尤金 到底怎么回事
Eugene, what is it?
说吧 你会好受些的
Get it out. You'll feel better.
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie...
没有失踪
isn't missing.
我看到她了
I saw her.
她只是
She just...
和我分手了 她和我分手了
broke up with me. She broke up with me.
尤金 我很遗憾
Eugene, I'm so sorry.
她不是我认为的那个人
She wasn't who I thought she was.
去她的
Screw her.
你能找到更好的
You can do so much better.
你会找到对的那个人
And you're gonna find your person.
她就在某处 我保证
She's out there. I promise.
他们说的都是真的
They meant everything they said.
跟我们一起回来的士兵
All the Troopers that came back with us,
正在加固水塔
they're working on re-enforcing the water tower right now.
你和他们去打猎了吗
You went hunting with them?
对 收获不多 但是
Yeah. It's not much, but it's --
比过去几周好多了
More than we've had in weeks.
我们去做晚饭
Yeah, we'll get dinner started.
好 谢了
Alright. Thanks.
大家都好吗
Is everyone okay?
嗯 大家看起来松了一口气
Yeah, yeah. Everyone seems relieved.
希望这意味着我们今晚终于能睡觉了
Hoping this means we can actually get some sleep tonight.
达里尔
Daryl.
我还在想你什么时候回来
Was wondering when you'd come back.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还好
Uh, it's okay.
-我们在尽力而为 -是吗
- We're doing our best. - Yeah?
只是感觉有些东西也许永远修不好了
Just feel like maybe some things just can't be fixed, you know?
有时感觉这一切都是徒劳
Just feels kind of pointless sometimes.
-我懂 -你怎么知道什么时候
- I hear you. - How do you know when?
什么意思
When what?
什么时候该离开
Just when it's time to walk away?
你想要这样做吗
Is that what you wanna do?
玛姬 我们分发一些补给可以吗
Hey, Maggie, is it okay if we hand out some supplies?
我们有足够多
We have more than enough.
食物 燃料
Food, fuel.
好 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
很好 这就办
Great. We're on it.
你俩 跟我来
Uh, you two. Come with me.
达里尔 看我戴着什么
Hey, Daryl, look what I got.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们要发食物了
Hey, we're gonna pass out some food.
-你想帮忙吗 -好
- You wanna help us? - Yeah.
大的给你
You take the big one.
送给伊莱哲
Hey, give this to Elijah.
好
Okay.
孩子在外面一定很难
Must be hard to be a kid out here.
他是在旅途中长大的
He grew up on the road.
他是另一种孩子
He's a different kind of kid.
你那朋友 她喜欢在外面折磨自己吗
Your friend. She like torturing herself out here?
这地方以前很特别
This place used to be really special.
与众不同
Different.
它现在陷入了困境 但是
It's going through hard times now, but
很快会恢复正常的
it'll be back up and running.
等着瞧吧
Just watch.
我猜不是所有地方都像亚历山大一样幸运
I guess not all places are as lucky as Alexandria.
不是所有地方都像联邦一样幸运
Not all places are as lucky as Commonwealth.
你改变心意了吗
Are you coming around?
还没到那一步
I wouldn't go that far,
但你们为我们做了不少好事 所以
but you guys, uh, have done good stuff for us, so,
这点我要承认
I don't know, I'll give you that.
联邦并不完美 哥们
Commonwealth ain't perfect, bro.
是吗
What, you think?
别太松懈了
Just don't get too comfortable.
你没穿盔甲只是因为
The only reason you're out of your armor
有人认为这样适合作秀
is because someone thought it'd be good for appearances.
你有你的角色 我也有我的角色
You got your role to play, and I got mine.
你醒来时我们会在这里
We'll be in here when you wake up.
披萨 冰淇淋 应有尽有
Pizza, ice cream. The works.
不
No.
不要菠萝
No pineapple.
我是认真的 杰瑞
I'm serious, Jerry.
披萨上放菠萝太荒唐了
Pineapple on pizza makes no sense.
披萨
Pizza?
你这段时间只能吃流食了
You're not eating anything but Jell-O for a while, hotshot.
紧张到手抖吗
Nervous twitch?
幸运币
Lucky coin.
我以前有一只幸运兔脚
I had a lucky rabbit's foot once.
我的狗连着兔子一起叼回来的
My dog brought it home with the rabbit still attached to it.
这是我父亲给我的
My old man gave this to me.
我小时候以为这是纯金的
When I was a kid, I thought it was made of gold.
结果只是镀金的
Turns out, it's just gold-plated.
里面不过是镍
Inside's same as a lowly nickel.
你决定了吗
Have you decided yet?
你能从中得到什么好处
What do you get out of all this?
得了吧 玛姬
Come on, Maggie.
别假装看不到眼前的现实
Let's not pretend the obvious isn't staring us in the face.
你力不从心
You're in over your head.
你不是很了解我
You don't know me very well.
我知道你很聪明 听得出什么是好提议
I know you're smart enough to know a good offer when you hear it.
而我也很聪明 知道我刚惹怒了你
And I'm smart enough to know I've just pissed you off.
你还没有回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
好吧 我说
Alright. I'll bite.
第一次去亚历山大时 我能看出来
The first time I went to Alexandria, I could see it.
巨大的潜力
The potential.
玛姬 你真的认为现在的山顶寨
Maggie, do you really believe that Hilltop, as it currently stands,
是你能拥有的最好的东西吗
is the best you'll ever have?
或者是亚历山大
Or Alexandria?
甚至是海边旅馆
Or even Oceanside?
看看周围
Look around.
我们能拥有更多
We can have so much more.
想象一下
Imagine
从联邦的音乐会接赫谢尔回家
being able to pick Hershel up from a concert at the Commonwealth,
带他去亚历山大看医生
take him to a doctor's appointment in Alexandria,
在海边旅馆乘船
then jump on a boat at Oceanside,
沿着海岸航行
traveling up the coast.
海岸上会有什么呢
And what's up that coast?
另一个港口城市
Another port town?
另一所学校
Another school?
一所大学怎么样
How about a university?
你有没有想象过送儿子去大学上大一
Have you ever imagined being able to drop your son off for his freshman year of college?
我曾试图建过
Tried to build it.
那当然了
Of course you did.
因为我们的看法一致
Because you and I see things the same way.
想象一下你想建立的那个世界
Imagine the world you want to build.
记住这个想法
Hold it in your mind.
现在想象一下五万个联邦工人
Now picture the power of 50,000 Commonwealth workers
帮你实现这个设想
helping you make that vision a reality.
想想到了那时 你能做到什么
Think what you could accomplish then.
尸群来了
Swarm incoming!
这边
This way.
开火
Fire!
想象一下每次警报响起
Imagine not having to deal with this
都不用应付行尸
every time that alarm goes off.
对啊 我们可以一直建设
Yeah, we could keep building.
不用再建建停停了
No more starts and stops.
我知道有很多要考虑的
I know there's a lot to consider,
但看看周围
but, I mean, look around.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表