这些社区非常适合我们的设想
These communities are perfect for what we're envisioning.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
亚历山大是个自给自足的生态社区
Alexandria was a self-sustaining ecological community.
计划是一个联盟社区的领袖给我们的
We got the plans from the leader of an allied community,
玛姬·李
Maggie Rhee.
-你们为什么信任这些人 -谁说我们信任了
- Why do you trust these people? - Who says we do?
看到亚历山大被清理了倒是挺好的
It's good to see Alexandria getting cleaned up, though.
你确定不和我们一起走吗
You sure don't want to come with us?
-兰斯 还好吗 -一切都好
- Lance, we good? - Everything's fine.
帕梅拉同意了
Pamela's on board.
实际上 我们会带去更多人
In fact, we're gonna bring even more people in.
我们将重塑这个世界
We are going to remake the world.
比分是多少
What are we at?
八比九
Eight to nine.
所以
So...
我还赢着呢
still winning.
最多不超过十秒
For about 10 more seconds.
你也要走吗
You, too?
是的
Yeah.
我刚和玛姬谈过
I just talked to Maggie.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
没说多少
Not much.
只是给我了这个
Just gave me this.
去最近联邦哨站的地图
Directions to the nearest Commonwealth checkpoint.
这是士兵留下的 以防有人改主意
Troopers left them in case people changed their minds.
嗯 很多人都改了
Yeah. A lot of people are.
是啊
Yeah...
但你会回来的
You'll be back, though.
对吧
Right?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
好吧
Okay.
试试呀
Shoot your shot!
需要人护送你吗
You need an escort?
为什么
Why?
路途遥远 知道吗
It's a long walk, you know?
你可能会无聊 仅此而已
Might get bored. That's all.
有人骑马来了
We got a rider coming!
是谁
Who is it?
不是我们认识的人
Nobody we know.
停在原地
Hold where you are!
停下 不然我们就射了
Hold, or we will shoot!
他中枪了 快叫人
He's been shot! Get help!
恶魔...
Devils...
他们屠♥杀♥了他们
They're slaughtering them.
骗子...
Liars...
你们一定要去...
You've got to go...
好...
Yes...
我们不去
We're not going.
玛姬 他拼死求助我们
Maggie, he died begging for our help.
我理解
I understand it.
但我们自顾不暇
But we're barely holding on as it is.
一定是我们认识的人派他来的
Someone we know must've sent him.
可能是联邦的人 或者是乔吉...
Could be from the Commonwealth, or Georgie --
或者是个陷阱
Or it could be a trap.
我们去帮忙 山顶寨将任人宰割
We go to help and leave the Hilltop open to attack.
我觉得这不是陷阱
I don't think it's a trick.
他很害怕 他没说谎
He was scared. He wasn't lying.
就算他没说谎
Even if he wasn't,
我们人手不足 不能去和其他团体战斗
we can't go up against another group without the people to fight them.
我们没这个条件
We don't have that.
不是说要接纳所有需要帮助的人吗
What happened to taking in whoever was in need?
寡不敌众从来没有阻止过你
Being outnumbered has never stopped you before.
也许我应该被阻止
Maybe it should have.
我们只是在勉强维持着
We're barely holding on.
听起来那些人也一样
It sounds like these people are, too.
那些人正是我妈妈的目标 而我也帮过她
That's exactly who my mother would've targeted, and I helped.
我不会让这种事再发生在别人身上
I'm not letting it happen to someone else.
所以你不走了
So you're not leaving.
我还是要走 只是...
I am. I'm just...
我必须先帮这些人
I have to help these people first.
半路换你开
You take over at the halfway mark.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
这次要多久
How long this time?
我总是对你说什么
What do I always tell you?
-要多久就多久 -对
- As long as it takes. - That's right.
我走后 你会守住这里吗
You're gonna hold down the fort while I'm gone?
设好防线 保持警惕
Keep a perimeter, stay on alert.
-好 祝你好运 -谢谢
- You got it. Good luck. - Thank you.
帮我拿着
Could you get that for me?
你为什么不接受他们的帮助
Why don't you want their help?
联邦的
The Commonwealth's.
因为没帮助我们也能熬过去
Because we can get by without it.
我们为什么非要"熬"
Why do we have to just "Get by"?
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
轻松并不意味着更好
What's easier isn't always better.
在灾变前
You know, before the Fall,
我与家人和父亲住在一个农场里
I lived on a farm with my family and my dad.
有一天 一群企业农场开♥发♥者
One day, these corporate farm developers
开始敲我们家的门 想收♥购♥我们
started knocking on our door, trying to buy us out.
我父亲一直不同意
My dad kept saying no.
然后有一天 出现了严重的干旱
Then, one day, this bad drought hit.
开♥发♥者再次来敲门了
The developers started knocking again,
不过这一次 他们出了农场价值的三倍
except this time, they offered three times what the farm was worth.
他们知道我们负债累累 走投无路
They knew we were in debt and desperate.
但他们也知道 干旱终将结束
But they also knew the drought would end
农场会再次盈利
and the farm would become profitable again,
所以他们只需要耗赢我们
and all they had to do was outlast us.
他们开始留下一箱箱的食物
They start dropping off crates of food
来"帮助"喂养牲畜
to "Help" with the livestock.
而他只是留食物在门廊上腐烂
And he would just let it sit there on the porch and rot
好让他们下次来送时看到
so they'd see it when the next shipment came.
他说我们受到了考验
He said that we were being tested.
猜猜发生了什么
And guess what happened.
干旱结束了
The drought ended.
我们重振旗鼓
We got back on our feet.
那些开♥发♥者再也没来找过我们
And those developers never bothered us again.
你父亲为什么让食物腐烂
Why'd your dad let the food rot?
因为如果他们看到我们拿了
If they'd seen us take it,
就会知道我们需要食物
they would've known we needed them
然后永远不会放过我们
and never left us alone.
但牲畜在挨饿啊
But the cattle were hungry.
我们没损失任何牲畜
We didn't lose any.
我们团结一心 挺了过去
We stuck together, and we made it through.
对 你们"熬"了过去
Yeah, you "Got by."
只是
It's just...
我这一辈子都被要求"熬"下去
"Getting by" Is what I've been forced to do my whole life.
我听说这能让你更强大和聪明
I was told that it makes you stronger and wiser.
但事实并非如此
But it doesn't.
这会伤害你
It hurts.
换你会怎么做
What would you have done?
问问大家想怎么做
Asked everyone what they wanted
而不是替他们做决定
instead of deciding for them.
我是在这样做吗
Is that what I'm doing?
你认为联邦懂得更多吗
You think The Commonwealth knows better?
这样想很疯狂吗
Is that crazy to think?
是的
Yes.
那些人十年来没受过任何考验
Those people have not been tested for 10 years.
当考验来临时 你难道想待在那里吗
Do you wanna be there when they are?
我只是
I just...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表