但我从你茫然的眼神中能看出
But see, I can tell from that glazed look in your eyes,
你毫不知情
you didn't have a clue.
你们都不知情
None of you did.
你太多疑了
You're paranoid.
但我是对的
But I'm right.
你们都想把命交到她手里吗
Look, you all want to put your lives in her hands?
可她压根没专心投入
Her head isn't even in the game
因为我就住在她大脑里 还免租
because I'm in her head, living rent-free.
所以玛姬 我按你的想法死
So, Maggie, me dying on your terms,
这绝对不可能
it ain't happening.
你怎么说
So, what do you say?
直接动手吧
Let's just get her done.
在此时此处
Right here and right now.
因为我不会任由你拖着我趟过泥巴
Because I am not gonna let you drag me through the mud,
污秽和黏液 然后把我像条狗一样杀了
filth, and slime to put me down like a dog.
就像格伦一样
Like Glenn was.
我们下来是因为上面是死路一条
We're down here because up top is death.
我们快速行进是因为我们的孩子在挨饿
We're moving fast because our kids are starving.
我发号♥施令是因为这是所有人投票的结果
And I'm calling the shots because that's how everyone voted.
至于我要杀了你
As for me killing you...
这念头一直在我脑海里
It's always on my mind.
我不会告诉你你看错我了
I'm not gonna tell you that you're wrong about me,
因为你没看错
because you aren't.
现在站在你眼前的女人
The woman who left six years ago
已经不是六年前离开的那个女人了
is not the one standing over you now.
我内心还残留着一小部分的她
There's a little bit of her left in me,
就是那一部分保住了你的性命
and that little bit is the only thing keeping you breathing.
但我不知道能持续多久
But I don't know how long that's gonna last.
所以继续逼我 尼根
So keep pushing me, Negan.
求你了
Please.
你有什么想法 公主
What do you think, Princess?
公主
Princess.
公主
Princess.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
有想法吗 如何躲过守卫
Ideas? How to get past the guards.
还没有
Oh, yeah. Not yet.
什么 你在看什么
What? What are you looking at?
利维茨和泽尔又开始了
Livits and Zell are at it again.
谁和谁怎么了
What and who-who?
总是在调情的那俩人
You know, the two that are always flirting with each other.
大块头利维茨
The big guy -- Livits.
小瘦子泽尔
The skinny one -- Zell.
你知道他们的名字
You know their names?
-嗯 -你能分清他们
- Yeah. - You can tell them apart?
-你分不清吗 -好吧 这是浪费时间
- You can't? - Okay, we're wasting time.
等等 公主 你是怎么分清他们的
Hold on. Princess, how can you tell them apart,
你为什么认为他俩在调情
and -- and why do you believe that those two are flirting?
怎么说呢
Oh, I dunno.
我在马车上无意中听到了他们的对话
I overheard stuff when were on the wagon,
我对别人的事记得特熟
and I remember things about people, you know?
比如 泽尔来自克利夫兰
Like, Zell is from Cleveland.
利维茨的腿受过伤 所以他左腿走路轻
Livits hurt his leg, so he favors the left one.
索伦森抽烟 他不喜欢加西亚
Sorsensen smokes. He doesn't like Garcia.
就是那个尿频的人
That's the guy with the bladder problems.
在来这里的路上 我总是问他
I always used to ask him if I needed a pee break
需不需要去撒尿
when we were driving here.
利维茨和泽尔在做♥爱♥
Oh, and Livits and Zell are having sex,
但他们不想让任何人知道
but they don't want anyone to know.
他们没看彼此啊
They're not looking at each other.
对 但他们
Yeah, but it's obvious
不看彼此的方式太明显了
from the way they're not looking at each other
仿佛欲♥火♥难耐
that they're jonesing for it.
他们每六小时换一次班
They, uh, change shifts every six hours.
每次休息时 他们中一人会先走
Whenever they're on break, one of them takes off,
三分钟后 另一个人也会走
and then three minutes later, the other one disappears, too.
消失差不多一个小时
Gone for about an hour, mas o menos.
大部分时间估计都花在脱盔甲上了
Probably most of the time is spent taking off their armor.
你上次常规体♥检♥是什么结果
What was the result of your last routine physical?
我不明白这些问题
I don't understand these questions!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们要带他俩去哪里
Where are you taking those two?
对啊 我也想知道
Yeah, that's what I'd like to know!
太过分了 我们有权利的
This is bullshit! We have rights!
重新评估
Re-processing.
去吧
Move along.
没收以焚毁
加快审核并纳入♥联♥邦
失踪者之墙
A wall of the lost.
我们能直接去后门
We have a straight shot to the back gate,
但必须现在走
but we gotta go now.
由美子
Yumiko!
-快走 -不
- Let's go, let's go! - No.
看
Mira.
这不是你吗
Isn't that you?
如果你见过
我的姐妹由美子
请联♥系♥托米
由美子
Yumiko!
我
I...
我必须留下
I have to stay.
糟了
Shit.
得换电池了
Need a battery swap.
盖奇
Gage?
盖奇 罗伊
Gage? Roy?
有人看到他们了吗
Has anyone seen them?
他们拿走了补给
They took our supplies.
弹♥药♥ 口粮
Ammo clips, rations --
真好 真是太好了
Oh, great. That's just great.
都怪这个混球 他吓跑了他们
It's this asshole's fault. He scared them off.
听
Listen.
好 拦住它们
Alright. Cut them off.
-我们干掉剩下的 -阿加莎
- We'll clear the rest. - Agatha!
-堵住了 -这边也是
- Blocked. - Here, too.
拿着 我试试
Hold this. Let me try.
退后 快
Fall back! Now!
快走
Go! Go!
-让开 -能绕过去吗
- Go! - Can we get around it?
堵住了 我们不知道另一边有什么
It's a choke point. We don't know what's on the other side.
上面
Up top.
去上面
Go, all the way up.
上去 爬到车厢上面
Go, man. Up top. On top of the car.
去 快点
Go. Hurry.
上去
Come on, man, get up.
爬上去 快
All the way up to the top. Go!
过来 小子
Come here, boy.
狗 不 过来 狗
Dog! No! Come here! Dog!
快走
Go. Let's go. Let's go.
在下一站等我
Meet me at the next platform.
-达里尔 等等 -我会没事的 走吧
- Daryl, wait. - I'll be fine. Go.
-达里尔 等等 -狗
- Daryl, wait! - Dog!
狗 狗
Dog! Dog!
尼根
Negan!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表