累死了
I am dead.
死了 死了 死了...
Dead, dead. Dead, dead, dead.
你终于来找我了
Ugh, finally, you get to me.
是 是 你未完成的心愿是什么
Yeah, yeah, what's your unfinished business?
对把我害死的男人报仇
Revenge, against the man who caused my death.
T恤 T恤 T恤
Hey, T-shirt, T-shirt, T-shirt!
开火
Fire!
发卡
Ooh, a bobby pin!
你是说发明了T恤枪的人吗
You mean the guy who invented the T-shirt guns?
-不是 -是建造那座
- No. - The guys who built the stadium
-墙很矮的体育馆的人吗 -不是
- with a really low back wall? - No.
还是你自己 因为你站着
You, for standing up?
不对 你是爸 你那非常非常愚蠢的爸爸
No, your father, your stupid, stupid father!
死亡能让有些人成长 而你没有
You know, some people grow when they die. Not you.
老谋子酒吧
再见 伙计们
See you, guys.
太有意思了 答错所有题《危险边缘》的题
That was fun, getting every answer in Jeopardy! wrong.
免费啤酒
说再见让我真的很口渴
Hmm, all that saying good-bye really made me thirsty.
我代茉德·弗兰德斯向大家问好
Maude Flanders says hello.
你好
Hello.
快跑
Let's move!
谢谢巴仔 我终于可以安息了
Oh, thank you, Bart. I'm finally at peace.
你知道吗 内德再婚了
You know, Ned remarried.
他什么
He what?!
就是这样 所有鬼都受到了帮助
Well, that's it. All the ghosts have been helped.
除了我
Except one.
老爸 你怎么会死呢
Dad, you weren't supposed to die.
这本来只是想用来吓吓你
It was, it was just supposed to scare you.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
弑父只是生活的一部分
Patricide is just a part of life.
人死了之后词汇量真心变大了
Ooh, your vocabulary really goes up when you die.
老爸 很抱歉杀了你
Dad, I'm so sorry I killed you.
没事 我没觉得痛
It's cool, I feel no pain.
我想错了
Ooh, I was wrong.
这比活着感受到的还痛苦
It feels worse than in life.
走开 你这蠢猫
Get away, you stupid cat!
我不敢相信你已经死了
Oh, I can't believe you're dead.
但至少在我帮你完成未尽的遗憾时
But at least I can still see you,
我还能看见你
while I help you with your unfinished business.
我以前还想减重
Well, I wanted to lose some weight,
可现在我已经像羽毛一样轻了
but I'm light as a feather now.
我最后的事就是走入那道光里
All that's left is for me to go into the light.
你多讨厌走路啊
You know how much you hate walking.
别走啊
Stay with me.
别走啊 巴仔 留在我身边
Stay with me, Bart. Stay with me.
侯默 这不是你的错
Oh, Homie. It's not your fault.
当他们开始把奶酪放进披萨皮里的时候
You were doomed when they started putting cheese
你就注定如此
into pizza crust.
接下来呢 把瑞士奶酪放进曲奇面团里
What's next, plugging Swiss cheese with cookie dough?
还是把花生酱放进热狗里
Peanut butter and hot dogs?
为什么都没人把这些点子记下来
Why isn't anyone writing these things down?
我看不下去了 我要去老谋子酒吧
I can't watch this. I'm gonna go check in on Moe's.
我不知道怎么回事 我给他们上了拉格
I don't know what's wrong. I served them lager.
生漆 与拉格淡啤酒音似
我该走了 儿子
I should go, son.
我可以毫无顾虑地离开这个世界了
I leave this world without a care,
我养大了两个优秀孩子 一个杀了我
knowing I raised two great kids, plus the one who murdered me.
不要巴仔 别走别走
No, Bart, you have to stay with me!
不要老爸 别走别走
No, Dad, you have to stay with me!
我的时间到了
No, my time has come.
男人就不该活过39岁
Man was not meant to live beyond the age of 39.
你必须留下
You have to stay.
如果你走了 老妈就要跟别人结婚了
If you leave, Mom will marry someone else.
我希望她能幸福
I want her to be happy.
让其他人来养你的孩子呢
And someone else will raise your kids!
他惨了
Sucker.
有其他人会来开你的除草机
And someone else will ride your mower.
混♥蛋♥
That bastard!
算了 我是时候离开了
Still, it's time for me to move on.
天哪 这太美了
Oh, my God. It's so beautiful!
老爸
Dad!
你这救人一命的混♥蛋♥ 天堂在等着我
Why you little life-saving, heaven can waiting...!
巴仔 我曾对你很刻薄 我道歉
Bart, I'm so sorry if I was ever mean to you,
因为每次都是你先挑事
because even though you started it, you...
抱歉抱歉 让那些都过去吧
Sorry, sorry, I'm past that.
我爱你
I love you,
我希望你能回来 巴仔·辛普森
and I want you back, Bart Simpson.
丽莎
Lisa?
他醒了
Ah! He's awake!
-感谢上帝 -丽莎
- Thank God. - Lisa?
你一直在我身边吗
Have you been by my side this whole time?
是的
I have.
是你把那些噩梦灌输在我脑海中的吗
Were you putting those bad dreams in my head?
没错
Yes.
-你能教我怎么做吗 -可以吧
- Can you teach me how to do it? - I guess.
你能帮我让我爸昏迷吗
And can you help me put Dad in a coma?
不能
No.
老天 太棒了
Oh, man, this is great.
但我怎么知道这不是个梦呢
But how do I know this isn't a dream, too?
因为你现在没有穿毛衣
Because you're not wearing the sweater.
没错 当然了
Oh, yeah, of course.
等等
Wait a minute.
他怎么知道毛衣的事
How did he know about the sweater?
巴仔 你昏迷的时候还看到了什么
Bart, did you see anything else when you were under?
不过是我们真正的死法而已
Just how we're all gonna die.
-想知道吗 -不太想
- Want me to tell you? - Not really.
不管怎样我都打算告诉你
Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway.
《窥探》杂♥志♥
*我又一次迷失自我*
*I have lost myself again*
韦隆·史密瑟斯
50岁死亡
银行
*迷失自我 身处无名之地*
*Lost myself and I am nowhere*
侯默·辛普森
59岁死亡
我就知道这是个三明治
I knew it was a sandwich.
食物银行
*没错*
*Yeah*
克兰西·韦根
62岁死亡
*我又一次迷失自我*
*Lost myself again*
*不安感爆棚*
*And I feel unsafe*
纪念我逝去的老婆们
马姬·辛普森
84岁死亡
*做我的朋友*
*Be my friend*
史金纳是辣鸡
*抱住我*
*Hold me*
*紧拥着*
*Wrap me up*
西摩·史金纳
119岁死亡
*放开我*
*Unfold me*
*我很渺小*
*I am small*
巴托罗缪·辛普森
80岁死亡
*我很贪婪*
*I'm needy*
老天啊
Oh, my God!
现在我意识到 这都是浪费时间
Now I realize, this has all been a waste of time.
*让我呼吸*
*And breathe me*
丽莎·玛丽·辛普森
98岁死亡
*做我的朋友*
*Be my friend*
*抱住我 紧拥着*
*Hold me, wrap me up*
现在我是邪恶君王了
Now I'm the evil king.
拉尔夫·韦根
120岁死亡
*放开我*
*Unfold me*
*我很渺小*
*I am small*
*我很贪婪*
*I'm needy*
阿麦·辛普森
永生不死
*温暖我*
*Warm me up*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表