《辛普森一家》
第二十九季 第十九集
-值 -绝对值
- Worth it. - Totally worth it.
再来一次
Again!
吃晚餐啦
Dinnertime!
爸 你要去看日食吗
Dad, are you gonna watch the solar eclipse?
抱歉 今晚吃猪扒 其他免谈
Sorry, but this is pork chop night.
干得漂亮 上帝
Way to go, God!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
我就跟你说要用纸板盒
I told you to use the cardboard box!
我以为你让我站上去呢
I thought you meant for standing on.
马姬 那块焦软骨你还吃吗
Marge, you gonna eat that piece of burnt gristle?
不了
No.
侯默
Homer!
你有没有把油脂煎成凝乳
Did you pour fry pan grease into the milk carton?
对 但不是给...
Yes, but it's not for...
我往咖啡里放的
Just a splash for my coffee.
我本想和你一起看日食
I wanted to watch the eclipse with you.
我根本无法想象明天的约会之夜
I can only imagine what you've got planned
你是怎么安排的
for date night tomorrow.
约会之夜 马姬 要是我们还在约会
Date night?! Marge, if we're still dating,
我们怎么会有这么多孩子
why in the world do we have these kids?
什么
What?
你要让我觉得 你现在还像初次见面那样
You need to make me feel you're as smitten with me
深深地爱着我
as you were when we met.
马姬 亲爱的 你对我来说
Marge, darling, you mean as much to me
像太阳和月亮一样重要
as the sun and the moon.
刚才有月亮造成的日食
There was an eclipse of the sun by the moon,
可你都懒得出门去看
and you didn't even walk outside.
别这样 马姬 你不至于这么生气吧
Come on, Marge, you can't be that mad.
老谋子酒馆
马姬这周六想约会
Marge wants a date night this Saturday.
寻找眼球捐献者 最好是淡褐色
你觉得你有烦心事吗
You think you've got problems?
我特别不喜欢这个酒吧小吃
I'm really not liking this new bar mix.
这周六吗 她是不是疯了
This Saturday? Is she crazy?
周六我们要往蚂蚁养殖器里喷氮气
That's when we spray nitrous in the ant farm
看它们疯狂的样子
and watch 'em go nuts.
给你体验一下
Yeah, here's a taste.
傻♥逼♥蚂蚁
Stupid ants.
也许我可以在这里约会
Maybe I could have a date night here.
行啊 我帮你准备一下
Sure. I'll make it nice.
把女洗手间里的油漆桶拿出来
Take the paint cans out of the ladies' room,
跟华尔道夫歇斯底里酒店有的一比
just like the Waldorf Hysteria there.
我不知该怎么办 我希望能做到完美
I don't know what to do. I want it to be perfect.
太长时间以来我都没管她的想法和感觉
I've spent so long ignoring how she thinks and feels.
对 这确实有点胯下二十二
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's a real crotch-22 there.
老谋子 你自以为评论很精准犀利
You know, Moe, a lot of what you think you're saying,
但其实我们听不懂
you're not really saying.
我得承认
Well, I got to admit,
我自己也吸了不少氮气
I've been doing a little of this nitrous myself.
傻♥逼♥蚂蚁
Stupid ants.
怎么熨衣服
*我可笑的恋人*
*My funny valentine*
*喜剧般的甜美恋人*
*Sweet comic valentine*
*你让我发自内心*
*You make me smile*
*绽放微笑*
*With my heart*
*你的打扮令人发笑*
*Your looks are laughable.*
你不必这样的
You didn't have to do that.
这种事还有更多更多
That and much, much more.
玫瑰花瓣
很多很多玫瑰花瓣
更多玫瑰花瓣 虎胆龙威系列片
开瓶费 30美金
Corkage fee. $30 dollars?
开瓶费是针对自带酒水
Corkage is the sum we charge
我们为您开瓶所收取的费用 先生
for opening the wine you bring, sir.
开个盒子要收30块
30 bucks to open a box?!
但这位女士值得享受最好的服务
I mean, nothing's too good for this lady.
-拉个小提琴 -我只是个服务生 先生
- Play the violin. - I am just a waiter, sir.
我让你拉小提琴
I said play the violin.
晚餐后喝酒
After dinner drinks.
感觉自己像神探斯蒂尔的夫人
I feel like Mrs. Remington Steele.
*我将与你同航*
*Con te partiro*
*那些我从未看过*
*Paesi che non ho mai*
我想要你 我想要你
I want you. I want you!
我也想要你 只要你
And I want you. Only you.
啤酒
搞什么
What the...?
亲爱的 你去看看是谁吧
Sweetie, I-I think you'd better see who it is.
侯默 我知道很晚了
Homer, I know it's late
你也挂起了弗兰德斯不许入内的牌子
and you've got your "Keep Out, Flanders" sign up,
但是我 很抱歉 我...
but, uh, I'm sorry, I-I...
我好难过 先生
I'm feeling mighty low, sir.
-是谁呀 老侯 -没人
- Who is it, Homie? - It's stupid no one.
弗兰德斯 怎么了
Flanders? What's wrong?
马姬 今天是约会之夜
Marge, it's date night!
那只是个说法
That's a made-up thing.
温水 要是闭上眼睛
Lukewarm water. If I close my eyes,
简直像在牙医那里了
I can pretend I'm at the dentist.
之后 我再吃点燧石维生素
Afterwards, I'll grab some Flintstone vitamins
看看能不能睡着
and try to knock myself out.
一半摩登就够了
Half a Bamm-Bamm should do it.
内德 怎么了
Ned, what happened?
我失业了
I'm out of work.
商厦已经荒落了
The Leftorium is no-morium.
内德 我受不了了
Hey, Ned. I can't hack it anymore.
你能把我这侧也买♥♥了吗
You want to buy my side of the kiosk?
西尔斯百货出来的都是我的客人
I'll get all the people coming out of Sears!
结果一个也没停下脚步
But I got squat.
西尔斯百货
现在左撇子用品大家都在网上买♥♥了
People are getting all their southpaw sundries online.
来问我的只有些右撇子学生
All I was getting were right-handed college students
是想来做实验
who wanted to experiment.
别担心 内德
Don't worry, Ned.
侯默会教你怎么去核电站找工作
Homer will tell you how to get a job at the plant.
-是吗 -是的
- I will? - Yes, you will.
因为今晚是约会之夜
Because it's date night.
你说那只是个说法
You said that wasn't a thing.
-约会之夜不吵架行吗 -好吧
- Let's not fight on date night. - Oh, all right.
给核电站打电♥话♥ 问问人力
Call the plant and ask for Human Resources.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
作为奖励 我给你做我拿手的可可
And as a reward, you get my famous cocoa.
你们俩想喝一杯吗
Now, I assume the two of you will want a cup?
我的下一杯要双份
Make my next one a double.
简历
人力资源部门
我一秒钟都不想继续当你的人资主管了
I cannot be your head of Human Resources one more second, okay?
你对我进行了口头和身体伤害
With the verbal abuse and the physical abuse,
还让我在誓言制约下说谎
and the lying under oath.
尤其是这个
And especially this!
伯恩斯团队
你想当我们的新人资主管吗
Would you like to be the new head of Human Resources?
用我家乌龟的话说 乌耶
To quote my pet turtle, "Shell yes!"
别急
Not so fast.
你可能时不时需要给我提供点血液
You may have to give me blood from time to time.
是先生 我的血型和我一样
Yes, sir. My blood's like my attitude:
-B阳型 -太好了
- B-positive. - Excellent.
多棒啊 我们可以拼车上班了
Isn't this great? We're carpooling to work.
这样我早上能见到你 工作能见到你
So I can see you in the morning, at work,
晚上 梦里都能见到你
in the evening, and in my dreams,
谢谢你救了我
thanking you for saving my life.
内德 我们只是坐一辆车
Look, Ned, we're just driving together.
不许你给我废话什么好事
I don't want any "Iddlies," "Diddlies,"
好邻居或者好的好的什么的废话
"Neighborinos" Or "Oopsy-doopsies."
- 好滴好滴 -还有一件事
- Okily-dokily. - Here's another suggestion:
不许说话 只听音乐
no talk, just music.
好啊 所以我买♥♥了这盘基♥督♥徒最爱CD
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表