等没有这种词出现我再出来
I'll come out when the B-bombs stop flying.
拜托 我想原来的爸爸回来 而不是这个
Please, I want my dad-- not this horrible creature
从天堂归来的可怕圣人
from the depths of Heaven you've become.
如果你真心投降
If you truly surrender,
把你万圣节收来的糖果都给我
give me your Halloween candy.
现在都三月了
But it's March.
大多数还是好着的
Most of it's still good.
好吧
Fine.
现在 低头臣服吧
Now, bow to your master,
因为你是个大傻子
because you are the fool,
而我 比你还傻
and I, the greater fool!
爸爸 你也读了那本书吗
Dad! You read the book, too?
读到第五页
Up to page five.
现在 过来 儿子 大大的涌抱
Now, come here, son, and grab some belly.
抱歉 这些电影是硝酸盐制♥作♥的
Excuse me. These films are original nitrate prints.
意味着剧院马上就要着大火
Which means the theater has just gone up in a terrible fire.
你们有几秒可以逃
You have seconds to escape!
从来没人告诉风琴家要逃出来
They never tell the organist.
那就是说 那部电影已经100多岁了
Hmm, so that film is a hundred years old?
不是 我们昨天在我家拍的
No. We shot it at my place yesterday.
*现在该说再见了*
*Well, now it's time to say good-bye*
*再见内德 罗德和托德*
*To Ned and Rod and Todd*
*我会记得你们 你们该向上帝祈祷*
*And I'll remind all you folks you should be praisin' God*
*不然就永远烂在地狱里*
*If you don't, you'll rot in Hell for all eternity*
*这都是主对你我的大爱*
*It's all a part of God's great love he has for you and me*
都给我回来 听到没有
Y'all come back, now. Y'hear?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表