I respect that.
如果时机到了 你决定离开
If the time comes and you decide to go
你需要帮助 我会帮你的
and you need help getting out, I got you.
这是德尔塔 艾克倒下了 车辆翻了
This is Delta. Echo is down. Vehicle overturned.
小心 来 干掉它们
Watch it. Come on. Take them out. Take them out.
走
Go.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
帮我 不
Help me! No!
我们得走了 长官
TROOPER 2: We got to go, sir.
你想要一杯吗
Would you like one?
对我来说有点早 谢谢
It's a little early for me. Thank you.
你对我的朋友们用了催泪瓦斯
You tear-gassed my friends.
如果他们在那 他们就是无视封锁
If they were there, they were in defiance of lockdown.
这么做有帮助吗
And did it help?
这让士兵在城外的工作更容易了吗
Did it actually make the troopers' jobs easier outside the walls?
我们所做的是为了防患可能发生的事
It was about what could have happened.
是为了安全 一直如此
It was about safety. It always is.
你不在乎这会让你看起来良心有愧
And you don't care that it makes you look guilty?
如果你有一个指控 由美子 就说出来
If you have an accusation, Yumiko, make it.
听着 你真的能坐在那里说
Look. Can you really sit there and say there is
你儿子没有做过他被指控的那些事吗
no way your son did the things he was accused of?
他一直是个叛逆者 这是真的
He's always been something of a renegade, it's true.
但他的祖父和叔叔们也是这样
But his grandfather and uncles were the same way,
随着时间的推移 他们逐渐成熟
and they mellowed over time.
成为人们的领袖
Became leaders of men.
也许他的青春叛逆比大多数人都晚
Maybe he's having his youthful rebellions later than most,
但他不是个凶手
but he's not a murderer.
帕梅拉 我想弄清楚你知道多少
Pamela, I am trying to figure out how much you knew.
保护你可能是我的工作
It might be my job to defend you.
当我的律师和这里最杰出的记者 也是朋友时
How can I talk to my lawyer freely when she's also friends
我如何与她自♥由♥交谈
with the most prominent journalist around?
妈妈 我...
Mom, I...
你羞辱了我和你自己
You've humiliated me and yourself.
我告诉过你我不应该来
I told you I shouldn't have come here.
看着我 你和这一切有什么关系
Look at me. What did you have to do with all of this?
没有 妈妈
Nothing, Mom.
听着 那个故事是谎言
Look. That story is a lie.
人们想要有人对此负责 而我很容易成为目标
People, they want someone to blame and I'm an easy target.
你需要告诉我更多 我才能救你
You'll need to tell me more than that for me to save your ass.
我想我们可以互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
-你是谁 -我为兰斯霍恩斯比工作
- And who are you? - I work for Lance Hornsby.
他打着你的招牌在外面追捕我的朋友
He's out there hunting my friends under your flag.
我需要你的帮助来阻止他
I need your help to stop him.
我对此一无所知 而且我看不出 这如何能帮到我
I don't know anything about this. And I don't see how it helps me.
如果你的儿子没有做过他被指控的事情 那么就是别人做了
If your son didn't do the things that he's accused of, someone did.
好了 一切到此结束
Okay, this ends now.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapons.
把枪放下
Guns on the ground. Guns on the ground.
-告诉他们 马上 -放下武器
- Tell them, now. - TROOPER 2: Weapons down.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表