咖♥啡♥因♥
Caffeine.
没看到霍恩斯比
No sign of Hornsby.
这混♥蛋♥总是让别人替他干脏活
Asshole always has somebody else do his dirty work.
看看能否回收他们的武器
See if we can recover any of their weapons.
跟着他们的足迹回营地
Follow their trail back to their camp,
然后了结这一切
and then we end this.
这就去
On it.
准备好了吗 哥们
You ready, bud?
一如既往
As ever.
走吧
Let's do it.
马可
Marco!
趴下
Get down!
不 马可
No. Marco!
快跑
Go, go.
死了几个
How many?
三个
Three.
莉娅 你在哪
Leah, your 20?
莉娅 这是怎么回事
Leah, what the hell was that?!
我把他们引了出来
I drew 'em out.
我要按自己的方法办
I'm doin' this my way.
你的方法害死了我的人
Your way got my men killed!
附带损失
Collateral damage.
我让其他人在20英里的范围内搜索
I've got others fanned over a 20-mile perimeter.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
你最好能找到
You goddamned better.
他的士兵在这里
His troopers are here.
他一定离得很近
He's gotta be close.
是的
Yeah.
还有行尸
We got walkers, too.
他给它们做了陷阱
He set traps for them.
这不是为它们做的
These aren't for them.
这是什么
What is it?
莉娅
Leah.
我们散开 覆盖更大区域
I think we should split up, cover more ground.
你确定是她吗
You sure it was her?
是的
Yes.
快走吧
Go, please.
我来把莉娅和其他人引开
I'll lead Leah and the others away.
我不会丢下你
I am not gonna leave you.
我不会冒险失去你们俩
I will not risk losing you two.
我们能照顾好自己 玛姬
We can handle ourselves, Maggie, okay?
我们也去引开他们 等大家安全了
We'll draw them away, too, and then, when everyone's safe,
再和其他人见面
we'll just go meet up with the others.
我会找到你们的 去吧
I'll find you. Go.
泰勒·戴维斯在名单上
Tyler Davis is on this list.
在盗窃行动中 罗西塔试图帮助的
And the woman Rosita tried to help out
那个女人也在名单上
during the heist is on here, too.
上面还有两百多人
I counted 200 more.
这些数字是什么意思
What about these numbers?
看起来像密♥码♥
They look like... codes?
可能是坐标
Maybe coordinates?
所以你认为这是他们藏♥人♥的地点
So you think this is about where they're hiding people.
我们为什么不写这个
Why don't we write about that?
现在还不行
No, not yet.
我需要证据
I need proof.
这么重大 这么爆♥炸♥性的事
Something this big, this explosive?
我们需要破解密♥码♥
We -- We need a key to crack the code.
在那之前
U-Until we have that,
我会先写塞巴斯蒂安的盗窃行动
I'll write about Sebastian's heist...
勒住帕梅拉的脖子
and hang it around Pamela's neck.
当人们发现她不站在自己这边时
I mean, when everyone finds out that she's not on their side,
他们会质疑关于这里的一切
they're gonna question everything about this place.
然后会出现以前提到的起义
Hence the aforementioned uprising.
不 没关系
No, hey, hey, hey! It's -- It's okay.
我觉得我们需要帮助 所以我叫他来了
I thought we could use help, so I told him to come.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我在为这件事拉更多盟友
Trying to round up a few more for the cause.
-天啊 -我告诉他
- Geez. - I told him
我们需要更多人手 帮我们发文章
we'd needed more people to get the article out.
我有一整个关系网 愿意在黎明时分动手
And I got a whole network, ready and willing to ride at dawn.
我们真要这样做吗
We're doing this?
动手吧
Let's ride.
我等这一刻很久了
I have waited for this moment for a long time.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
很久以来 我自己也想要这个
I wanted it myself for a long time.
你不会杀我 那对我来说太轻松了
You can't kill me. That would be too easy.
如果你想杀我 你早就下手了
If that was what you wanted, you would've done it already.
你想要我受折磨
You want me to suffer.
感受到你所感受的一切
Feel everything that you felt.
所有的痛苦
All the pain.
因为你在心里觉得 这能减轻你的痛苦
'Cause somewhere inside you, you think that'll take away your pain.
减轻不了的
It won't.
你错了
You're wrong.
不只是你
It's not just you.
等我做完之后
By the time I'm done...
你所爱的人都会死
Everyone you love will be dead.
我猜这样就扯平了
Then I guess that makes us even.
我夺走你的家人
I took your family,
你夺走我的家人
you take mine.
因果报应 自有天意
Nature has a way of taking care of these things.
这不是天意
It's not nature.
或命运
Or fate.
这是我们
It's us.
我杀了你的人 因为这是我想要的
I killed your people because it was what I wanted.
如果这是你想要的 莉娅
If this is what you want, Leah...
那就动手吧
Go ahead.
你想要 那就动手吧
You want it, so do it.
快啊
Go on.
他们在里面
They're in there!
长官 你没事吧
Sir, are you okay?
别管了 去另一边
Let it go! On the other side!
谁来支援我
Who's my backup here?
停火
Hold your fire!
现在我们要接管一切
Now we take it all.
帕梅拉·弥尔顿在欺骗你
弥尔顿之子草菅人命 利用无辜者盗窃
欢迎来到亚历山大
联邦
海边小屋汽车旅馆
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表