just the one that's still here.
你可以做得更多
You can be more than that.
是这么回事吗
Is that what this is?
你只是她的狗腿子
You're just her lackey.
劝我做她想让我做的事
Getting me to do whatever she wants, right?
我不只为你妈妈工作 我还是个公民
I don't just work for your mom, I'm a citizen.
好吧
Okay.
领导不只是转述她的话
Leading isn't just telling people her words.
掺杂一些真♥相♥也许更好
Some truth might be the way to go.
人们尊重这种做法
People respect that sort of thing.
人们不想要诚实
People don't want honesty.
他们希望听到一切都好
They want to be told that everything's A-OK,
这样他们才能继续忽视
so they can go about ignoring the goddamned mess
这个一团糟的世界
this world really is.
这不是事实
That's not true.
得了吧
Please.
联邦的根基就是相信谎言
The Commonwealth is built on buying into bullshit.
绝望之人需要相信
The desperate need to believe
昔日的美国梦仍然存在
that the ol' American dream is still real.
"一切皆有可能"
You know, "Anything is possible!"
"我们可以超越阶级"
"We -- We could rise above our station!"
这是个他妈的笑话
It's a friggin' joke.
现实是穷♥人♥会永远穷下去
The reality is that the poor stay poor
这样我们富人才能为所欲为
so that the rich can do whatever the hell we want.
游戏被♥操♥纵了
The game is rigged.
没有什么靠拼才会赢
There are no bootstraps to pull up.
连彩票中奖者都是我妈妈亲手挑选的
Christ, my mom hand-picks the lottery winners.
一切都不重要 一切都不会改变
And none of it matters, and nothing will ever change.
而那些你以为想要"诚实"的人
But those people that you think want "Honesty"...
他们只是太蠢 看不出来而已
...yeah, they're just too stupid to see it.
太可悲了
It's pathetic.
你的这段话倒像是真心的
Now, that sounded like you believed it.
但也许
But maybe...
你只是选择做了一个被宠坏的混♥蛋♥
maybe you just choose to be a spoiled asshole.
毕竟 如果所有人都期望你这样
I mean, if everyone else expects it,
还有谁会对你失望呢
who's left to disappoint?
我觉得非常可爱
I thought it was really cute.
好 去玩吧
Yeah. Go have fun.
做得不错
Nice work.
彩票 彩票
Lottery tickets here! Lottery tickets here!
每个人都需要机会
Everyone needs a chance!
你没事吧
You doing alright?
-女士们先生们 -我没事
- Ladies and gentlemen... - I'll be fine.
请落座
...please take your seats,
主赛事即将开始
as the main event is about to begin!
联邦人♥民♥
People of the Commonwealth,
你们准备好见证世纪大战了吗
are you ready to witness a battle for the ages?!
队长 当心
Captain, Watch out!
天啊
Oh, my God.
一二三
One, two, three!
联邦 联邦
Commonwealth! Commonwealth!
声音大点
Let me hear it!
来吧
Come on!
让我们向参赛者表示衷心感谢
Let's extend a hearty thank-you to our combatants!
现在为了继续这美好的一天
And now to continue with this wonderful day,
我的儿子塞巴斯蒂安准备说几句话
my son, Sebastian, has prepared a few words.
谢谢 今天我很荣幸
Thank you. It is, uh -- It is an honor and a privilege
能与你们一起庆祝...
to be with you today to celebrate the, uh -- to...
我...
I, um...
我知道你们很多人对我印象不好
I know that a lot of you don't think very well of me.
我知道这大概是我活该
I know that I probably deserve that.
我还要走很长的路
Now, it is gonna take a long, long road
才能赢得你们的信任 不负家族之名
for me to earn your trust, and live up to my legacy.
我不知道该如何用语言形容
I don't have the words to describe
这个地方对我的意义
what this place means to me.
但我的祖父知道
But my grandfather did.
所以我谦卑地邀请你们
So, humbly, if you would join me in listening
与我一起聆听联邦创始人
to the wise words of President Milton,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表