辛普森一家
第二十九季 第九集 [圣诞老人坐着自动雪橇]
雪精灵不是那些冻僵的游民
生日快
Happy birthd...!
仅存23家实体店
[头上的章]不合格品
过错节了 二手蛋酒 中餐 捐款
*戳起垃圾*
*Pickin' up trash*
*放进袋里*
*Put it in the bag*
*炸鸡全家桶*
*Kentucky chicken bucket
*放进袋里*
*Put it in the bag*
*时薪四分钱还能得根烟*
*Makin' four cents an hour and free cigarettes*
*耶*
*Oh, yeah*
你们做得很好 娘们儿
You have done a beautiful job, ladies.
我想我们已经可以走了
I think we're ready to move on.
侯默
Homer!
我醒着呢 我醒着 干嘛
I'm awake! I'm awake! What?
我真希望你没那么做
Oh, I wish you hadn't done that.
有人接管了这条高速路[也有收养之意]
Someone adopted this highway.
别太大声
Not so loud.
这条高速路还不知道自己是被收养的
The highway doesn't know it's adopted.
但我们给它的爱是相同的
But we love it just the same.
至少你为这次旅行租了辆越野车
Well, at least you rented an SUV for this trip.
我现在就不用去清理脏东西了
Now I don't have to clean up the mess.
我开始晕车了
I'm starting to get carsick.
快 把脑袋支出窗外
Quick, stick your head out the window!
别别别 这是租的
No, no, no, no, it's a rental.
瞄准内部 尽情释放
Aim inside and blast away.
有谁想吃焦糖苹果吗
Anyone want a caramel apple?
-苹果是租来的哦 -不用 谢谢
- It's a rental. - No, thanks.
给狗狗剃毛
Shave the dog?
也是租来的
It's a rental.
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no.
租车中心
给我买♥♥糖
Get me candy.
笑什么
What's so funny?
你租的时候只有半缸油
You checked this out with half a tank,
还车的时候有四分之三的油
but now it's three-quarters full.
叫你圣诞老人吧
I'm callin' you Santa
毕竟你送了我们四分之一箱油
'cause you just gifted us one-quarter tank.
没人 我说没人能叫我圣诞老人
Nobody, and I mean nobody, calls me Santa.
你要干嘛 老爸
What are you doing, Dad?
我要把多的油耗光
I'm gonna burn that quarter tank.
就这么坐着挥霍汽油
Wasting gas while sitting on my ass.
这就是美国人的惯用方式
It's the American way.
太棒啦 儿子
Amazing, son!
很不幸 你左脚擦到了边线
Unfortunately, your left foot just grazed the sideline.
传球不成功
Incomplete pass.
老爸 我要尿尿
Dad, I've got to pee.
我知道是租来的 但我更愿意去林子里
I know it's a rental, but I'd rather go in the woods.
也许我该跟你一起去
Maybe I should come with you.
拜托老爸 我都十岁了
Dad, come on. I'm ten years old.
我会自己尿 很简单
I can pee by myself. It's easy.
完事后抖一抖就行
You just shake it when you're through.
还不快去
You do what now?
画下你看到的
Sketch what you see.
不要跳上来
巴仔 你在哪
Bart, where are you?!
-巴仔 -什么东西
- Bart! - What is it?
巴仔
Bart...!
巴仔
Bart!
我不知道 但我不能打它
I don't know, but I can't shoot it.
它看起来怀孕了
Looks like it's pregnant.
那我们就等生出来了再打
Ah, let's wait till they're born,
把它们一网打尽
and then we'll, uh, shoot 'em all.
租车中心
你刚刚去哪儿了
Where the heck were you?
巴仔呢
Where's Bart?
这对于一个母亲来说是世上最难以接受的消息
Okay, this is the hardest news in the world for a mother to hear.
让她慢慢接受
Just ease her into it.
你一直想要一个纺织间
Um, you know that sewing room you wanted,
但我们总腾不出地方
but we could never figure out where?
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
怎么会 我特别的小男孩
What? My special little guy.
别担心 阿卢
Don't worry, Lou.
如果我只会一件事的话
If there's one thing I've mastered,
那就是安慰不安的父母
it's consoling distraught parents.
女士 女士
Ma'am? Ma'am?
你能描述下你儿子的骨头什么样吗
Can you describe your son's skeleton?
你这不称职的
Ooh! You incompetent...
瞧瞧 你的儿子会没事的
Look, look, your boy's gonna be fine.
我们已铺了网格
Now we laid out a grid
还有搜寻队分列在森林中
and have search teams fanning out over the forest.
抱歉 但因为网格
I'm sorry, but, uh, because of the grid,
我们得暂停搜寻并叫来一些救护车
we have to suspend the search and bring in some ambulances.
我儿子在哪
Where is my son?!
我在哪
Where am I?
1962年战略空军司令部作战计划 最高机密
欢迎来到战略空军司令部春田分站
Welcome to Strategic Air Command, Springfield Station.
如果你正在看本卷录像 半个世界已注定灭亡
If you're watching this tape, half the world is doomed.
你真会说 死人将军
Says you, General Dead Guy.
在你身后是泰坦二号♥导弹
Behind you is a Titan II missile,
对防线至关重要
key to a mighty line of defense
可将我们的伤亡人数减少到可接受的2亿
that will reduce our casualties to an acceptable 200 million.
假货
Dud.
太好了
Ay, caramba!
巴仔 巴仔
Bart? Bart!
巴仔 巴仔
Bart! Bart!
巴仔
Bart!
别担心 我有本县最好的大警犬
Now don't worry, I have the best dang bloodhound in the county.
你儿子闻起来像狐狸吗
Uh, does your boy smell like a fox?
-不像 -那我们对您没什么用
- No. - We're of no use to you.
拜托 巴仔 你达到你的目的了
Come on, Bart. You made your point!
整个镇子的人都在找你
The whole town is looking for you.
就连那个家里窗户破了的恐怖老头都来了
Even that scary old man from the house with the broken windows.
是巴仔打破了我的窗户
Bart broke my windows!
我家之前挺正常的
It used to be a normal house!
好吧 听好了 有个男孩失踪了
All right, listen up. We have a boy-comma-missing,
你们这些蛆虫 要去帮忙找到他
and you maggots-- you're gonna help find him.
我们不是娘们儿吗
I thought we were ladies.
-你呢吧是娘们儿蛆虫 -听我说 警司
- You're lady maggots. - Now see here, Sergeant.
你还没给我们吃的 我们快进入暴♥动♥模式了
You haven't fed us. We're pretty close to riot mode.
这就是那个男孩
This is the boy.
从没见过
Never seen him in my life.
去死
巴仔去死
谁都文过后悔的文身
We all get tattoos we regret.
我会找出那个小子
I will find that boy,
再用他的血敬你
and I will toast you with his blood!
我是怎么跟你说血祭的 鲍勃
What'd I tell you about blood toasts, Bob?
做就是了 别张扬
To do them, but not brag about them.
不要问国家能为你做什么
It's not what your country can do for you.
问问自己你能为国家做什么
Ask what you can do for your country.
听起来不像我知道的任何总统
Doesn't sound like any president I know.
手榴弹
为自♥由♥而战
Freedom!
我闻到春田镇的气息了
Oh, I can smell Springfield!
努力总是没有好结果
Nothing good ever comes from trying.
候默二等兵
Private Homer,
你这个肥拖把桶
you fat stack of mop buckets!
你觉得这样好笑吗
You find something funny about this?
那我把你的笑容从你的肥脸上抹去怎么样
How about I wipe that smile off your fat face?
不要这样对我的老候
Not my Homie!
转过去 女士
Avert your eyes, ma'am.
电♥话♥ 拜托
A phone?! Please.
是通的 是通的
Dial tone. Dial tone.
谢天谢地
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表