你做了什么
What have you done?
为我们做了个交易
Made a deal for us.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
帕梅拉能从中得到什么
What does Pamela get out of this?
霍恩斯比
Hornsby.
如果你去针对弥尔顿家族
You go after the Miltons,
他们会灭了你
they'll crush you.
我不知道该如何用语言形容
I don't have the words
这个地方对我的意义
to describe what this place means to me.
联邦的根基就是相信谎言
The Commonwealth is built on buying into bullshit.
这是个他妈的笑话
It's a friggin' joke.
-贱♥人♥ -那些人
- Bitch! - Those people...
救救我
Help me!
等等 等等我
Wait! Wait up!
有时我会想 活着是否比死去
Sometimes I wonder if it takes more courage
-需要更多的勇气 -站住
- to live or die. - Stop!
为了活下来 我们都做过各种事情
We've all done things to still be here...
我身负着一项非常重要的任务
I have a very important mission.
我撒谎了 我不是科学家
I lied. I'm not a scientist.
为了帮你走到这里 很多人都死了
People have died trying to get you here.
我们想忘掉的事情
...things we'd like to forget.
我们成为了我们需要成为的人
We became whoever we needed to be.
我完完全全 彻头彻尾是尼根
I'm utterly, completely, stone-cold Negan.
但是我们现在是谁 我们现在做出的选择
But who we are now, the choices we make now,
也许才是最重要的
maybe that's all that matters.
尤金
Eugene.
尤金
Eugene!
麦克斯
Max.
-放开我 -麦克斯 麦克斯
- Get off me! - Max? Max?
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max? Max.
麦克斯
Max.
-抱歉 我以为你是... -是你
- Sorry. I-I thought you was -- - You!
是你杀了他 塞巴斯蒂安
You're the one. You killed him! Sebastian!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我们得带你离开这
We gotta get you out of here.
不 我找不到麦克斯了
No! I lost Max!
-我不会丢下她的 -我们得走了 快
- I'm not gonna leave her! - We gotta go! Come on!
走
Go!
我们应该...
We should...
不
No.
任何人不许碰他
No one touches him.
除非我允许
Not until I say so.
他的为人我不是不知道
I wasn't blind to who he was.
不管大家怎么想 我是想帮他的
In spite of what people thought, I was trying to help.
也许我只是太晚了
Maybe I was just too late.
我们有我们的问题 但是
We had our issues, but...
家庭是复杂的
Family's a complicated thing.
你也知道
But you know that.
十多年来 你妹妹一直忠于我
Your sister was loyal to me for over a decade.
我想相信她只是迷失了方向
I want to think she just lost her way.
也许 她还有救
That, perhaps, she can be helped...
在一切都太迟之前
...before it's too late.
我需要杀鸡儆猴
I need an example.
提醒这些人 一切行为皆有后果
Someone to remind these people that actions have consequences.
如果你找到并抓住尤金·伯特
If you find and arrest Eugene Porter,
他就可以成为震慑众人的典型
he could stand as the example to all.
而我们也可以救你妹妹
And we could help your sister.
全城抓捕行动现在开始
A citywide sweep and capture is now in effect.
我们走
Let's go.
目标是来自弗吉尼亚州河湾
The targets are new immigrants from the Virginia communities
山顶寨和亚历山大社区的新移♥民♥
of Riverbend, Hilltop, and Alexandria.
任何与尤金·伯特相关的人员
Any known associates of Eugene Porter
都将被带走问询
are to be brought in for questioning
主要针对创始人日的暴♥乱♥
regarding the Founders Day riot
和塞巴斯蒂安·弥尔顿的死亡事件
and the death of Sebastian Milton.
你觉得呢 会发生吗
What do you think? It'll happen?
我不敢保证
I won't promise.
哥们 别这样
Whoa. Dude, come on.
停 停
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们怎么办
What do you think?
找地方扎营 等它们过去吗
Hunker down and make camp, wait it out?
不 我们绕道走
No. No, we'll find a way around.
带马车走野路 可能有些冒险
Off-roading with the wagon, that seems kind of risky.
而且今天天气不错 也赶了不少路
Besides, it's a nice day. We're making good time.
很高兴为大家带来我的招牌菜
Happy to treat you all to my famous
杰瑞特制白豆意大利宽面
fettuccine con cannellini beans à la Jerry.
只是个提议
Just sayin'.
我们应该继续前进
We should keep moving.
为何这么着急
What's the rush?
我们得把这些物资送到海边旅馆
We need to get these supplies to Oceanside,
确认她们没事 然后回亚历山大
make sure they're okay, then get off to Alexandria.
我们没有多余的时间
We just... don't have time to spare.
行 好
Cool. Yeah.
好的
Alright.
罗西塔·埃斯皮诺萨
Rosita Espinosa.
住在米勒大街929号♥ G4区
929 Miller Street, Sector G4.
目前无业
Currently unemployed.
未婚 有一个女儿 索科罗·埃斯皮诺萨
Unmarried with one daughter, Socorro Espinosa.
以上信息是否属实
Do you verify the information to be true?
你是认真的吗
You seriously doing this?
以上信息是否属实
Do you verify the information?
所以你不认识我 我也不认识你
So you don't know me, I don't know you?
我们只是陌生人 是吗
We're just -- we're strangers, huh?
以上信息是否属实
Do you verify that this information is true?
是的
Sure.
暴♥乱♥时你在哪
Where were you during the riot?
广场最东边
Far east end of the square.
-你和谁在一起 -我自己
- Who were you with? - Myself.
你和尤金在一起
You were with Eugene.
很多目击证人看到了你们在一起
Several witnesses saw you together.
是的 大概在事发半小时之前
We were. About a half-hour before it happened.
-你们说了什么 -你妹妹
- What'd you talk about? - Your sister.
具体一些
Be more specific.
尤金说她不和我们一起走
Eugene said she wasn't coming with us,
她想留在这
that she wanted to stay here,
把这里变得更好
change this place for the better.
-你后来见过他吗 -没有
- Have you seen him since? - No.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Totally.
没事
That's fine.
因为到头来
Because at the end of the day,
尤金要去哪里显而易见
it's obvious where Eugene is going to be.
-是吗 哪里 -去找你们
- Yeah? Where's that? - With you.
你们就像家人一样
You're like family.
如果见到他 我会打给你的
Well, I'll call you if I see him.
听着 罗西塔
Look, Rosita,
我尊重你
I respect you,
即便此时此刻你不尊重我
even if in this moment you don't respect me.
但我需要你为我做件事情
But I need you to do something for me --
叫尤金自首
Tell Eugene to turn himself in.
他来找我 展现他的懊悔和配合
He comes to me, shows remorse and wants to cooperate,
这将对所有相关者都有很大帮助
it'll go a long way toward helping everyone involved.
但如果他或者你和你们的人
But if he or you and your people
把这一切变得更难
make this harder than it has to be,
那么谁都跑不了
no one goes anywhere,
你们所有人的下场只会更糟
and things only get worse for all of you.
是我
It's me.
情况如何
How'd it go?
问了很多重复的问题 还狠狠地瞪着我
A lot of repeat questions and intense staring.
-你呢 -一样
- You? - Same.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表