万一动手以后
And what about when things turn
我必须告诉他们真♥相♥呢
and I have to tell them what's what?
他们会听话的
They'll fall in line.
每个人都是如此
Everyone does.
去查后面
Sweep the rear.
你劫的枪和货物
The guns and the cargo you hijacked.
你靠屠♥杀♥我的士兵得到的东西 在哪里
The ones that you massacred my soldiers to get to, where are they?
我不知道你在说什么
I got no idea what you're talking about.
从那里到这里有三组踪迹
Three sets of tracks led back here from there.
你要不再说一次
You wanna try again?
那个车队啊
That caravan.
我们发现时就已经是那样了
Yeah, we -- we found it like that.
你刚骗了我
You just lied to me.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop.
铐住他
Cuff him!
没种的家伙
Hey, dickless.
如果是我找到了那批武器 你不觉得我
If I found those weapons, don't you think I --
准备好架子 军阀
Ready the shelf, warlord.
最上层 正中♥央♥
Top shelf, dead center.
听起来怎样
How's that sound?
就在比利上面
Right above Billy.
你怎么啦
Hey! Hey, where'd you go, huh?
大话那么多 却死这么快
All that talk, and you died so quick.
别用那种表情看我
Don't you look at me like that.
他是个该死的畜生
He's a damn animal.
我们的工作应该是帮助别人
We are supposed to be helping people.
没错
We are.
这是工作的另一面
This is the other side of it.
消除威胁
Snuffing out threats.
这样才能让世界更安全
This is how we make the world safe.
看住他
Hold him.
干掉他
Pop him!
有意思
Interesting.
-来啊 -来吧
- Come on. - Let's go.
我们要追吗
Do we follow?
长官
Sir!
我就他妈的转身了一会儿
I turn my back for one goddamn minute!
把我的盔甲拿来
Get me my armor.
他是只狼 正如他们的首领所说
He was a wolf, just like their leader said.
你认为货物被盗也是他在撒谎吗
Think he was lying about the stolen shipments?
我不知道
I don't know.
联邦要那么多枪做什么
What would the Commonwealth want with all those guns?
这是进去的最佳路线吗
This the best way in?
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
这是你从哪里拿到的
where'd you get that?
你给了那个骑马来山顶寨的人
You gave it to the guy who rode into Hilltop.
我没有
No, I didn't.
那是谁给的
Then who did?
12个小时前
袭击发生时
别紧张 姑娘
Easy, girl.
不许动
Don't move.
你们有多少人
How many of you are there?
12个人
12.
他们有什么武器
What are they armed with?
机♥枪♥
Machine guns.
我不知情
I didn't know.
我不知情
I didn't know.
情况怎样
What's it look like?
死了很多人
A lot dead.
为首的人在和另外两个人吵架
Guy in charge is arguing with two others --
一个神父 还有一个手臂是流星锤的人
a priest and a guy with a spiked ball for an arm.
该死
Shit.
加百利和亚伦
Gabriel and Aaron.
你认识他们吗
You know them?
他们也不知情
They didn't know, either.
我们来自一个叫联邦的地方
We come from a place called The Commonwealth.
-这不是我想做的事 -闭嘴
- This isn't what I signed up for. - Shut up.
在这里有个社区
There's a community right here.
你去找玛姬 别找别人
You ask for Maggie, no one else.
告诉她 加百利和亚伦有麻烦了
You tell her Gabriel and Aaron are in trouble.
走 快走
Go. Go!
这是工作的另一面
This is the other side of it.
消除威胁
Snuffing out threats.
这样才能让世界更安全
This is how we make the world safe.
尼根
Negan?
加百利
Gabe.
-有意思 -来了两个人 我们得走了
- Interesting. - Two coming in. We gotta go!
-我们得走了 -我们不能丢下他
- We gotta go! - We can't leave him.
如果你出去 我们都会死
If you go out there, we all die.
走吧
Come on.
长官
Sir!
我就他妈的转身了一会儿
I turn my back for one goddamn minute!
现在
大楼的居民们
Residents of The Complex.
你们已被视为联邦的敌人
You have been deemed enemies of The Commonwealth.
你们中的某人偷了我们的东西
One of you has stolen from us.
这可不行
That cannot stand.
坏消息是 你们的军阀死了
Bad news is, your warlord is dead.
好消息是 你们仍能改邪归正
The good news is, you still can make things right.
把东西还给我们 我们就离开
Gives us what's ours, and we'll leave.
到此为止
That'll be that.
-武器在哪 -我不知道
- Where are the weapons? - I don't know.
快问他们
Then ask them -- quickly.
加百利 她说他们没有就是没有
Gabe, if she says they don't have them, they don't have them.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我在祈祷你们真的偷了那些东西
I'm praying that you did steal them
因为没那些东西 我们就死定了
because without them, we're dead.
他不会放我们任何人活着离开的
He's not gonna let any of us leave here alive.
我的武器在哪
Where are my weapons?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是真不知道 对吧
You really don't, do you?
对
No.
好吧
Okay.
我信你
I believe you.
你呢
And how about you?
你们的人让你们失望了
Your people have let you down!
搜查每个房♥间
Hit each room.
不开口的人全杀了
Kill anyone who won't talk.
收到
Copy that.
我们现在要团结一致
What we need to do now is stick together.
别想着投降或乞求原谅了
You can forget about giving up or begging for forgiveness.
伊恩已经死了
Ian's dead.
但他不是我们的第一位首领
But he wasn't our first leader.
我们不是靠他才生存这么久的
He wasn't what kept us together this long.
我们靠的是自己 靠的是像家人一样团结协作
We did, and we did it by working together as a family.
现在 我们的家人们
And right now, our family's scattered
散落在这栋楼里 但你们知道吗
all over this building, but you know what?
我们比闯进我们家的混♥蛋♥们更了解这里
We know this place better than the assholes in our house do.
我们会取得最后的胜利
We're coming out of this on top.
真是...
So that was, um...
说得挺好的
That's pretty good.
他们干掉了我们最好的人
They -- They took out our best.
对 但他们需要听到这些话
Yeah, but they needed to hear it.
霍奇斯 回话 东侧安全吗
Hodges, come in. Is the east end clear?
霍奇斯 收到了吗
Hodges, do you copy?
东侧...
Is the east end --
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表