你是怎么吹出高音C的颤音的
with your lips in second position?
太了不起了
Oh, it's amazing.
她遗传了我的口哨基因
She's got my whistling gene, all right.
不幸的是 隔了一代
Which, unfortunately, skips a generation.
希望你的出路比我好
I hope it works out better for you than it did for me.
我被预定参演电台顶级口哨节目
I was booked on the top whistling show on radio,
《吹出的管弦乐》 由希德·呼呼主持
Your Blow of Blows, with Sid Wheezer.
吹出的管弦乐
前两排座位可提供雨伞
晚上好 各位朋友 我是希德·呼呼
Good evening, folks. Sid Wheezer here,
啜一口嗡嗡可乐
sipping a delicious Buzz Cola.
神清气爽
Ah, refreshing.
扼杀小儿麻痹 嗡嗡可乐牛逼
Keep polio at bay, the Buzz Cola way.
多谢
Oh, thanks a lot.
下面上场的是一位
Our next act is a swell kid
春田镇当地的高手小孩
from right here in Springfield.
他的爱好是掰直弯管通心粉
His hobby is straightening elbow macaroni.
让我们有请小亚伯拉罕·辛普森
Let's here it for Little Abraham Simpson.
然后我太自大了
Then I got cocky.
亮了个小绝招 叫三管风
Tried a little stunt called the Triple Windy.
损坏了我嘴唇的韧带
Blew out the ligaments in my lips.
不得不雇人和我的女朋友接吻
Had to hire guys to kiss my girlfriend.
那是笔不错的买♥♥卖♥♥
It was a good deal.
我付了五分钟的钱
I'd pay for five minutes,
但他们亲了好几个小时
but it would go on for hours.
当时机合适了
When the time was right,
就交给我来行动了
I'd make my move.
但是小阿麦甜心 她继承了我的天赋
But this little magpie, she's got my gift.
现在她要到进军娱乐界了
And now she's going into showbiz.
娱乐界难道不会毁了她吗
Couldn't showbiz screw her up?
就像朗·霍华德一样
You know, like it did Ron Howard?
他从2002年起就没再拿过奥斯卡奖了
He hasn't won an Oscar since 2002.
拜托 儿子 为了我
Oh, please, son, do this for me.
爸爸 你不该让孙女去实现你想要的生活
Dad, you should not live your life through your granddaughter.
真可怜 我让她去
You poor guy. She'll do it.
春田镇动物园
警告:斑马天赋异禀
好了 阿麦 开始向被囚禁的鸟儿们
Okay, Maggie. Time to learn a happy tune
学习快乐的旋律吧
from these imprisoned birds.
阿麦有天分 丽莎有天分
Man, Maggie's talented, Lisa's talented.
我会什么
What am I good at?
小鸟喜欢你
The birds love ya.
是啊 但它们也喜欢爷爷
Well, yeah, but they also love Grampa.
你咬啊 但我的血在看了福克斯新闻后
Go ahead, but my blood's turned to bile
都变成胆汁了
from watching Fox News.
春田镇邮局
这是我的新财产
This is my new property,
原春田镇邮局
the original Springfield Post Office,
内爆区的明珠
jewel of the implosion district.
你会渐渐习惯的
You'll get used to that.
毫无疑问我们想保留原有的外观
We'll definitely want to try to keep the original facade.
没错 当然了
Yes, indeed.
我只在乎保持外观
I'm all about keeping up facades.
我能量一量地基尺寸吗
Is it okay if I take some foundation measurements?
当然
Of course.
以防她看到什么不该看的
In case she sees something she shouldn't,
准备好布罩
have a hood ready.
蠢货 该打的不打
Idiota! You whack who you shouldn't,
不该打的胡打
and you don't whack who you should.
又在说你哥哥的事吗
Is this about your brother again?
热辣宝贝 春田镇海选
你一定会爱上这个宝贝的
You're gonna love this baby!
-她会吹口哨 -那我得听听
- She whistles! - This I gotta hear--
不是因为我很期待
not because I am looking forward to it,
而是因为这是我的工作
but because it is my job.
太有天分了
Fantastic talent!
走吧 我四点要发心脏病
Now, move along-- I have a heart attack at 4:00.
开始了
And... here it comes.
天哪
Oy vey!
买♥♥了就后悔五金店
坐了就得买♥♥
You sit on it, you bought it.
糕糟
Due!
床头把手 扫帚柄
你觉得这个流水装饰
Can you picture this water feature
放在门厅的后壁旁怎么样
at the back wall of the foyer?
我神圣的母亲也如你一般有天分
My sainted mother shared your gift.
在别人眼里不过是个空葡萄酒瓶
Where others saw only an empty Chianti bottle,
在她眼里却是精美烛台
she saw a candleholder.
我们还得拆几堵墙
We would have to rip out some walls.
-没问题 -你再也见不到它们了
- Done. - You won't be seeing those walls no more.
为什么干什么他们都要跟着我们
Why do these guys come with us for everything?
你有没有发现我们还活着
Have you noticed how we are not dead?
这都是因为有他们
That is mostly due to them.
拆墙的活儿交给巴勒莫兄弟
Give the wall job to the Palermo brothers.
告诉他们伪装成事故
Tell them to make it look like an accident.
我们会让那墙自掘坟墓
We'll make that wall dig its own grave.
哪来的口哨声
What's that whistling?
你知道有句老话 婚姻中
You know what they say-- in a marriage,
不要问你不知道答案的问题
don't ask a question you don't know the answer to.
-那是对辩护律师说的话 -马姬
- That's what they say to defense attorneys. -Marge,
要是我有个大秘密瞒着你你会做何感想
how would you feel if I kept a big secret from you?
要是我有个大秘密瞒着你你会做何感想
How would you feel if I kept a big secret from you?
-晚安吧 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
阿麦 你会吹口哨
Maggie, you can whistle?
你也是天才
You're gifted, too!
说不定比我还天才
Maybe more gifted!
不不不 我不能让自己陷入认为我们中
No, no, I will not get caught in that trap
只能有一个天才的怪圈
that only one of us is good.
我们可以一样棒 就像《南方公园》里
We could both be good, like the South Park guys.
不过《南方公园》都是特雷撑起来的
Except Trey does everything.
都是特雷撑起来的
Trey does everything!
歌♥后
Diva.
这个小猪猪去了百老汇
This little piggy went to Broadway.
这个小猪猪跟史泰龙合作过
This little piggy worked with Stallone.
这个小猪猪上了特约节目
This little piggy got a Showtime special!
我真是个好父亲
I'm a great father.
今晚的《好莱坞噩梦》里
Tonight on Hollywood Nightmares,
-什么 -童星与监狱
- What?! - ...child stars, prison bars.
三个月大时 斯凯勒·格林已经会拍手歌♥了
At three months old, Skyler Green could already patty-cake.
一岁时 她参加了法兰克·辛纳屈
By age one, she was the opening act
二世的二世之三世的开场表演
for Frank Sinatra Jr. Jr. III.
但一场可怕的超级碗中场秀永远地毁掉了
But after a disastrous Super Bowl halftime show
杰克逊维尔的恒久银行球场之后
that left Jacksonville's EverBank Field in ruins,
斯凯勒的生活也一塌糊涂了
Skyler's life would spin out of control.
比赛取消 没有冠军
她走上了下坡路
She began a downward spiral,
多次清晨在陌生毛绒玩具
woke up too many mornings with stuffed animals
身边醒来
whose names she didn't know,
两次因为以往的可爱表现
and she was arrested twice for former cuteness,
据《斯克特·拜奥法》被捕
under the Scott Baio Law.
你拍一 我拍一
Patty-cake, patty-cake, baker's man,
小孩坐了坏飞机
bake me a train wreck just as fast as you can.
天哪 我这么做到底是为了你
Oh, my God. Am I doing this for you,
还是为了我自己的虚荣
or because it makes me feel good?
娱乐界的吻
A showbiz kiss!
没什么比这更真诚了 就这么干
There's nothing more sincere than that. We'll do it!
马姬 我对你的装♥修♥很满意
Marge, I love what you've done here.
不仅让人惊叹
It's as much "Mwah!"
也让人宾至如归
as it is "Ey! Whoa!"
还真的挺不容易 因为有那么多卧室
It certainly was a challenge-- so many bedrooms.
你肯定是打算邀请很多客人过夜吧
You must be expecting a lot of sleepover guests.
她是不是 其中一个...
Is she, er, uh, one of the, uh...?
不不 她是装潢师
No, no. She's the decorator.
但我可以找个和她很像的
But I can get one like her.
加到我的客户档案里
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表