但我们不必如此
But we don't have to be.
拜托你闭嘴
Please shut up!
妈妈
Mom!
赫谢尔
Hershel!
我女儿在哪 她在哪
Where is my daughter?! Where is she?!
联邦法♥院♥裁定尤金·波特
The Commonwealth finds Eugene Porter
一级谋杀罪成立
guilty of murder in the first degree.
是时候大闹一场了
Time to fuck shit up.
长久以来 我们只是在奋力生存
For the longest time, we were just fighting to survive.
努力找回我们失去的东西
Trying to get back what we lost.
这个家庭 我的家庭
This family, my family,
我们会倾尽所能保护彼此
we would do anything to protect each other.
现在我们要为其他事情而战
And we're fighting now for something else.
更重要的事情
Something bigger.
一个全新的开始
A new beginning.
但这是有代价的
But that comes with a cost.
凡事都有代价
There's always a cost.
我没有机会了解我的妈妈洛莉
I never got to know my mom Lori.
我哥哥卡尔梦想有一天
My brother Carl dreamed of a day
我们能够安乐地生活在一起
when we'd all live together in peace.
我妈妈米琼恩想挂起她的刀
My mom Michonne tried to hang up her sword.
我爸爸瑞克曾追寻仁慈
My dad, Rick, was searching for mercy.
我呢
And me?
我想我也是格兰姆斯家的人
Well, I guess I'm a Grimes, too.
我不断想起妈妈告诉我的一些事情
I keep thinking about something my mom told me.
多社区权利自♥由♥宪♥章♥
一个她曾与爸爸分享的秘密
A secret saying she used to share with my dad.
它就像是一个护身符
It was like a good luck charm.
对我和小瑞也是一样
For me and RJ, too.
我害怕大声说出来
I was afraid to say it out loud.
有很多事情我都害怕大声说出来
I was afraid to say so many things out loud.
但开始的时候我们并不知道
But we didn't know when we started this
在这一天 所有事情都将永远改变
that this would be the day everything changed forever.
你知不知道什么信息可以帮助我们
Is there anything you know that can help us find
找到他们关孩子的地方
where they took the kids?
我当士兵的时候 没有父母的孩子
When I was a soldier, kids without parents
会被送到城市儿童之家
would end up at the city's children's home.
你知道在哪吗
You know where this place is?
去找出来
Find out.
走了 快走 快点
Let's go! Come on! Now!
真的有人会开火车吗
Yo, does anyone actually know how to drive a train?
操纵火车 还是指挥火车
Operate? Is it -- wait -- conduct the train?
有位囚犯以前好像是火车司机
Uh, yeah, I think one of the prisoners used to be an engineer.
好吧
Uh, okay.
给你 玛姬
Here, Maggie.
谢谢
Thank you.
做这件事你有什么计划吗
Any thoughts on how you're planning to do this?
做什么
Do what?
干掉贱♥人♥
Take out the bitch.
帕梅拉吗
Pamela?
我知道其他人都有回去的理由
Look, I get that others have their own reasons for going back,
但就我看来
but as far as I'm concerned,
只要她还活着 我们都不会安全
none of us are safe as long as she's still breathing.
我想你也同意
I'm assuming you agree.
听着 玛姬
Look, Maggie,
你和我 我们一起 搞定这事
together, you and I, we get this done.
我们不需要其他人
We don't need the others.
没有"我们"
We're not a "We."
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
See you soon.
你要小心
You be careful.
你了解我的
Ah, you know me.
我一直很小心
I always am.
我坚守阵地
I'm gonna hold down the fort.
你保证完好无损地回来
You make sure to come back in one piece.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
照顾好自己
Take care.
我很快就回来 好吗
I'll be back soon. All right?
我回来之前 照顾好你姐姐 好吗
Till then, mind your sister, yeah?
我也去
I'm coming.
不行
No.
-但是... -我需要你留在这
- But -- - I need you here.
胡扯
That's crap.
这不是我弟弟想要的未来
This isn't the future my brother wanted.
不是我妈妈爸爸为之战斗的未来
Not what my mom and dad fought for.
现在还不是
Not yet.
我们做的事情可以帮助所有人
What we're doing could help everyone.
不只是我们 也许是所有地方的所有人
Not just us, but maybe everybody everywhere.
我想成为其中的一份子
I want to be part of that.
把我们家坚信的事情变成现实
To make what my family believed in real.
一直以来我们都太关注
We've all been so focused
眼前正在发生的事情
on what's right in front of us for so long.
你在思考以后的事情
You're thinking about what's after.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
也许我们都可以再往前走一小步
Maybe we could all do a little more of that.
行
All right,
但你要一直跟着我 行吗
but you stay right with me, okay?
来吧
Come on.
可以帮忙照看他吗
Will you watch him? Yeah?
-好 -好 我们很快就会回来
- Okay. - All right. We'll be back soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
尤金
Eugene.
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -I am.
多亏了你哥哥
Thanks to your brother.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
这样对你们所有人来说都更安全
It was safer for all of you.
这些年来 帮过我的人有一长串
You've joined a long line of people
你现在也是其中之一
who've saved my ass through the years.
我永远都不会忘记
I will never forget.
好了 接下来怎么办
Okay, so what next?
我们要试着离开吗
Are we gonna try and leave?
不 你们三个要保持低调
Mnh-mnh. You three need to lay low.
-但我们可以帮忙 -是的 我们败诉了
- But we can help. - Yeah, we lost in court.
但我们的话被听进去了 大家都很愤怒
But we were heard. People are angry.
我们只需要让他们越过爆发点
We just need to push them past the tipping point.
首先我得召集足够的
First I need to gather enough troops
愿意反抗帕梅拉的士兵
willing to make a move on Pamela.
但如果你和麦克斯能继续激起民众的情绪
But if you and Max can keep the public fired up,
也许能给我们足够的掩护去部署
it may give us enough cover to put things in place.
我如何才能帮上忙
How can I best assist?
有人看见墨瑟了吗
Anyone have eyes on Mercer?
你待在这就行 别被发现
By staying here, out of sight.
重复 有人看见墨瑟了吗
Repeat -- Anyone have eyes on Mercer?
抱歉 长官 我们没时间了
Sorry, sir. We're out of time.
我是鲁斯 我此刻没看到他
Rose here. I don't see him at the moment.
他正在询问一个潜在的目击证人
He's taking a statement from a potential witness.
他一回来我就叫他去你那边
Soon as he comes back, I'll send him your way.
该走了
Time to go.
千万别被发现
Out. Of. Sight.
我们会尽快回来
We'll be back as soon as we can.
我们开始这场盛大表演吧
Let's get this dog and pony show started.
一进去 我们的人就会
Once we're in, the group is gonna move
带囚犯们躲起来
the prisoners into hiding.
希望能把墨瑟拉拢到我们这边
Hopefully getting Mercer on our side.
在他们除掉帕梅拉的同时
And as they work on taking out Pamela,
我们穿过这里去找可可
we go for Coco heading through here.
穿过平民区吗 为什么不走富人区
The lower ward? Why not the estates?
越有钱的地方巡逻越多
More money, more patrols.
我们在平民区没那么引人注意
We don't stand out as much in the wards.
我们走这条支路
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表