I'm in the middle of a speech.
六点能好吗
So 6:00?
到时候你就吃上了
You'll get it when you get it.
等等 事情有点不一样了
Wait a minute. Something's turning them around.
马姬 能用烘干机热速食吗
Marge, can you cook a Hot Pocket in the dryer?
侯默·辛普森
Homer Simpson,
你就有吃东西的时候才能闭上嘴
the only time you shut your mouth is to keep food inside.
就这样
That's it.
她把失态的矮胖男人
She's turned a gaffe-making tubby
变成了逗乐的丈夫
into a laugh-yielding hubby.
有用吗
Does that work?
看起来没问题
Let's see, the subter-hand is all right.
数字没问题
The math checks out.
我简直就是民调员康韦
I'll be the Kellyanne Conway of this thing.
民调员康韦
Kellyanne Conway?
我喜欢她永远跟刚打扮完一样光鲜
I like how she always looks like she just woke up.
我觉得现在女人能像男人一样能干很棒
I think it's inspiring how now a woman can be Joseph Goebbels.
马姬 我们有面包吗
Marge, do we have any bread?
你胸口就有
Check your chest.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是我见过在职镇长
Those are the highest approval ratings
最高的支持率 53%
I've ever seen for an incumbent: 53%!
春田市政厅
马姬 你的数据很完美
Marge, your numbers are simply fantastic.
你只要继续骂你老公就行了
And all you had to do was throw your husband under the bus.
可别跟我说
Well, don't tell me you're sad
你觉得难过啊
about throwing your husband under the bus.
他要是管用就好了
I'm happy if he can fit under a bus.
棒
Zing!
是 棒
Yeah. Zing.
三明治商店
辛普森先生 我们要以你命名新三明治
Mr. Simpson, we're naming a sandwich after you.
我的人生梦想实现了
My lifelong dream has come true.
我早就想好了
I've got this all planned.
包括所有配菜的火鸡三明治
Start with a full Reuben with all the fixin's.
上面加上俱乐部三明治
Put a club sandwich on top.
最下层 猛一看
The bottom bun is, at first glance,
是炸鸡排
a chicken-fried steak.
但仔细看...
But it's worth a closer look, because...
先生 我们已经做好了
Sir, sir, sir. We've already made it.
咧嘴大笑的火鸡傻瓜
The Open-Mouthed Turkey Goofball?
这才不像我
That is so not me.
但给我来六个
But I'll take six.
很荣幸今天请到镇长
We're honored to have with us the mayor...
和第一傻瓜侯默·辛普森
...and First Doofus Homer Simpson.
侯默让马姬开心的次数
Homer's made Marge happy more times
他自己都数不过来 三次
than he can count: three!
今天我们聚集至此是为了很重要的慈善
And we're here for a very, very serious charity:
拯救鲸鱼
Save the Whales.
我受够了
All right, that's it!
不 是真的
No. That's really why we're here!
拯救鲸鱼
上帝的温柔巨人
我不是鲸鱼
I am not a whale!
我是个有大肚子和鱼叉伤疤的人
I am a man with blubber and several harpoon scars!
今天是春田特别的一天
What a day for this town.
春田图书馆
我们和图书馆工会达成协议
We've made a deal with the librarians' union.
侯默本想来的
Homer would've been here,
但他听说图书馆没有立体书
but he backed out when he heard the library
就不想来了
didn't have any pop-up books.
好消息
Great news, Marge.
你挖掘了一个男女都会同意的话题
You've tapped into something women and men can agree on:
丈夫都是蠢货
Husbands are idiots.
或许吧
Yeah, I guess.
你考虑的时候 我已经做了
While you're guessing, I'm running with this.
看看我们为感恩节游♥行♥
Take a look at the balloon we've made
准备的气球
for the Thanksgiving parade.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't care what people say.
我的老候看起来棒极了
My Homie makes one sexy blimp.
我得找个人谈谈
I need to talk to somebody.
昆毕港口庄园
昆毕镇长
Mayor Quimby?
不 就叫钻石老乔吧
No, just ordinary Diamond Joe.
我认得这种表情
Uh-oh, I know that look.
这是岌岌可危的镇长或想离婚的妻子的表情
That's a mayor on the ropes or a wife who wants a divorce.
镇民
两种情况我都很熟悉
I'm familiar with both.
确实
Er, uh, indeed.
老乔 难道就不能又有完美家庭生活
Joe, is it possible to have a decent family life
又做好政党领袖吗
and be a good political leader?
马姬 我不想再谈这个了
Marge, I don't want to talk about that anymore,
但我要告诉你 退休很好
but I'll tell you this: retirement agrees with me.
第一个离开办公室的夜晚
The first night out of office,
我发现身边躺着美丽的女人
I noticed a gorgeous woman lying next to me,
我说"天啊 我们结婚了"
and I said, "Holy crap, I'm married to her."
跑吧 孩子们
Go long, boys.
马姬 婚姻里没有镇长
Marge, there's no "Mayor" in marriage.
差不多有 很相近的角色
There almost is. It's really close.
但不一样
But I'm afraid not.
一会船库见
Meet you in the boathouse later?
马姬 谢谢你让
Oh, Marge, I want to thank you
乔瑟夫回到我身边
for giving me back my Joseph.
要留下玩会吗
Will you stay?
我刚做了一壶鸡尾酒
I just made a giant pitcher of gimlets,
如果你要留下 我可以再做一壶
but I can make a second one if you're staying.
不 我得走了
No, I have to get back.
我们要给第四大街的新井剪彩
We're christening a new manhole cover on 4th Street.
真可惜
So sad.
待一会不行吗
Can't you stay for a bit?
我们需要你帮忙弄咖啡和蛋糕
Uh, we need some help serving coffee and cake.
我保证这是最后一次
I swear this is the last time.
蛋糕还有得是
There's more where that came from!
第四大街井盖
剪彩仪式
谢谢 没有我丈夫我走不到今天
Thank you. I couldn't be here without my husband.
他是我的大力支持者
He's a big supporter.
非常大
So big...
非常大
以至于
他
出席了一千块一人的品尝会 吃了两万块的食物
我支持头发
非常大
So big,
我希望你们都能了解他心中的爱
I wish all of you could know the love in his heart.
各位 从你们内心中
Everyone, look inside yourself
找到属于你的侯默·辛普森
and find your Homer Simpson.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
我们创造了奇迹 宝贝
We make the magic happen, baby.
马姬·辛普森镇长图书馆
八年后
首次接触
和马姬一起大扫除
22年糖浆洪水
耻辱
我们能不走这里吗
Can we just skip that one?
我也想 但走过这里
I would, but you have to walk through it
才能到餐厅
to get to the cafeteria.
好吧
Okay.
选举换代
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表