我听过很多关于世界毁灭时的故事
I've heard a lot of stories about when the world fell.
死人多于活人
There were more dead than the living,
世界好像开始会变冷
and it started to look like the world would go cold.
感觉就快了 差不多了
It felt like it was almost there. Almost.
有些人通过相互联♥系♥而幸存下来
Some people survived by connecting with each other.
建立家庭
Making found families.
其他人屈服于黑暗
Others gave in to the darkness.
那是很久以前的事了 现在还是 明天也是吗
That was a long time ago. And it's now. Will it be tomorrow?
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
分散 检查每个窗户 门口 楼梯和走廊
Fan out. Check every window, doorway, stairway and hallway.
-在此终结 -你觉得他们有多少人
- This ends here. - How many you think they got?
没关系 把他们一个接一个地干掉
Don't matter. Gonna take them out one by one.
看看我们找到了谁
Look who we found.
-赫歇尔呢 -他和以利亚还有其他人在一起
- Where's Hershel? - He's with Elijah and the others.
-他很隐蔽也很安全 -他很好 玛吉
- He's hidden and safe. - He's good, Maggie.
我们是来干掉军团的
We're here to take out shithead and the dickless brigade.
像我一直说的 我们应该先回联邦社区
Like I've been saying, we should go back to the Commonwealth first.
把我们的人带出来 然后一起对付霍恩斯比
Get our people out and then deal with Hornsby together.
不 加贝 他可能已经用无线电报信了 你知道的
No, Gabe, he probably already radioed back. You know that.
听着 他认识我们 我们没法通过这些检查站
Look, he knows us. We're never getting through those checkpoints.
如果他在让他的人 追捕我们的家人呢
And if he has his people go after our families in the meantime?
卡罗尔在那儿 罗西塔 杰瑞 以西结也在
Carol's there. So is Rosita and Jerry, Ezekiel.
-希望他们能应付得来 -希望不多了
- We have hope they can handle it. - Hope is running low.
我们在这里辩论的时间越长
And the longer we're out here having these debates,
我们在家的家人面临的风险越大
the more our families back home are at risk.
我们的人也在这里
Our people are out here too.
我们需要在霍恩斯比抓住任何人之前 找到他并把他杀死
We need to find Hornsby and kill him before he gets to anybody.
等等
Wait, wait. Hold up. Hold up.
我们可以做到所有这一切 他们以前从未见过你
We can do all of this. They've never seen your face before.
你是说我直接闯进去
Are you saying I just walk right on in there?
是的 我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's exactly what I'm saying.
-我也去 -不 安妮 你不能跟来
- Me too. - No, Annie, not you too.
我们中只有一人需要进入敌人的内部 嘿
Only one of us needs to go into the belly of the beast. Hey.
我需要你安全
I need you to be safe.
再说了 不管怎样 我都得完蛋
Besides, I am fucked either way.
嘿 我不会那么容易被♥干♥掉的 好吗
Hey, you're not gonna get rid of me that easy, okay?
好吧 计划是什么
All right. So what's the play?
请回答 这是布拉沃队 我们需要清理第四象限
Come in. This is Bravo team. We need to clear out quadrant four.
-收到 布拉沃 -开始吧
- Copy that, Bravo. - Let's roll.
好吧 我们来了结这一切吧
All right, let's get this over with.
行尸走肉
第十一季 第十七集
有人盯着那辆该死的车吗
Does anyone have eyes on that goddamn car?
启动 我们需要向联邦传达信息
Fire it up. We need to get a message to the Commonwealth.
我觉得信♥号♥♥不够强
I don't think the signal is strong enough.
立即拨♥打♥
Dial in now.
卡尔霍恩 说话 你能收到吗
Calhoun. Calhoun. Come in. Do you read?
对达里尔迪克森 亚伦实行应急规程
Contingency protocol on Daryl Dixon. Aaron...
好吧 搜索信♥号♥♥ 然后给家里发信息
All right, go find a goddamn signal and get a message home.
如果那辆车出现 确保我们的人已经做好准备
If that car shows up, make sure our people are on the wall, ready.
-是的 长官 -开枪射杀
- Yes, sir. - Shoot to kill.
我们看到被盗车辆向西行驶
We have visual on the stolen vehicle heading westbound.
-两分钟后开始拦截 -把它拿下 然后找到剩下的
-Moving to intercept, two minutes. - Take it down, then find the rest.
如果米尔顿或默瑟知道了 我们就完蛋了
If this gets back to Milton or Mercer, we're eighty-sixed.
我们现在要阻止
We contain this now.
杀了他
Kill him!
目标西行 保持稳定
Target westbound. Keep it steady.
快点
Faster.
抓紧 目标在往北行驶
Hold on. Target is now northbound.
保持稳定 我们几乎追上他了
Keep it steady. We almost got him.
试着在前面切断他
Try and cut him off up ahead.
我们要公正 交出塞巴斯蒂安
We want justice. Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正 交出塞巴斯蒂安
We want justice. Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正 交出塞巴斯蒂安
We want justice. Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正 交出塞巴斯蒂安
We want justice. Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正 交出塞巴斯蒂安
We want justice. Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正
We want justice.
联邦社区的公民
Citizens of the Commonwealth,
这是你们的州长 帕梅拉米尔顿
this is your governor, Pamela Milton.
我想让你们都知道
And I want you all to know,
这个所谓的报道不过是谎言
this so-called report is nothing but lies
意在向受够了苦难的人们传播恐惧和愤怒
meant to sow fear and anger in people who have suffered enough.
-我们要公正 -但我了解我的儿子
- We want justice. - But I know my son.
他不可能做出他被指控的那些可怕的事情
He couldn't have done the horrible things he's been accused of.
我们要公正
We want justice.
-他是个不错的年轻人 -交出塞巴斯蒂安
- He is a good young man. - Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正
We want justice.
这是我们想要的吗
And the Commonwealth is his home.
联邦社区是他的家
这就是变革的样子
交出塞巴斯蒂安
Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要坚持下去
他绝不会做任何破坏
He would never do anything to undermine
我们伟大社区...
the safety and stability...
还有人下落不明 他们在某个地方
-...of our great community.
- ...安全性和稳定性的事
-我们要公正 -这可能会有危险
- We want justice. - This could get ugly.
如果事态变糟 我们需要准备好帮助这些人
We need to be ready to help these people if it goes sideways.
情况变得更糟只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time until this gets worse.
-我们需要各种方案 -你的意思是离开
- We need options. - What you mean, leave?
不 我不想离开 这些人需要我们的帮助
No. I don't wanna leave. These people need our help.
在每个人都回来之前 我们不要做任何决定 好吗
Nothing gets decided until everyone's back, okay?
保护车站
Secure the station.
我们要公正 交出塞巴斯蒂安
We want justice. Deliver Sebastian now.
我们要公正
We want justice.
这是一种荣誉和特权
That calling is an honor and a privilege.
-他在里面 把他交出来 -交出塞巴斯蒂安
- He's in there. Bring him out. - Deliver Sebastian now.
-你为什么没穿制♥服♥ -休假
- What are you doing out of uniform? - Personal day.
今天不行 不能在这种情况下
Not today. Not with all of this.
这不是我的问题 也不是你的
This isn't my problem. It's not yours either.
默瑟上将 长官 有事需要你尽快处理
General Mercer, sir. You're needed in processing, ASAP.
现在不行
Not now.
你会想看这个的 长官
You're gonna want to see this one, sir.
好吧 我这就来
All right, I'm on my way.
我今天需要你 这些人需要你 现在去换制♥服♥
I need you today. These people do. Now suit up.
我们要公正
We want justice.
我很快会找到真正的肇事者 并将他们绳之以法
Soon I will find the real culprits and bring them to justice.
下面我将回答一些公民提出的书面问题
Now I will answer some written questions submitted by citizens.
你觉得她知道他在哪里吗
You think she knows where he is?
不 可能躲起来了
No. Probably in hiding.
比起那些人 他更害怕她
He's more afraid of her than he is of them.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
-“你在怎样找他 ” -是的
-"What are you doing to find him?" - Yeah.
我们在跟踪多个线索 并且不会停止...
We are following multiple leads and will not stop...
我想继续
I wanna keep going.
那我们就继续
Then we will.
我们正在努力寻找
We are working diligently to find the people responsible for
散布这些谎言的人 请放心 他们一定会被绳之以法
spreading these lies. Rest assured, they will be brought to justice.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
是的 在荒地上听说过
Yeah, word gets around the wasteland.
所以 不认识
So, no?
一个朋友告诉我关于你的事
A friend told me about you.
说我来找她时应该找你
Said that I should ask for you when I came looking for her.
埃普丽尔 当我来找埃普丽尔的时候
April. When I came looking for April.
你知道她发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened to her?
你问我这个就表示不是好事
I think you asking me that means that it can't be good.
你来这里的真正原因是什么
Why are you really here?
我遇到了一些麻烦
I ran into some trouble.
一个穿衬衫打领带的混♥蛋♥
Some shirt-and-tie-wearing shit
和他一起做事的走狗
and his clamshell assholes he runs with.
给他点水
Get him some water.
现在
Now.
-好的 谁派你来的 -我想你知道是谁派我来的
- All right. Who sent you? - I think you know who sent me.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表