Can you stand up please, Tomi?
站起来
Stand up.
托米是这个社区重要而不可取代的一员
Tomi is an invaluable and irreplaceable member of this community.
他总是为我着想
And he's always wanted what's best for me...
也总是为联邦人♥民♥着想
and the people of the Commonwealth.
我想借此机会感谢他
I just wanted to take this moment to thank him for that.
我还想借此机会
I'd also like to take this opportunity
感谢我的人一直信任我
to thank my people for always having faith in me.
我现在也想展示我对他们的信任
And now I'd like to show my faith in them,
并尊重对正义的追求
and also honor the pursuit of justice,
我宣布我将为尤金·伯特辩护
by announcing my intent to defend Eugene Porter,
他遭受了帕梅拉·弥尔顿和联邦
who has been wrongly and unjustly accused
错误和不公正的指控
by Pamela Milton and the Commonwealth.
我们期待着上庭的那一天
We look forward to our day in court.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不
No, no.
稿子还你
There's your speech.
谢谢 女士们先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
我们不会再回答任何问题
We will not be taking any more questions.
有两个人 轮流在外巡逻
There's two of 'em, taking shifts walking the perimeter.
干掉他们应该不成问题
Shouldn't be a problem to take them out.
反正对你们来说不成问题
Not for you, anyway.
然后呢
Then what?
我们去找你们的朋友们
We head for your friends.
铁轨在途中有几个岔口
The tracks fork a few times on the way,
但我知道补给列车的路线
but I know the route the supply train takes to get there.
联邦有能动的火车
Commonwealth has a working train?
它曾是计划的一部分
It was part of a plan,
一个愿景
a vision,
扩张联邦的影响力
to expand the Commonwealth's reach.
从内陆到海边 连接像你们一样的社区
Connecting communities like yours all the way to the sea.
连接还是征服
Connecting or conquering?
我们应该在日出前出发
We should move before dawn.
我们会的
We will.
但你不会
But you won't.
什么
What?
但没有我 你们去不了那里
B-But you can't get there without me.
-我们可以去 -怎么去
- Yeah, we can. - How's that?
你刚说了
You just said it.
有火车
There's a train.
我们等它来 然后看它去哪
We wait for it to come, and then we see where it goes.
但你们仍需要我
But you still need me.
我们谈过了
We talked about this.
不能毁掉联邦
Not burning the Commonwealth down.
为孩子们 为所有人创造更好的未来
Creating a-a better future for the children, for everyone.
我知道你听到了
I know you heard me.
对 那只是因为你不肯闭嘴
Yeah, only because you wouldn't shut up.
我帮助建立了联邦
I helped build the Commonwealth.
你们不明白吗 我们能合力改善它
Don't you see? Together, we can make it better.
让所有人都真正有机会
A place where everyone can truly have a shot.
我都能想到口号♥
I can see the campaign for it --
"在这里 重要的不是你曾经是谁
"Here, you aren't defined by who you were
而是你将成为什么人"
but what you can become."
这标志着新的一天 新的时代到来了
It -- It'll signal a new day has come, a new age
每个人 我们所有人都能重新来过
where everyone, all of us, can start again.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
不包括你
Not you.
你们打算就这样杀了我
So, you're just gonna kill me then?
在我为你们做了那么多事之后
A-After everything I've done for you?
你可以跑
You can run.
跑...
R-R-Ru--
跑去...
Run whe--
跑去哪里
Run where?
你自己定
It's up to you.
但你只能得到这么一个机会
But that's all you're gonna get -- a chance.
这已经算优待你了
It's more than you deserve.
听着 我犯过错误 我知道
All right, look, I've made mistakes, I know.
但我已经变了
But that's not who I am anymore.
过去的我已经没了
Th-That guy is gone.
他死在了那个牢房♥里
He died back in that cell.
我在外面活不下去的
I won't make it out here.
很好
Good.
你是个聪明人 兰斯
You're a smart guy, Lance.
你可能会活下去
You might survive.
等等
Wait.
求你们了
Please, just...
听我说
Just hear me out.
我们听够了
We've heard enough.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表