沿黄线向北走
Yellow line north.
在里根国家机场换蓝线
Switch to blue at Reagan National,
然后走红线到贝塞斯达
then hop the red toward Bethesda.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
为什么
Why's that?
你觉得我们是好哥们吗
You think we're buddies or something?
走吧
Come on.
走吧 狗
Come on, boy.
如果有上帝 他得求我宽恕
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
暴雨将空气压入管道
The storm's pushing air through the pipes,
发出了吱嘎声
making them groan.
不严重 没事的
It's nothing serious. We're good.
知道那其实是什么声音吗
Know what that noise actually is?
上帝叫我们掉头的声音
That is God, telling us to turn around.
我敢肯定他会先跟我说的
I'm pretty sure He would have ran that by me first.
是吗 上帝让你的独眼看到这个了吗
Yeah? The Good Lord direct your one eyeball to this?
水线
Water-line mark.
意味着这条隧♥道♥经常被洪水淹没
That means this tunnel floods on a regular basis,
比如下雨时
like when it rains.
下面很糟糕 但上面更惨
It's bad down here. It's worse up there.
听着 我只是说
Look, man, all I am saying --
那没用
And it ain't working.
你想管事
You trying to run shit.
继续走
Keep moving.
走吧
Come on.
狗
Dog!
你也有份
You're in on it.
尤金·伯特
Eugene Porter?
是
Yes.
那是我的教名
That is my given moniker, yes.
你不必紧张 伯特先生
There's no need to be nervous, Mr. Porter.
只要你说实话
Not if you're honest with us.
认识我的人都知道我是一位可敬的绅士
Those who know me, know me to be an honorable gent.
如果你指的是我的谈吐
If you're inferring something from my manner of speaking, well...
那只是我的风格
that's just how I roll.
我是指言语上
Verbally, that is.
我们是联邦的审查员
We are Auditors for the Commonwealth,
你正处于一级评估中
and you are under Level One Assessment.
如果你通过了检查 就会升到二级
If you pass inspection, you'll move to Level Two.
如果我们通不过检查呢
What if we don't pass inspection?
那就要进行重新评估
You will go through re-processing.
什么是重新评估
What's re-processing?
现在开始评估吧
We should start the assessment.
你的父母以前是做什么工作的
What did your parents do for a living?
我父亲是一名机械工程师 然后
My father was a mechanical engineer, and --
我妈妈是主日学校老师
My mother taught Sunday school.
你是指无良废柴一号♥
You mean deadbeat loser number one
还是易怒混♥蛋♥二号♥
or raging prick number two?
你以前是做什么工作的
What did you do for a living?
我是动物园管♥理♥员♥
I was a zookeeper.
我在一家音像店上班
I worked at a music store.
-我是个律师 -你的母校是哪里
- Lawyer. - What is your alma mater?
-这有什么关系 -只是流程需要 女士
- What's the relevance? - It's just procedure, ma'am.
我在牛津取得了学士学位
I attended Oxford for my bachelor's,
在哈佛学了法律
Harvard for Law.
最高学历
Highest level of schooling?
在北卡罗来纳大学读了三年
Three years at the University of North Carolina.
你没有毕业吗
You didn't graduate?
-我离开是因为... -那就是没有了
- I had to leave due to a... - So, no?
你的邮政区号♥是多少
What was your zip code?
谁会记得那种事
How can anyone possibly be expected to remember that?
从1978年到1984年是75001
From 1978 to 1984, it was 75001.
From 1984 to 1996, it was 76244-0361.
1996年下半年到...
From latter half of 1996 through --
你的上一次常规体♥检♥是什么结果
What were the results of your last routine physical?
我没做过体♥检♥
Uh...I-I don't think I've had one.
你接种过麻疹疫苗吗
Have you ever been vaccinated for measles?
你需要知道详细日期吗
Would you like the dates?
有癌症病史吗
Any history of cancer?
没有
None.
你的甲状腺肿是怎么回事
Tell me about the goiter.
这是良性瘤
It's a benign growth.
我从小就有
I've had it since childhood.
我们在你身上发现的现金是哪里来的
Where did you get the cash we found on you?
那张两元吗
The $2 bill?
告诉我们是从哪里来的
Tell us exactly where you got it.
我15岁的时候
Uh, so, when I was 15,
第一份工作是在米西·穆斯比萨店
my first job was at Missy Moose's Pizzeria.
-就是那个... -直接讲重点
- You know, the... - You can skip to the end.
我去银行兑薪水时
When I cashed my paycheck at the bank,
要了一张两元钞票 专门保存了起来
I asked for a $2 bill so I could keep it,
因为这是我自己挣的第一笔钱
because it was the first money I'd ever earned.
等我们回答完问题后
When we're done with these questions,
能把那两元还我吗
can I get my $2 back?
你被逮捕过吗
Have you ever been arrested?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
-有 但不是我♥干♥的 -有 学生抗♥议♥的时候
- Yeah, but it wasn't me. Wasn't me. - Yes, during a student protest.
-药物[毒品]史呢 -"药物"指什么
- History of drug use? - Define "Drug".
我在高中时期
I was a proud founding member
是反药酒联盟的荣誉创始成员
of the anti-drug and alcohol coalition at my high school.
你一天排便多少次
How many bowel movements do you have a day?
什么
Excuse me?
-你用什么擦屁♥股♥ -不想说
- What do you use to wipe? - Pass.
你为什么会在那个火车站
Why were you at the train station?
我和我的旅伴一起在旅行
I was on the road with my traveling companions,
以西结和由美子
Ezekiel and Yumiko --
...好几年来 到处流浪
...for years, wandering from place to place.
我们遇到了公主
We ran into Princess --
...我帮助了他们 他们爱我
...I helped them out. They loved me.
我就决定跟着他们了
I decided to stick with 'em.
我们藏身在一个能用无线电的地方
We were holed up at a place that had a working radio.
我和史蒂芬妮联♥系♥上了
Stephanie and I made a connection.
我们想要见面 但我的朋友们都很担心 所以我
We wanted to meet, but my friends were worried, so I --
假装我们还有更多人
...pretended like there were more of us than there really are.
所以我们才会出现在那个站台
And that's how we wound up at the rail yard.
所以我们才会出现在那个站台
So we wound up at the rail yard.
我很想和史蒂芬妮聊聊
I would really like to speak with Stephanie.
你认为你算是一个诚实的人吗
Do you consider yourself a fundamentally honest person?
-是的 -当然了
- Yes. - Of course.
-是的 -那当然
- Yes. - Hell yeah.
你母亲会出门工作吗
Did your mother work outside the home?
我和你说过了 基♥督♥教浸信会恩惠堂
I told you. Grace Baptist Church.
你们的聚居地在哪里
What's the location of your settlement?
你已经问过这个问题了
You already asked that one.
你的最高学历是什么
What was your highest level of education attainment?
-你们聚居地的地点 -什么聚居地
- Location of your settlement? - What settlement?
你们遇到过其他团体吗
Have you run into any groups out there?
我们遇到过一些不友善的人
We've had some negative encounters.
你幸运吗 为什么
How lucky are you and why?
什么
What?
你们聚居地的地点
Location of your settlement.
你觉得这很好笑吗
Do you think this is funny?
是的
Yeah.
我是这么觉得
Yeah, I do.
你是管事的吗
Are you in charge?
你一直站在那里 一言不发
You've been standing there, not saying a damn word
感觉像是管事的
like you're the man in charge.
对
Yeah.
我是管事的
I'm in charge.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表