《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
我的朋友们被带走了 被联邦除名了
My friends have been taken, removed from the Commonwealth.
玛格娜 康妮 凯利 所有人
Magna, Connie, Kelly, all of them.
老实交代我们的朋友们在哪
Tell us where our friends are.
我带你们去
I'll show you.
我知道补给列车的路线
I know the route the supply train takes to get there.
联邦有能动的火车
Commonwealth has a working train?
它曾是计划的一部分
It's part of a plan --
扩张联邦的影响力
expand the Commonwealth's reach.
我所知道的唯一一件事情就是战斗
The only thing I've ever known is the fight.
我们经历过太多次战斗
There's so much we've done.
还有很多要经历
So much more to do.
但我想相信希望
But I want to believe there's hope.
在一起 就有希望
That together, there's hope.
对吗
Isn't there?
妈妈
Mom!
赫谢尔 赫谢尔
Hershel! Hershel!
该死
Oh, shit!
这边 这边
Over here, over here.
你没事吧
You okay?
不算好
Been better.
你呢
You?
不算差
I've been worse.
41号♥哨站207号♥士兵报告
Trooper 207 from Outpost 41 checking in.
没有见到525和逃犯的踪迹 完毕
No sign of 525 or the escapees. Over.
收到 207
Copy that, 207.
我是141
This is 141.
发现了一串靴子的足迹
Got a set of boot tracks.
看起来可能是525的
Looks like they could be 525's.
该死
Fuck.
我们走
Let's go.
大家都没事吧
Is everybody alright?
以西结
Ezekiel.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
在他们...
Not since they...
-我们昏迷多久了 -我不知道
- How long were we out for? - I don't know.
不知道给我们打了什么 我脖子还是很疼
My neck's still sore from whatever they injected us with.
有辆卡车不见了
One of the trucks is missing.
没看到加百利 玛姬和罗西塔
No sign of Gabriel, Maggie, or Rosita.
他们从车上卸了很多东西
They're unloading a bunch of stuff off the trucks.
看到孩子们了吗
Can you see the kids?
没有
No.
我时醒时睡的
I was in and out.
我们中间停了几分钟 有辆车撞了
We stopped for a few minutes. There was a crash.
你觉得会是他们吗
You think that was them?
讲得通
It fits.
他们要不然逃跑了 要不然...
They either bailed, or...
要不然什么
Or what?
早上好 欢迎大家
Good morning, and welcome.
今天是新生活的第一天
Today is the first day of a new beginning.
每个人都清楚自己的位置
The world works
世界才能正常运转
when everyone knows their place.
你们的位置在最底层
Your place is at the bottom.
我们让旧世界恢复秩序并维系新世界
All of the resources that we use to bring the old world
所需要的一切资源
back into the new and sustain it,
都来源于这样的地方
it all starts at places like this.
你们在这里的工作将造福于其他好人
You should take comfort in knowing that good people
知道这一点你们应该很欣慰
will benefit from your labor here.
这是你们的救赎
That is your redemption.
这是你们的拯救
That is your salvation.
你们的孩子很安全 有人照料
Your children are safe and being attended to.
遵守规则 你们就可以再见到他们
Play by the rules, you get to see them again.
为了实现这个目标 你们必须同心同德
In order to do that, you must work as one.
在这里
Here...
没有人有名字
nobody has a name
因为我们不需要
because we have no need for them.
我不会告诉你们我的名字
I'm not gonna tell you mine,
你们也不允许
and you will not...
彼此称呼姓名
address each other by yours.
我指到谁 谁就起立
When I point at you, you stand up.
从后面离开
You exit the rear.
你
You.
-你 -走 我们走
- You. - Let's got! Let's go!
你
You.
你
You.
你 你
You, you.
你
You.
-不会有事的 -你
- Gonna be okay. - You.
还有你
And you.
走了 快点
Let's go! Move!
我会带我们出去的
I am gonna get us out of here.
我们三个一起
All three of us.
我保证
I promise.
出来 流放者
Step out, exile.
他们会被送到另一个地方
They are being transported to another site.
剩下的人将工作至轨道清空
The rest of you will work until the tracks are clear.
所有人起立
Everybody up!
工作很难
The work is hard,
但伟大的联邦将保护你们
but you'll be protected by our great Commonwealth.
虽然你们是从联邦天堂
And although you have been delivered from the paradise
被送到这里来的
of the Commonwealth,
你们应该感到庆幸
take solace in knowing that it's better being here
在这里比在外面荒野之地好多了
than it is being out there -- in the wastelands.
好了 所有人 开工
Alright, everyone! Get to work!
走了 走了
Let's go, let's go!
快点 动起来
Come on, move!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
赫谢尔
Hershel!
左边
Left.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait a minute.
等一下
Hold up.
你有什么计划
What's the plan here?
不管车队去哪 我们都要跟着
We're gonna follow the convoy wherever it goes.
然后呢 我们只有两个人
And then what? There are two of us.
难道直接敲门问他们
What, do we knock on the door and say,
"能让我们见见女儿吗"
"Can we see our daughter, please?"
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我们分头走 能扩大搜索范围
Let's split up. We'll cover more ground.
不行 我不会丢下你
No way. I'm not leaving you.
那就走左边 快点
Then left. Come on.
-怎么了 -我的手臂脱臼了
- What is it? - My arm is dislocated.
我需要你帮我复位
I need you to pop it back into place.
过来 抓着我的手臂 往外拉
Come here. Take my arm, pull it out.
好 你得用脚蹬着我这借力
Okay. You're gonna have to put your leg right here.
就是这 快
Right here, come on.
好 数到三
Okay, on the count of 3.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
好了
Okay.
我们得休息
We need to rest.
老天 我就不该带她来这
God, I should've never brought her here.
拜托 别那么做
Come on. Don't do that.
做什么
Do what?!
折磨你自己 能有什么用呢
Torture yourself. What good does it do?
我自责时你总对我说什么
What do you tell me when I beat myself up?
别抱怨了 继续向前
Quit bitching and move forward.
别抱怨了 继续向前
Quit bitching and move forward.
好吗
Okay?
先喘口气
Just take a breath.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表