你在颤抖
Oh, you're shivering.
我来想办法
I'll take care of that.
*祝肉肉生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to meat*
*我都等不及要吃你*
*I can't wait to eat*
现在从中间切开
Now to slit it down the middle
我不是要跟你分
I'm not splitting it with you.
我只是在教你怎么做热狗
I'm just teaching you how it's done.
还冻着
Still frozen.
我的指头
My finger!
我的热狗
My hot dog!
我的指头 我可怜的
My finger! My poor...
美味的指头
delicious finger.
等等 不能吃自己的指头 太邪恶了
Wait a minute. I can't eat my own finger. It's unholy.
而且还没熟呢
Also, it's not quite done.
但有时候有些难以启齿的事男人也不得不做
But sometimes a man has to do the unthinkable,
比如吃三分熟的东西
like eat something medium-rare.
*吃掉了自己*
*Hey, you ate you*
*你好美味*
*You tasted great, you*
*吃掉了自己 吃掉了自己*
*Hey, you ate you, hey, you ate you*
*你吃掉了熟了的自己*
*You cooked and ate you*
你还好吗
好极了
这完全说得通
It makes complete sense.
我比最肥的猪吃得还多 动得还少
I eat more and exercise less than the most succulent pig.
我当然更好吃啊
Of course I'm delicious!
但我绝不能再吃自己了 绝不
But I must never eat me again. Never!
另外一边 是另一根指头
On the other hand is my other finger.
我最讨厌半途而废
And one thing I love is consistency.
你好啊 孤独的侯默
Hey, there, Homer Aloner.
夫人不在的话 想不想来吃点好东西
In the absence of the missus, you want something delicious?
别担心 我马上回来
Don't worry, I'll be back.
好难吃
Ooh, yuck.
难吃得要死
Oh, disgusting.
侯默·辛普森 你居然不爱牛排了
Homer Simpson, you don't like steak anymore?
其实 我最近开始尝试我食主义了
Actually, I've become a bit of a me-gan.
你有我球做的意面吗 我是说肉球
Do you have any spaghetti with my-balls? Uh, meatballs?
我食主义 我球
"Me-gan? My-balls?"
你是不是在偷吃禁果
Are you eating forbidden fruit?
果子
Fruit?
抱歉 弗兰德斯
Sorry, Flanders,
但我一个小指头的美味
but I've got more delicious meat in my little finger
都比这一桌要强
than you have on this whole picnic table.
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
为了不出门我可是
I have really gone to a lot of trouble
费了不少心血
not to leave the house.
默默 我们回来了
Homie, we're home!
为什么带着手套
What's with the gloves?
我在看蒂梵尼早餐
I was watching Breakfast at Tiffany's,
就想我也许可以来点格调
and I thought I could be more elegant.
格调 就你这个腰围吗
Elegant? With your waistline?
我才不信
I don't think so.
说真的 侯默 你看起来瘦了二十磅
Actually, Homer, you look like you've lost 20 pounds.
我确实做了些削减工作
Well, I have been cutting back.
虽然这个词的意义对你我并不一样
That means something different to me than you.
你的腿怎么了
What's wrong with your leg?
没什么 很好
Nothing. It was perfect.
默默 不许半夜偷吃东西
Homie, you shouldn't be snacking in the middle of the night.
这对你不好...
It can't be good for your...
这 毫无疑问
This is, without question,
是我们整个婚姻生活中最糟的一刻
the worst moment of our entire marriage.
-要跟那次比... -这个也更糟
- What about... - This is worse.
翻一个
Opa!
马姬 我承认 这次很糟糕
Marge, I admit it, this is a rough patch.
肯尼斯·汉弗莱斯医生 成瘾辅♥导♥员
但我会适可而止
But I know when to stop.
什么时候 等你只剩一张嘴吗
And when would that be? When you're just a mouth?
看到了吗 医生 她总这么消极
You see how she is, Doc? Always negative.
她让我觉得自己一无所有
She makes me feel like nothing.
你已经快要一点不剩了
You are almost nothing!
只是快要而已
Almost nothing.
侯默 你考虑过你妻子的感受吗
Homer, have you considered your wife's feelings?
也许她认为你的这个新饮食习惯
Perhaps she takes this new diet of yours
其实是对她的厨艺的不满
as a comment on her cooking.
马姬
Marge?
我不否认这确实是因素之一
I won't deny that's a part of it.
看到了吧 这就是进步
See? Progress.
失陪了
Now, excuse me.
我要拿你们的故事上脱口秀走红了
I need to go get famous talking about you.
默默 恐怕我们缘分已尽
Homie, I'm afraid this is it.
你的自我毁灭已经太过分了
Your self-destructive behavior has gone too far.
但是 马姬
But, Marge...
别了 我的爱
Good-bye, my love.
马姬 这才是我吃掉自己的根本原因
Maybe, deep down, that's why I ate myself...
因为我也讨厌自己
Because I hate myself.
看来某人有了大突破
Sounds like someone had a breakthrough.
你好 我是著名美食家马里奥·巴塔利
Hi. I'm famous cooker-upper Mario Batali.
-你是厨师 -我不喜欢这个头衔
- You mean "Chef"? - I don't care for that term.
我知道我不需要心理辅♥导♥ 但你怎么了
Well, I know I don't belong in therapy, but why are you?
我因为没有了更好的食材得了抑郁症
I got depressed because I ran out of exciting new ingredients.
侯默 我们需要谈谈
Homer, we need to talk.
能热烈点吗
Could we wok and talk?
当然
Well, sure.
分居公♥寓♥
致我的家人
亲爱的家人 我好爱你们
My dearest family, I love you so much.
我想我找到了得到你们原谅的办法
And I think I've found a way to earn your forgiveness.
请你们回家吧
Please come home.
回到美味身边来
Come home to flavor.
美厨侯默
他让我代他传达他最后的话
He wanted me to pass on these final words.
为人我是失败的
"I've failed as a man,
但我却成了成功的食材
but I have succeeded as an ingredient."
我要吃脑子
I call the brain!
他走了
He's gone.
但他终于在某事上成功了是该让我骄傲
Well, I guess I can be proud that he succeeded at something.
而且还不是小成就
Oh, it's a lot more than something.
侯默是免费续杯以来餐饮业最受欢迎的东西
Homer's the biggest thing in food since free refills.
*吃掉了自己*
*Hey, you ate you*
侯默王
侯默雪糕
*你好美味*
*You tasted great, you*
*吃掉了自己 吃掉了自己*
*Hey, you ate you, hey, you ate you*
炸侯默
侯默卷
*你吃掉了熟了的自己*
*You cooked and ate you*
胖子汽车餐厅
侯默身上哪来这么多肉呢
How did they get so much meat out of Homer?
他们还加了点巴尼 漫画男和马肉
Well, they mixed in some Barney, Comic Book Guy and horse.
马肉
Horse?!
你知道让每一个人都品尝一下
Do you know what it's like to have everyone
你的味道的感觉吗
eat of your body?
每周日都如此
Yeah, like, every Sunday, pal.
每个人可就一对翅膀
you know, you don't get more of those.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表