it's just a question of what I am capable of.
哥们 很遗憾地告诉你
And, well, man, I hate to break it to ya.
我逐渐开始觉得
See, I am startin' to think
我他妈无所不能了
that I am capable of damn near anything.
所以这是...
So this...
这是报你的不杀之恩
this is for not killing me.
很抱歉我丢下了你
I am sorry that I left you.
我是个懦夫
I was a coward.
我无法承受失去你的痛苦 所以我跑了
I couldn't face the pain of losing you, so I ran away.
然后我变得麻木不仁
And then I made myself not feel anything
因为我不想感到羞耻
because I didn't want to feel the shame.
而问题是
The problem is that...
我现在只能感到羞耻了
shame is the one thing that I still feel.
很抱歉你像那样死了
I'm sorry that you went out like that.
我应该留下的
I should have been there.
很抱歉我给一个破球棒起了你的名字
I am sorry that I named a stupid baseball bat after you.
很抱歉我让你经历了那么多痛苦
I am sorry for all the pain that I put you through.
我希望你在天国能找个好男人
I hope that you found someone in the afterlife
干个昏天暗地
and you are screwing your brains out.
好吧
Well...
开玩笑的 但是
not really, but...
总得公平嘛
fair is fair.
我想念你
I miss you.
我好爱你
I love the shit out of you.
我会替你奋斗下去
And I am gonna do your fighting for you.
特遣队准备去哪
Where's the A-Team off to?
去达里尔发现的一个陆军基地里找食物
Looking for food in an Army base Daryl found.
如果有收获 我会送一些去你的小屋
We find anything, I'll bring some by your cabin.
不必了
Nah, that won't be necessary.
实际上 那个安排行不通
In fact, that whole situation isn't gonna work out.
我来这里是希望
I came by here hoping
你能帮我申请一辆马车
that maybe you could requisition a cart for me.
我要搬东西回来
I can bring back my stuff.
好 我会请加百利批准的
Yeah, I'll ask Gabriel to approve that.
如果你留下 她会杀了你的
If you stay here, she will kill you.
我只是不希望你的死让我良心不安
I just didn't want your death on my conscience, and...
现在不会了
now it's not.
说得好
Fair enough.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表