《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
我们刚收留了两个新社区的人
We just took in two new communities.
我们没有庄稼和存粮
We have no crops, no back stock.
上一批大尸群把所有的动物都吓跑了
The last big horde scared all the animals away.
我们可以去找新猎场
We can find new territory.
我们没时间 我们需要食物
We don't have time. We need food.
大量食物 现在就要
Lots of it. Now.
关于攻击我们的人
The people that attacked us --
我们只知道两点
we only knew two things about them.
他们晚上行动
They come at night.
等你看到他们 你就已经是死人了
And by the time you see them, you're already dead.
快跑
Run!
狗
Dog!
伊莱哲
Elijah!
不
No!
30分钟后见
See you in 30.
小凯 小凯 小凯
Kel. Kel, Kel.
今早我没见到你
I missed you this morning.
我们不是一起轮班吗
Thought we had a shift together.
抱歉 我有点事
Sorry. Something came up.
你还想跟我一起轮班吗
You still want to do those shifts with me?
如果不想 也没关系
It's okay if you don't.
下次一定 我保证
Next one. I promise.
小凯
Kel.
你
Do you...
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
没什么好谈的
Nothing to talk about.
大家一起 拉
Come on. Everyone -- pull!
你要出门吗
Hey. Going somewhere?
我们得找回马
We need to get our horses back.
你进来时看见东墙了吗
You see the east wall when you came in?
看见了
I did.
你今天该帮忙的
You were marked down to help today.
你似乎已经有一队人了
Looks like you've got a crew already.
你一早都不见人影
Well, you were gone all morning.
我们就先开工了
We started without you.
对不起 亚伦 我今天没法帮你
I'm sorry, Aaron. I can't today.
因为你在追踪一群
Because you're tracking horses
几乎没希望抓到的马吗
that you have almost no hope of catching?
达里尔和我之前也这样做过
You know, Daryl and I went down that road before.
最后也没抓到巴顿斯
Didn't work out so well for Buttons.
我们的口粮快没了
We're almost out of MREs,
庄稼地就是个笑话
and the fields are a joke --
我们的墙要不行了
And our walls are about to fail.
如果我们找不到马
Well, if we don't get those horses,
我们就没法搬运比一袋粮食
we're not gonna be able to move anything heavier
更重的东西
than a sack of grain.
也没法去远方搜刮物资
Or go out far enough to scavenge anything,
我们都会饿死的
and we're all gonna starve to death.
我几小时后回来
So I'll be back in a few hours.
我也很饿
I'm hungry, too.
你妈妈出去时 你会担心吗
Do you ever worry about your mom when she goes away?
我都习惯了
I'm used to it.
大人总是会出去办事
Grown-ups are always running off doing things.
"我保证会很快回来
"Promise I'll see you soon.
爱你哦"
Love you."
在旧时代他们常说那种话 对吗
They used to say that kind of stuff in the olden times, right?
他们现在没法保证 但还是这样说
They can't promise it now, but they say it anyways.
他们不希望我们认为他们再也回不来了
They don't want us to think they're never coming back.
那些话是为了让我们好受些
It's supposed to make us feel better.
他们是为了让自己好受些
They say it to make themselvesfeel better.
不管怎样
Still...
我妈妈总是会回来
my mom always comes back.
是啊
Yeah.
可恶
Dang it.
上帝 你是我的避难所 我的力量源泉
Lord, you are my refuge and my strength...
我的避难所 我的力量源泉
My refuge and my strength...
我的避难所
My refuge...
奥尔登
Alden.
玛姬
Maggie.
天啊
Jesus.
让我看看
Let me see?
行 老大
Sure thing, boss.
这么惨吗
That good, huh?
你可以走路吗
You think you can walk?
试试才知道
Not gonna know until we try.
你不会真觉得我们要继续前进吧
You're not seriously thinking that we keep going.
他们会再来的 我们得继续前进
They'll be back. We gotta keep moving.
好吧 等等 现在的计划到底是什么
Alright, wait. What exactly is the plan here?
计划不变
The plan doesn't change.
我们需要那些食物
We need that food.
我们去无线电塔 找到补给屋
We get to the radio tower, find the supply house,
然后等待其他人
and wait for the others.
如果其他人死了呢
And what if the others are dead?
我了解戏剧效果
Listen, I know theatrics.
那些人刚告诉了我们
Those people, they just told us
他们到底有多疯狂
exactly how insane they are.
我们不能走大路
We can't be on a road.
我们不能走任何他们可能走的路
We can't be on any road that they could use.
这是个糟糕的计划
It's a shit plan.
那你告诉我一个更好的
Then you tell me a better one
不会让我们所有人饿死的计划
that doesn't starve us all.
我就知道
Right.
我是站在你这边的 玛姬
I am on your side, Maggie.
那就帮我带他走
Then help me with him.
二 三 起
2, 3, go.
不行
No.
除非你想让可可神魂颠倒
Not unless you want Coco tripping the light fantastic.
但最多只会持续一周 对吧
Yeah, but just for like a week, tops, right?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
只是加百利在执行任务
Yeah, it's just that Gabriel's on a mission,
而我被困在家里
and I'm over being stuck in the house.
怎么了 你们在做什么
Why? What're you guys doing?
等等
Wait.
该死
Damn it!
第四次准有好运气
Fourth time's the charm.
我们继续吧
Let's get a move on.
你没事吧
You okay?
等抓到马就没事了
I'll be better when this is done.
我最近一直在做关于亚伯拉罕的梦
I've been having dreams about Abraham recently.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 他想告诉我某件事
Yeah, he's trying to tell me something.
我知道那是重要的事 我应该做的事
I know it's something important, something I'm supposed to do.
但大部分时候我都听不见他
But I can't hear him most of the time,
就当我快听见时
and just when I'm about to...
他就被爆头了
he, um -- he gets shot in the head.
真阴暗
Well, that's dark.
是啊 我不知道我为什么告诉你
Yeah, I don't know why I just told you that.
不 我懂的
No, I get it.
以前这会让我恐慌
It used to freak me out,
但现在我觉得这是一条给我们和亚历山大的信息
but now I think it's a message for us, for Alexandria.
你觉得他想说什么
What do you think he's trying to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果马让你摸它的耳朵
You know, if a horse lets you touch its ear,
就代表它信任你
it means it trusts you.
我读到过
I read that once.
你认为我们能把它们抓回来吗
You think we'll get them back?
马是野性的动物
Horses are wild creatures.
很难说
You never know.
有两英里 比我想的要更远
It's 2 miles. It's further than I thought.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表