Yeah. No problem.
不行 我们不能冒险
No, we can't risk it.
但如果你俩能跳下去
Alright, but if you two can make the jump,
从这边侧攻行尸
flank the walkers on this side.
我下楼
I'll go back down.
我们一起协作 把低语者
We can work together, separate the Whisperers
和尸群里分开
from the rest of the group.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Alright.
好
Okay. Alright.
好
Alright.
哥们
Dude.
哥们
Dude?
哥们 哥们
Dude? Dude!
该死的低语者
God...damn...Whisperers!
行尸怎么会做这种事
How the hell did a walker do that?
你觉得它是什么
So, what do you think it was?
某种变种吗
Like an aberration or something?
有彷徨者 潜伏者
Well, there's roamers and lurkers.
彷徨者:
四处游荡的行尸 最为常见
潜伏者:
一动不动 活人接近时才有反应
我们都见过
I mean, we've all seen some
有些行尸会回到自己记忆中的地方
that come back to the places that they remember.
我听说过有能爬墙和开门的行尸
I've heard stories about walkers like this that can climb walls and open doors.
我一直不确定那是否只是故事
I was never sure if they were just stories.
或许还有其他种类
Maybe there's other kinds too.
但愿没有
I hope not.
你确定你可以上路吗
You sure you're okay to travel?
都要谢谢你
Thanks to you.
拜托 的确是我的错
Come on, man. That was my fault.
既往不咎
Today's a new day.
我去拿剩下的东西
I'm gonna grab the rest of the stuff.
你昨天说什么来着
So, what was that you were saying yesterday?
关于神之国2.0
Something about a Kingdom 2.0?
你现在看出来了吧
You see it now, right?
以西结可以再当国王
Ezekiel could be king again.
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉这地方更适合...
Feels more like this place was built for...
杰瑞国王
King Jerry.
和娜比拉王后
And Queen Nabila?
杰瑞国王和娜比拉王后
King Jerry and Queen Nabila.
我喜欢这称呼
I like the sound of that.
我也喜欢
Me too.
麦克斯呢
Max?
她来不了了
She's not coming.
你找到她了
You found her?
找到了 但太迟了
I did, but it was too late.
她已经被警方拘留了 我很遗憾 尤金
She's already in police custody. I'm sorry, Eugene.
要出大事了
Shift's about to happen.
我们该走了
We should get going.
那我是时候和你们道别了
Then it's time I bid you adieu.
我去看看其他人
I'll check on the others.
在你家碰面
Meet you back at your place.
我要走别的路
My path leads elsewhere.
没有别的路 尤金
There's no other path, Eugene.
有
There is.
我明白
I understand.
你很难受 我懂
You're upset. I get it.
但你现在无法为麦克斯做任何事
But there's nothing you can do for Max now.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但如果不试试 我还算什么男人
But what kind of man would I be if I didn't try?
活着的男人 你留下会被他们杀掉的
One that's alive. If you stay here, they will kill you!
我知道这不合理
I know it's not logical,
但感情这种事很少合理
but matters of the heart rarely are.
我还知道假如我现在离开
I also know if I leave now,
我的生活将变得毫无意义
there won't be any kind of life worth living.
与麦克斯在一起让我更好了
Being with Maxxine has made me better,
比我想象的还要好
better than I ever thought I could be.
因此 我看不到任何没有她的路
And as such, I just don't see a path without her.
她在哪我就去哪 不然我又会变回过去的我
I go where she is, or I just end up who I was.
尤金
Eugene.
当我处在最低谷时
When I was at my lowest...
感觉自己是个天大的笑话时
...feeling like the posterior of some cosmic joke,
你对我说 属于我的人就在某处
you told me that my person was out there
我会找到她的
and that I'd find her.
尽管我不信
And though I didn't believe,
但我相信你 因为我总是相信你
I trusted you because I always do.
你说对了
You were right.
现在我需要你也相信我
Well, now I need you to trust me.
一切都会好的
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
不会的
It's not.
你必须放下我
You have to let me go.
我希望你帮我给可可一样东西
I'd like for you to give something to Coco for me.
我相信总有一天
I do believe that one day
她戴上这个会很有范儿
she'll have the style to pull this off.
也许在15岁以后吧
Maybe like after age 15.
趴下
On the ground! Now!
我叫尤金·伯特 我来自首
My name is Eugene Porter, and I'm here to confess.
我偷录了塞巴斯蒂安·弥尔顿的话
I surreptitiously made a recording of Sebastian Milton
并在创始人日庆典上播放
and played it at the Founders Day celebration.
此外 我承认
Furthermore, I confess to causing
在之后的混乱中造成了
the unintentional death of Mr. Milton
弥尔顿先生的意外死亡
in the melee that followed.
还有吗
Anything else?
有
Yes.
我是独自作案
I acted alone.
麦克斯·墨瑟虽然在场
Maxxine Mercer may have been present,
但她与此无关
but had nothing to do with any of it.
押下去
Take him.
大家都准备好了吗
Is everyone ready?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表