很快见
I'll see you soon.
糟了
Oh, shit.
坐下别动
Sit and stay!
中士
Sarge,
我在外♥围♥发现了一辆皮卡
I found a truck on the perimeter.
里面藏着一个孩子
Kid hiding inside.
-你是说有个孩子吗 -是的
- Did you say a kid? - Affirmative.
生姜
Ginger?
我怀孕差不多十二周了
I'm 12 weeks, give or take.
对 是他的孩子
And yeah, it's his.
他不希望我告诉你
Not that he'd want me telling you.
安妮 你在吗
Hey, Annie, do you copy?
我在
I'm here.
我发现了一个人
I found someone.
谁
Who?
玛姬的儿子
Maggie's son.
什么
What?!
是的
Yeah.
看来你不知道自己还带了个偷渡者
Turns out you had stowaway that you didn't know about.
我去找你
I'm coming to you.
不 你和安妮待在一起
No. You stay with Annie.
尼根
Negan --
他很安全 好吗
He's safe. Alright?
你别分心
You stay focused.
如果他有什么不测...
If anything happens to him...
有我帮他挡着呢
It'll have to happen to me first.
他会照顾好他
He's in good hands.
他是杀了他父亲的人
He's in the hands of the man who killed his father.
我知道他是什么人
I know who he is.
他做过什么
And what he did.
他告诉我了
He told me.
而你仍然和他在一起
And you're still with him?
我们的手都不干净
None of us have clean hands.
我见过人们为了生存会对彼此做什么
I've seen what people will do to each other to survive.
有时候 他们对我做过
Sometimes, it was done to me.
有时候 我也对他们做过
Other times, I did it to them.
我不以此为荣 但这确实发生了
I'm not proud of it, but it happened.
现在我只能努力变得更好
All I can do now is try to be better.
就像他一样
Just like him.
他没资格忘记
He doesn't get to forget.
他没忘
He hasn't.
我在乎的是他现在是什么人
What matters to me is who he is now.
他是一个会尽一切努力保护你儿子的人
He's someone who'll do whatever he can to protect your boy.
我妈妈让我离你远点
My mom told me to stay away from you.
你妈妈是个很聪明的女士
Well, your mom is a very smart lady.
她为什么不喜欢你
Why doesn't she like you?
因为很久以前发生过的一件事
Because of something that happened a long time ago.
是坏事吗
Was it something bad?
是的
Yeah.
是的 是坏事
Yeah, it was, uh -- it was something bad.
你是坏人吗
Are you a bad man?
我曾是
I was.
孩子 我...
Look, kid, I --
我妈妈说坏人杀了我爸爸
My mom told me a bad man killed my dad.
就是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
对
Yeah.
对 是我
Yeah, it was me.
听着
Look...
孩子 我从你和你妈妈那里夺走的东西
Kid, what I took away from you and your mom,
不管我说什么或做什么
there is nothing I can say or do
都不可能弥补这件事
that is gonna make that better.
我知道你想扣下扳机
And I know you want to pull that trigger,
我不怪你
and I don't blame you.
问题是 如果你扣了
The thing is, if you do,
坏人就会知道我们藏在这里
the bad people are gonna know where we're hiding.
也许我该死 因为我对你♥爸♥爸做的事
Maybe I deserve to die for what I did to your dad,
对你家人做的事
to your family...
但这里的人们
...but these people here...
他们不该死
they don't.
爱普尔 你还在吗
April, are you still with me?
在
Yes.
好 我们要进去了
Alright, we're coming in.
天啊
Oh, God.
谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
-好了 -谢谢
- Okay, okay. - Thank you!
保险箱在那里
The safe is right there.
-能打开吗 -不知道 试试吧
- Can you get into it? - I don't know. We'll try.
什么声音
What is that?
该死
Aw, shit.
不
No! No, no, no!
不 它们会被引进屋的
No, they're drawn inside the house!
-好的 -关掉
- Okay, alright! - Shut it off!
好 只要切断电路板的电源就行
Yeah, I just have to cut the power to the circuit board.
快点 快点
Hurry. Hurry! Hurry!
快点
Hurry!
快点
Come on.
过来 帮帮我
Come here! Give me a hand!
它们来了 快点
Oh, they're coming! Please, hurry!
我知道
I know!
求你们快点
Hurry, please!
走吧
Come on.
离门远点
Move away from the door.
我们从原路回去
We go out the same way we came in.
-动作别太大 我们直接从门口走出来 -好
- No sudden moves. We walk right out that door. - Okay.
-准备好了吗 -等等
- You ready? - Wait.
她身上没有足够的血
She doesn't have enough blood on her.
天啊 不
Oh, God. No.
-穿上 -你怎么办
- Put that on. - What about you?
我没事
I'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
还让不让我们进来了
You gonna let us in or what?
你怎么知道我们在这里
How'd you know where we were?
你没来吃午餐 所以我叫上了默瑟
You didn't show up for lunch, so I got Mercer.
阿尔维斯和卡塞尔说你们进来偷钱了
Alves and Castle said you came here to steal some money.
不是
Nope.
不是这样的
That did not happen.
你们现在开始打家劫舍了吗
What, y'all looting houses now? Is that it?
是塞巴斯蒂安逼我们进来的
Sebastian made us come in here.
他用孩子威胁我们
He threatened our kids.
你又是哪位
And who are you?
一些士兵把我们带到这里
Some soldiers brought a group of us here,
他们说
and they told us that if we --
我们进来就能分一笔钱
we got in, we could have a cut of the money.
你们当时有多少人
How many were in your group?
十二个人 现在只剩我了
12. Now it's just me.
还剩多少发子弹
How many more rounds we got?
大概十发
Maybe 10.
外面的行尸可不止这个数
Lot more walkers out there than that.
我们涂上血 然后走
We gut up, and we go.
不
No! No! No!
不 求你了
No! No, please!
不不不 求你了
No! No, no! No, no, no, please!
好了
Alright.
这些人啊
These people...
找到人以后 只要问不出有用信息
Anyone you find, they refuse to give you something useful,
就直接爆头 然后继续前进
you just pop them in the head and move on.
下个小时内找不到枪
We find our guns in the next hour
就将这里烧成灰烬
or we burn this place to the ground.
加百利 亚伦 在吗
Gabriel, Aaron, you there?
在
We're here.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表