Keep doing that, it'll help you.
如果你不这样...
If you don't --
你懂吧
You get me?
大声说出来
Use your words.
懂 我懂 长官
Y-Yes. Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
现在
Now.
我知道你有所隐瞒
I know you're holding back.
你知道你有所隐瞒
You know you're holding back.
我会问你两个问题
I'm going to give you two questions.
你要给我两个回答 真实的回答
You're going to give me two answers. Truthful ones.
做到这点
You do that?
你就能走
You get to go.
你就能再次见到你的朋友们
You get to see your friends again.
一切都会好起来
Everything will be okay.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你们的社区在哪里
Where is your settlement?
你们为什么去那个火车站
And why were you at that train station?
尤金
Mm, Eugene.
如果你说谎
If you lie.
我会知道的
I'll know.
好的
O-Okey-dokey.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确隐瞒了一些事
I have been holding something back.
实话说 我之前就想说出来
Frankly, I wanted to speak up before this,
但我担心我的朋友们会不满
but I was afraid of what my friends would think.
我以前不是个感情外露的人
I haven't always been the most emotional fella,
但一万小时以上的死亡 失去和恐惧
but my 10,000-plus hours of death, loss, and fear
让我敞开了一点心扉
have opened me up a little bit.
在我们的旅途中 我发现了一台无线电
In the course of our travels, I found this radio.
每天晚上 我都对着虚空说话
Night after night, I would speak into the void,
期待着"假如"发生
holding onto a-a "what if,"
这是愚人的做法 而我只是个愚人
as fools are wont to do, and I am nothing if not a fool.
然后一天晚上
Then one night,
虚空中传回了一个声音
a voice came back from said void.
一个动听的声音
A beautiful voice.
我们聊了起来 而她...
We got to talking, and she...
不反感我的想法
...was not repulsed by my musings.
我们聊到了火车博物馆和冰淇淋甜筒
We spoke of train museums and ice cream cones.
我们欢笑
We laughed.
我们唱了铁娘子乐队的歌♥
We sang Iron Maiden.
然后我们想见面
And then we wanted to meet.
所以我叫上了朋友们
So I got my friends
去了那个火车场 假装可以
to go to that train yard under the guise
求出现在那里的人帮助我们三人
of asking whoever showed up for help for us three,
因为我知道不然他们是不会去的
because I knew they wouldn't go otherwise.
但我的脑子里只有史蒂芬妮
But all I was thinking about was Stephanie.
所以没错 我说谎了
So yes, I lied.
我一直在说谎 因为我害怕失去
I've been lying this whole time, because I'm afraid to lose
我在这世界上仅剩的三个朋友
the three friends I have in this world.
我骗史蒂芬妮说我来自一个大社区
And I lied to Stephanie about being from a large settlement
因为我害怕也许
because I was afraid that maybe,
她不是她所说的那个人
she was not who she said she was.
也许这是个美人计
That maybe she was a femme fatale,
专给孤独之人下套
laying a trap for a lonely heart.
我在恋爱方面向来一塌糊涂
My track record in the romantic realm is spotty at best.
我与任何人都搞不好关系
I'm not one for whom any relationships come easy,
尤其是与异性佳人
particularly those with the fairer sex.
我其实还是个处♥男♥
And I am, in fact, a virgin.
尽管我曾多次观察过房♥事
Even though I have, uh, observed the act
次数多到我都不好意思承认了
far more times than I care to admit.
感谢你们忍♥住了嘲笑
Thank you for holding back your titters.
我本希望
I was -- I was hoping
在经过适度追求后
that after a suitable period of courtship,
史蒂芬妮也许能改变我这难堪的状态
that Stephanie might be the one to change my unenviable status,
因为我在内心深处希望
because deep down, I was hoping that maybe, in fact,
她是我的一生真爱
she was my One True Love.
现在我被迫在这个房♥间里承认了这件事
And now I've been forced to admit that in this room,
这让我羞耻万分
and I'm humiliated by it.
而且
And...
我害怕如果史蒂芬妮知道了
I'm afraid that if Stephanie finds out
我没对她说实话
that I wasn't honest with her, either,
她就永远不理我了
that she might want to have nothing to do with me anymore.
所以我在这里
So here I am...
坦白了这件事 长舒了一口气
very relieved to get that off my chest.
因为除此之外 我至今为止说的每句话
Because everything else I've said up to this point
都他妈的是真话
has been the goddamn truth.
尤金
Eugene!
没事了 哥们 哭出来
It's okay, man. Let it out.
我以为... 他们带你们去了哪里
I thought -- W-Where'd they take you?
一个医务室
An infirmary.
有个医生给我做了雾疗 给了我难喝的草药止咳糖浆
A medic steamed my face, gave me this nasty herbal cough syrup,
然后我睡着了
and I slept.
他们在糖浆里下药了吗
They spiked the cough syrup?
不是 他们麻醉了我
No, no. They took the lantern out of my room,
我入睡了
and I fell asleep.
医生检查了我几次
Medic checked on me a couple of times,
然后他们带由美子来看了我
and then they brought Yumiko to visit,
然后带我们去等待室见了公主
and then they took us to a holding room with Princess,
然后带我们来了这里
and then they brought us here.
对 谢天谢地你也来了 我们很担心你
Yeah. Thank God you're here, too. We were worried.
根据《新永久联合条例》第1♥1♥4♥A节
Pursuant to Section 1♥1♥4♥A of the New Articles of Perpetual Union,
遵从《原宪法》第1条第8节
in deference to traditions established by Article 1,
《原世界人♥权♥宣言》第14条
Section 8 of the Legacy Constitution
所确立的传统
and Article 14 of the Legacy UDHR,
你们已成功通过了在此联合城镇
you have successfully completed initial processing
获得庇护和公民权的初步评估
in consideration for asylum and citizenship in these united townships.
在你们穿过这些门后
When you walk through these doors,
将有"片警"护送你们
you'll be escorted to orientation.
去参加迎新
By a beat cop.
欢迎来到联邦
Welcome to the Commonwealth.
我上的是西点军校 混♥蛋♥
I went to West Point, asshole.
我不懂 有什么变了 他们为什么突然...
I don't get it. What the hell changed? Why did they all --
别质疑了 我们进去了
Don't question it. We're in.
你们哪位是尤金
Which one of you is Eugene?
我是史蒂芬妮
I'm Stephanie.
迪加德东市场站
那是什么
What is that?
一个孩子给他父母写的信
It's a letter from this kid to his parents.
过去的东西
It's from back before.
你找到的吗
You found it?
嗯 在隧♥道♥里
Yeah, down in the tunnels.
在下面看到别的东西了吗
See anything else down there?
没有 跟你看到的一样
Nah. Just the same stuff you saw.
我们出发吗
We heading out?
我们得先绕个路
We need to take a detour first.
阿伯山
Arbor Hills.
-那里有什么 -隐藏的补给站
- What's there? - Hidden supply depot.
乔吉在很多地方都设了 以防我们外出
Georgie set 'em up all over, in case we ran into any trouble
寻找幸存者时遇到麻烦
when we were out looking for survivors.
那里有弹♥药♥ 食物 武器
It has ammo, food, weapons.
我们在那里休息 补充资源 然后去子午镇
Rest up there, restock, and then head to Meridian.
那附近的地标是个无线电塔
Radio tower marks that neighborhood.
你知道在哪里吗
You know where that is?
知道 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
走吧 小子
Come on. Come on, boy.
这地方跟我上次来相比
Well, this place sure has gone to shit
真是变得糟透了
since the last time I was here.
我们原路回去 可以抄小道...
Let's double back. We can cut through --
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表