A swarm has been detected five miles out.
州长帕梅拉米尔顿已下令实施封锁
Lockdown has been instituted by order of Governor Pamela Milton.
立即返回你们的家
Return to your homes immediately.
宵禁后 任何在街上出现的人
After curfew, anyone found on the streets
都会为了他自身的安全而被捕
will be arrested for their own safety.
离开这里
Clear the area.
我再说一遍 在八公里外发现了一群僵尸
I repeat, a swarm has been detected five miles out.
-离开这里 所有人 -好吧 好的
- Clear out, everyone. - All right. Okay.
我们勇敢的联邦军队将在它们...
Our brave Commonwealth Army will be intercepting it...
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
- ...到达我们的大门前拦截它们 -你听到他说的了 我们走吧
- ...before it reaches our gates. - You heard him. Let's go.
支持他们的行动 回家吧 注意安全
Support their efforts. Go home. Stay safe.
-待在那里 直到另行通知 -你们不能留在这里
- Stay there until further notice. - You can't stay here.
人们正在死去
People are dying. People are dying.
我重复
I repeat,
州长帕梅拉米尔顿已下令实施封锁
lockdown has been instituted by order of Governor Pamela Milton.
-小心 这里有孩子 -能帮一下吗 有人在跟踪我们
Take it easy. There are kids here. A little help? We got a tail
跟上我 好吗 我们需要开车
Keep up with me, okay? We're gonna need to motor.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
别挡路
Get out of the way.
回到你们的家
Return to your homes.
宵禁后 任何在街头出现的人
After curfew, anyone found on the streets
都会为了他的自身安全被捕
will be arrested for their own safety.
好的 我们到底在寻找什么
All right. What are we looking for exactly?
蓝图 示意图
Uh... Blueprints, schematics.
联合车站的计划一定在这的某个地方
Plans for Union Station have to be here somewhere.
还有什么
And what else?
我要找的人在人们开始要他的脑袋前
The person that I'm looking for was in the building
就在这栋大楼里
right before people started calling for his head.
所以他可能留了下来
So he may have stayed.
所以如果他留了下来 每个人都在找他
So if he stayed and everybody was looking for him,
他的藏身之处可不一般
then he has one hell of a hiding spot.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 我有告诉你我结婚了吗
Hey, did I tell you I got married?
你为什么现在告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this now?
嗯 我不知道 因为...
Well, I don't know. Because...
因为她在外面
Because she is out there
她怀着我们的孩子
and she is carrying our child.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-谢谢 -是的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
往右
Go right.
收到 向右移♥动♥
Copy. Move right.
检查前面
Check up ahead.
-其他人在哪里 -他们会来的
- Where are the others? - They'll be here.
达里尔 你在那做的...
Daryl, what you did back there...
我知道利亚对你来说很重要
I know that Leah meant something to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
格伦会希望我照顾你的
Glenn would've wanted me to look after you.
你不必说对不起 不必对我说
You don't have to ever say sorry. Not to me.
嘿 发现什么了吗
Hey. Hey. Anything?
他带了一半的人在前面搜寻
He's dug in up ahead with half his men.
我们不能靠近
We wouldn't get close.
其他人在从后面攻击我们
The others are flanking us from behind.
我们应该在他们把我们堵死之前往东走
We should go east before they pin us in.
有什么办法可以移向他们后面吗
Is there any way to get behind them?
那样会被他们发现的
Not without them spotting us.
除非他们看不到我们过来
Unless they never see us coming.
上 孩子
Come on. Come on, buddy.
快
Go, go, go, go. Go, go.
上
Go, go, go. Go, go.
你好 请帮个小忙
Hello there. Small favor, please.
现在出来了
Coming out now.
我们出发前的最后召集
Last call before we head out.
你来了
You made it.
我听说有僵尸要杀 我无法抗拒
I heard walkers needed killing. I couldn't resist.
僵尸已通过第二个检查站
Swarm has passed the second checkpoint.
-我们需要支援 -坚守位置 我们马上到
- We need support. - Hold your position. On our way.
出发
Moving out.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
-只是...你知道 -是的 我知道
- Just... You know. - Yeah, I do.
-你想休息一下吗 -不 我们应该继续前进
- You want to take a minute? - No. We should keep going.
如果我们继续朝这边走 我们应该会追上他们
If we keep going that way, we should come up right behind them.
也许我们可以让他们到我们这里来
Maybe we can get them to come down here to us.
我不想这么说 但我们已经没有可搜索的地方了
I hate to say it, but we are running out of places to look.
让我看看那个
Let me have a look at that.
-怎么了 -这里应该有一扇门
- What? - Should be a door here.
天哪
Jesus.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你们是怎么进来的
How'd you guys get in here?
-放松 伙计 -放开我
Easy, champ. Get them off me.
这是什么
What do we have here?
-你知道我是谁吗 -你知道我是谁吗
- Do you know who I am? - Oh. Do you know who I am?
你们这些混♥蛋♥想要什么
What do you assholes want?
起来 我们带你回家见你妈妈
Get up. We're taking you home to your mother.
在这件事结束之前 我不会去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere until this thing blows over.
-反正我妈妈也不在乎 -她在乎的 你是她的孩子
- My mother doesn't care anyway. - Yes, she does. You're her kid.
联邦是她的孩子 我只是个麻烦
The Commonwealth is her kid. I'm just a problem.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 小子 当你拿罐子撒尿 每个人都想要你死的时候
Hey, Junior, when you're pissing in jars and everybody wants you dead,
我可能是疯了 但我想也许是时候该 重新考虑你的选择了
call me nuts, but I think maybe it's time to rethink your options.
这里的这位 她是个超级魔术师
Now, this one here, well, she's a goddamn magician.
我亲眼见过她做的
I have seen her pull little bunnies right out of her ass
不可思议的事
with my very own two eyes.
所以 如果 无论出于何种原因 她要救你
So if, for whatever reason, she is throwing you a life raft,
那么 我建议你接受
well, then I recommend you jump in that sucker
来解救自己
and save yourself from drowning.
你真觉得你能帮上忙
You really think you can help?
停 你们违反了宵禁
Stop. You are in violation of curfew.
僵尸已经过前两个外部检查站
The swarm is past the first two outer checkpoints.
马上回家
Go to your homes immediately.
我们的女儿永远也不能回家了
My daughter can never return home.
直到他们交出塞巴斯蒂安米尔顿 我们哪都不去
And we're not moving until Sebastian Milton is brought to us.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我是亨德森 我们有情况
This is Henderson. We have a situation.
嘿 我找到他了
Hey. Hey. I found him.
我找到他了 塞巴斯蒂安在这里 他在这里
I found him. Sebastian's here. He's over here.
你们去吧 我会处理好这件事的
You guys go. I'll take care of this.
你弄错人了
Ooh. You got the wrong guy.
他在这里 塞巴斯蒂安在这 他要跑了
He's over here. Sebastian's here. He's getting away.
你弄错了
You are mistaken.
来吧 我们走 抓住他 别让他跑了
Come on. Let's go. Let's get him. Don't let him go.
这是你们的最后警告 回家 在这里不安全
This is your final warning. Go home. You are not safe here.
帕梅拉撒谎 塞巴斯蒂安杀人
Pamela lies. Sebastian kills.
-这是为了你们自身的安全 -塞巴斯蒂安杀人
- This is for your own protection. - Sebastian kills.
闭嘴 听着
Just shut the hell up and listen for a second.
好吧 干掉他们
Fine. Clear them.
-它们通过了第三个检查站 -处理它们 艾克 德尔塔
They passed checkpoint three. Execute, Echo, Delta.
德尔塔队 继续向西移♥动♥ 艾克在途中
Delta team, keep moving to the west. Echo is en route.
埃斯皮诺萨和我会处理剩下的
Espinosa and I will handle what's left.
外♥围♥发生了什么
What happened to the outer perimeter?
-僵尸是怎么到这么近的 -有人没有做他们的工作
- How did the walkers get this close? - Somebody wasn't doing their job.
这里似乎发生了很多事情
Seems to happen a lot around here.
那周的事情...不应该发生
About the other week... That shouldn't have happened.
但我感谢你支持我
But I appreciate you having my back.
是的 你在尽你所能 我明白
Yeah. You're trying to do what you can. I get it.
是的 这里很混乱
Yeah. Shit is upside-down around here.
在这份工作中 我需要像你这样的人 我可以信任的人
In this job, I need people like you, people I can trust.
我不能 对不起 如果你在这里需要我的帮助 我会帮你
I can't. I'm sorry. If you need my help out here, I'm your girl.
但你要我在社区帮你 我做不到
But you want my help back there, that's not for me.
我的女儿和家人永远是第一位的
My daughter and my family will always come first.
我尊重你的想法
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表