很好
Good.
我很快就回来 亲爱的
I'll be back in a little while, sweetie.
你听罗西塔的话 好吗
You do whatever Rosita tells you, okay?
你就不能留下来 让别人去吗
Why can't you stay and have somebody else go?
己所不欲
Because it wouldn't be fair of me to ask someone
勿施于人 明白吗
to do something I wouldn't do myself. Understand?
我可以陪着你
I can stay with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
出发吧
Let's move.
腐尸走了
Rotters are gone.
但她还在
But she's not.
你跟她同行了多久
How long did you travel with her for?
不太久
Not long at all.
关于她 你能告诉我些什么
What can you tell me about her?
没什么
Not -- Not much.
那我为什么要留下你
Why am I keeping you around?
你说过是上帝选了我
You said God chose me.
迪克森
Oh, Dixon.
我以前养过一条狗
I had this dog.
它叫泰克 因为它是布鲁泰克犬
Named Tick, on account he was a Bluetick hound.
我在路边看到了它
Found him on the side of the road.
它饿得半死
He was starving, half-dead.
但是像泰克这样的流浪狗
But the thing with some of these rescues like Tick,
它们不轻信人
they don't trust easy.
有时候 我伸手去摸泰克
Now, sometimes, I would reach for Tick,
它会这样看着我
and he'd give me this look.
就跟你一样
That look.
就好像它无法决定 是要舔我的手
Like he couldn't decide whether to lick my hand
还是咬掉我的手
or bite it off.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会舔你的
I ain't gonna lick ya.
真厉害
There he is!
行吧
Fair enough.
尽量也别咬我
Just don't try to bite me, either.
泰克就咬了
Tick did.
勒死那条狗时我真是心疼死了
Hurt like hell having to strangle that dog.
我们留下他 因为他是个出色的追踪者
We kept him here 'cause he's an excellent tracker.
他肯定注意到了点什么
I'm sure he noticed something.
她准头很准
She's -- She's a great shot.
我知道这点
I know that.
她也许就是这样干掉威尔斯的
That's probably how she took out Wells.
那你会去哪里找她
So, where would you look for her?
她肯定想提防我们的动向
Well, she's gonna want to see us coming.
她是用弓的 所以我会注意上方
She's got that bow, so I'd look up.
也许是在树上
In the trees maybe.
-树上 -对
- Trees? - Yeah.
看看吧
We'll see.
长官 它们又回来了
Sir, they're back.
怎么了
What is it?
不知以什么方式 她能用死人对付活人了
Somehow, she has turned the dead against the living.
真令人刮目相看
Ooh, that's impressive.
大门有多坚固
How strong is this gate?
足够坚固
Oh, it's strong enough.
但它们走不了这么远的
They won't get that far, though.
我们得再找些木板
We need more boards.
用家具 亚伦会理解的
Use the furniture. Aaron will understand.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
我真希望我能像你一样
I wish I was more like you.
你从来都不会害怕
You're never afraid.
才不是呢
That's not true.
我好几次都吓坏了
I've been scared plenty of times.
表面上都看不出来
It never seems that way.
那是因为我学会了如何利用恐惧
That's 'cause I've learned how to use my fear.
-利用 -是的
- Use it? - Yeah.
你也可以的
You can, too.
我妈妈教我的
My mom taught me.
就好像你害怕的时候能跑得更快
Just like how you can run faster when you're scared,
也能战斗得更好
you can fight better, too.
恐惧能让你变强
It makes you stronger.
她会很为你骄傲的
She'd be proud of you.
你知道她去了哪里吗
Do you know where she went?
不知道 抱歉
I don't. I'm sorry.
我好久没听到她的消息了
I haven't heard from her in so long.
真希望她在这里
I just wish she was here.
她在
She is.
我从你握剑的方式上看到了她的影子
I see her in the way you hold your sword.
还有你准备冲进暴风雨中的架势...
The way you're ready to run into the storm...
以及你和那些孩子说话
and how you talk to those kids,
教他们相信自己的样子
helping them believe in themselves.
你妈妈和你在一起呢
Your mama's still with you.
而且毫无疑问
And you can bet
无论她现在在哪里 你都和她在一起
that wherever she is, you're with her.
格雷西 小心点
Gracie, be careful!
杀了它 杀了它
Get 'em! Get 'em!
外面都是行尸
They're all over out there.
联♥系♥卡萝尔 告诉她肯定还有别的缺口
Radio Carol, tell her there must be another breach.
就在房♥子附近 快去
A close one. Go!
朱迪思 把蜡烛灭了 快去
Judith. Candles, now.
你在想什么呢 肖
What's on your mind, Shaw?
-没什么 -说吧
- Nothing. - Come on.
我比了解自己还要了解你
I know you better than I know myself.
怎么了
What?
我在想我们牺牲的那些人
I'm thinking of the ones we've lost.
而你在怪我
And you blame me.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
"我不肯用白得之物作燔祭
"Will not offer to the Lord my God
献给耶♥和♥华♥我的神"
burnt offerings that cost me nothing."
这些都是磨难 莉娅
These are all tribulations, Leah.
饥荒那匹黑♥马♥ 对我们所有人穷追不舍
The black horse of famine, it rides after us all.
我早就知道这场战争将要到来
I knew this war was coming.
而在每场战争中 必然都会有...牺牲
And in every war, there is...sacrifice.
因此我们一开始才会被选中
That's why we were chosen in the first place,
因为我们没有逃避战火
'cause we didn't run from the fire.
就像我们不会逃避我们的敌人
Just like we don't run from our enemies.
那些牺牲了的人...
Those men that have died...
他们并不是白白牺牲
they didn't die in vain.
正是他们的牺牲证明了我们仍然值得
It's their sacrifice that shows we are still worthy.
因此 我们必将取胜
That's why we will prevail.
兄弟 你可错过烟花秀了
Man, you're missing all the fireworks!
迪克森 你怎么上来了
Dixon. What are you doing up here?
教皇让我绕墙转转
Pope told me to walk the perimeter, so...
我这正在转呢
I'm walking the perimeter.
抽烟吗
You want a smoke?
好啊
Yeah.
给
There you go, man.
曾经戒过一次
Quit these once.
看来我得再戒一次了
Guess I'll have to quit them again.
何苦呢
Why?
来
Alright.
给
Here you go.
北门没问题
We're holding good at the northern gate.
围墙很坚固
Walls are holding strong.
那边 快去
Around that way. Go.
你刚刚去哪了
Where were you?
想着做好准备
Just wanted to be ready.
你用不到那些的
Well, you're not gonna need them.
腐尸开始散去了
The rotters are scattering.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我的敌人从不会放弃
My enemy never gives up.
守好大门
Secure the gate.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表