Then that is a beast of a burden I simply cannot live with,
即便我的时日已所剩无几
even for the truncated time I likely have left.
这不是你的错 尤金
This isn't your fault, Eugene.
确实不是
No.
那你被可能绑♥架♥康妮的人发现也不怪你
And you being made by Connie's would be-abductor isn't yours.
我们现在能做的就是信任朋友
One thing we can do is return the unwavering faith
就像我们逃亡的朋友一直信任我们一样
our absconded friends have always shown for us
并且坚信 无论此刻事态看上去多么无望
and trust that, no matter bleak things look in this moment,
这都不是终点
that this is not the end.
这些话对你也许没多大帮助
Now, that may not mean much...
尤其是出自一个即将被判有罪的重刑犯之口
coming from a soon-to-be convicted felon...
但也许还是有些意义的
...but maybe it's something.
你指望我跟着你进去那里吗
You expect me to follow you in there?
是的 如果你不想被抓的话
I do if you don't want to get caught.
这曾经是一个基础设施修复项目
This was an infrastructure repair project
是联邦早期的工程
dating back from the early days of the Commonwealth.
经历了一系列塌方之后
After a series of cave-ins,
人们觉得这里太不结实了
it was considered too unstable.
我之前说的都是真心话
I meant what I said back there,
希望迪克森没事的那些话
about hoping Dixon's all right.
很难找到那样一个人
It's hard to find someone like that,
你愿意为他做任何事
that you'd do anything for.
我对帕梅拉也有过这种感觉
I felt that way about Pamela once.
我以为我能让她对我有同感
Thought I could make her feel the same about me.
通过帮她建立和管理联邦
By helping her build the Commonwealth, run it...
让她独占所有功劳
letting her take all the credit.
甚至接纳你们的社区
Even by bringing in your communities,
我要承认 这事确实...
which, I admit, was...
处理不当
mishandled.
但永远都不够
But it was never enough.
我知道无论我做什么
I know there was nothing I could do
都不会改变她对我的看法
that would ever change how she saw me.
我只是她司机的儿子
Just her chauffeur's son.
更重要的是 我想问你一件事
More importantly, there's something I wanted to ask you.
接下来怎么办
What comes after?
什么接下来
After what?
联邦的动荡过后
The unrest in the Commonwealth.
假设帕梅拉死了
Let's say Pamela doesn't survive it.
那么权力将出现真空
That's going to open up a power vacuum.
若发生这种事 只用看看历史
And when that happens, well, just look at history.
在革命中最惨的就是老百姓
The people who suffer the most in revolutions are the civilians.
你想说什么
What is your point?
你和你的人将左右五万人的生命
You and your people will hold 50,000 lives in your hands.
我只有找到我的人 才有"接下来"
Until I find my people, there is no "After."
你会找到的 我了解你
You'll find them. I know you.
然后你就要做出选择
And then you'll have a choice to make.
你要任由联邦毁灭吗
Will you let the Commonwealth burn?
这不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
对
Sure.
你想把这一切都抛在脑后
Yeah, you want to leave all this behind you.
我懂
I -- I get it.
我也想
Me, too.
但孩子们怎么办
But what about the kids?
你真要剥夺他们享受
Are you really gonna deny them
我们习以为常的生活的唯一机会吗
their only chance for the kind of life we took for granted?
下一代难道不该过上更好的生活吗
Doesn't the next generation deserve better than the one before?
不然的话 这一切还有什么意义
Otherwise, what's the point?
天啊
Oh, God.
那是皮肤吗
Is that skin?
抱歉 手电灭了
Sorry. The lights went out.
我以为你在我身后
I thought you were right behind me.
快跑
Run!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
向联邦报告 我们找到他们了
Radio back to Command that we found them.
但因为他们反抗 我们不得不杀了他们
But they put up a fight so we had to put 'em down.
遵命长官
Yes, sir.
我很高兴看到你决定出席了
I'm glad to see you decided to attend.
我别无选择
I didn't really have a choice.
你今天在广场上逛得怎么样
So how was your stroll through the square today?
非常惬意
It was lovely.
你的朋友康妮早些时候被抓了
You should know your friend, Connie, was picked up earlier.
别担心 她和其他人被关在一起
Not to worry. She's been placed with the others.
我很钦佩你对自己人的忠诚
I do admire the loyalty you have for your people.
我希望总有一天你会明白
I hope someday you'll understand
我为什么要为我的人♥民♥这样做
why I needed to do this for mine.
我已经明白了
I already understand.
这是为了你自己
This is for you.
不是为了人♥民♥
It's not for them.
你今晚讲的话将传遍整个联邦
Your words tonight will carry across the Commonwealth
帮助人♥民♥恢复信心 维护和平
and help restore the people's faith and keep the peace.
那不是我的话
They're not my words.
不过是骗人的一场戏
Just bullshit theater.
都一样
All the same.
确保你记住台词
Just make sure you know your lines.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们今晚要宣布
We're here tonight to announce the Commonwealth
联邦将起诉尤金·伯特
will be moving forward with the prosecution of Eugene Porter.
因创始人日的悲剧事件
Mr. Porter has been arrested and charged in connection
伯特先生被逮捕和起诉
with the tragic events that took place on Founders Day,
罪名包括谋杀弥尔顿总管之子
including the murder of Governor Milton's son,
塞巴斯蒂安·弥尔顿
Sebastian Milton.
逃犯有什么新情况 上校
Do you have an updates on the escapees, Colonel?
我向你保证 我们的精锐正在处理此事
I assure you, we have our best people on this.
小队正在搜查各区域
Teams are sweeping every quadrant.
现在 我们想介绍
At this time, we'd like to introduce
联邦最有成就的律师之一
one of the Commonwealth's most accomplished attorneys,
奥村由美子女士
Ms. Yumiko Okumura.
A小队在三区阵亡
Alpha Squad was just found dead in quadrant three.
迪克森 佩尔蒂埃 霍恩斯比全逃掉了
Dixon, Peletier, Hornsby all got away.
晚上好
Good evening.
首先 我深感荣幸
I'd like to start by saying what a privilege it is
能加入
to be part of this...
联邦这座伟大而闪耀的城市
great, shining city that we call the Commonwealth.
不久之前 我还属于
Not long ago, I was part of a group
一个被外界蹂躏
whose community had been lost
而消失的社区
to the ravages of the outside world.
我们一无所有
Left with nothing,
而弥尔顿总管不仅接纳了我们
Governor Milton not only welcomed us,
还给了我们宝贵的第二次机会
but gave us the incredible gift of a second chance.
让我们过上了我们以为永远不会再有的生活
A chance to live lives we thought were gone forever.
对我来说 这意味着再次当律师
For me, that meant being a lawyer again
并维护旧世界的神圣理想
and the opportunity to uphold a sacred ideal of the old world.
正义
Justice.
尤金·伯特也属于我的社区
Eugene Porter was also a part of my community.
他是...
He was --
他是一个我多年来逐渐熟识
He was someone I grew to know well over the years
并开始信任的人
and even come to trust.
所以过去48小时里所发生的事件
That is why the events of the past 48 hours
令我深受震撼
have shaken me to my core.
这也重新坚定了我的信念
They've also renewed my belief that,
不管付出多大的个人代价
regardless of the personal cost...
我们都必须永远追求正义
we must always seek justice
这样才能守住人的底线
if we are to preserve who we are as a people.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
在继续之前
Uh, before continuing,
我想感谢一个人
there's actually somebody I would like to thank,
一个对我来说很重要
someone who means the world to me
对联邦人♥民♥来说也很重要的人
and also to you, the people of the Commonwealth.
你们的胸外科医生 我的哥哥
Your thoracic surgeon, and my brother,
奥村富市(托米)
Tomiichi Okumura.
你能站起来吗 托米
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表