辛普森一家 第29季第10集
春田镇
煮过的课本 小丑♥化♥妆油
*又是春田镇新的一天*
*Another Springfield day*
*这儿是看梦想破灭的完美之地*
*A truly perfect place to see your dreams just fade away*
*核电厂工作烧焦了我的裤档*
*Working at the plant's fried everything inside my pants*
*爱情不会降临我*
*Good-bye to all romance*
*我这20多年来得到的就是*
*All I've got to show for 20 years or so is you*
-卡尔 -就是止痛药
-Carl! -Prescription pain pills!
*我有法学学位*
*I have a law degree*
*可我一直闻起来像猫尿*
*For years I've smelled just like cat pee*
*这镇子拖着你沦丧*
*This town just drags you down*
*她完全疯了*
*She's completely lost her head*
*等她死了我们就吃了她*
*And we will eat her when she's dead*
*我们不会等太久*
*It really shouldn't be too long*
*-猫猫们 -她将是我们的晚餐*
*Cats! Cats! Cats!She'll be our dinner*
*这儿真是个烂透的小镇*
*This truly is an awful town*
*水很浑浊 漫天雾霾*
*The water's green, the sky is brown*
*教皇来了 他掉头了*
*Pope Francis came, he turned around*
*我们最好的桥能承重4.5千克*
*Our strongest bridge just holds ten pounds*
*我们被贪婪的小丑下毒了*
*We're poisoned by a greedy clown*
*袋鼠肉*
Kang-a-roo meat*
*交通瘫痪了*
*Traffic suffers from paralysis*
拜托 我透析要迟到了
Please. I'm late for my dialysis.
*又是春田镇新的一天*
*It's another Springfield day*
*我悲伤到说不出噢嘞*
*I’m too sad to say olé*
*我们已经失去了最酷的基佬*
*We've lost our coolest gays*
达夫曼觉得这镇子还不错
Duffman thinks this town's okay!
达夫啤酒 他在说谎
*又是春田镇新的一天啦*
*It's another Springfield day*
莱尼命最大
Lenny's a survivor!
*这将是完美的一天*
*This will be a perfect day*
*别想去外面玩*
*No way to go outside and play*
*所以我们出发了*
*And so we're on our way*
*去参加学术性的科学会议*
*To a very nerdy science conference*
理工科技会议
欢迎爱好者和极客 白♥痴♥勿进
接最后一句 巴仔
Take it Bart!
是你丢过来的我就不接
If you're givin' it, I don't want it.
赶紧接 儿子
Bring it home, boy.
*我姐姐很操蛋*
*My sister sucks*
嘻嘻
Nyah, nyah.
*又是完美的一天*
*It's another perfect day*
春田镇理工科技会议
我带了茎[理工科技的简写]
I brought my stems.
先生 这个会议是有关科学
Sir, this is a conference of Science,
技术 工程和数学的
Technology, Engineering and Math.
兴奋
那这个呢
What about this one?
儿童对话教育
Dialogue on Pediatric Education.
酒精学 神奇女侠科学
核能现已完全安全
这声称可不科学啊
I find this claim highly doyvik.
根据具有极高声誉的商业科学学院
It's all true according to the highly-prestigious
这可都是真的
Institute for Purchased Science.
商业科学学院 抽烟能治好橄榄球球员的脑震荡
这位就是我们顶级的科学家
Here's our top scientist now.
先生 我觉得这骗不了任何人
Sir, I-I don't think this is fooling anyone.
闭嘴 带上单片眼镜 贾博士
Quiet! And put on the monocle, Professor Noodle-Strudel.
-你的展位在哪 -我没有
- So where's your booth? - I don't have one.
-我只是来玩玩 -玩玩
- I just came here for fun. - Fun?!
一位儿童 谢谢
One child, please.
我先来的
I was here first.
如果迪斯科消亡了 我也不活了
If disco's dead, I don't want to live.
这就是不动至死
It's Stuicide!
自动打开瑜伽垫
Self-unrolling yoga mats.
能撰写电视节目前情回顾的人工智能
Artificial intelligence that writes TV recaps.
《怪奇物语》第二季低迷
Stranger Things suffers from season two fatigue.
看哪 巨幕电影在放阿尔·戈尔
And look! IMAX Al Gore!
若每个家庭的碳排放量
If every family could just reduce their carbon footprint
能减少10%
by ten percent...
不可能的
it's hopeless.
洪水要来了 大家
The floods are comin', people!
早告诉过你号♥
这对于我就像音乐节一样
This is my Woodstock!
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, honey?
没事没事
It's fine. It's fine.
我只是被知识灌醉了
I'm just intellectually drunk.
我猜应该没事吧
I guess that's okay.
马姬 马姬 你放轻松
Marge, Marge, Marge, you lighten up.
这就是科学
It's science.
也许你该坐下
Maybe you should sit down.
我不要坐 我要准备上天了
I ain't sittin'. I'm ready to fly!
透视人体
小孩 我想给你看点儿东西
Hey, kid, I want to show you something.
你是变♥态♥吗
Are you a pervert?
不是 我是化学工程师
No. A chemical engineer.
化学是科学[和失败]之神
不要
No!
我以前和你很像
I used to be like you.
是说和我一样无聊透顶吗
You mean incredibly bored?
让我们来看看这个无不无聊
Oh, let's see if you think this is boring.
我向钠粉上滴一滴水
I drop a little water on powdered sodium...
听着 我不懂你在教什么
Listen, I don't know what you're teaching,
但咱俩的化学反应真不错
but you and I have great chemistry.
除了那身实验服
Except for the lab coat.
让你看起来有点重
It makes you look kind of heavy.
我本来就重 实验服显瘦
I actually am kind of heavy, and it makes me look thinner!
指定司机免费畅饮
带上写的 会议赠品
我不知道有什么能让今天更完美了
I don't know what could make this day more perfect.
你没鼓掌 没反应
You didn't applaud. Nothing.
来 我告诉你该怎么鼓掌
Here, I'll show ya how it goes.
谢谢 禁止合影
Thank you. No selfies.
他要不是音乐家
In a lesser musician,
这男孩的态度将被解读为的自大
that boy's attitude would be needy masquerading as arrogance.
如果他不唱歌♥ 我就马上走
I'm leaving if he can't sing.
*我曾有过疯狂放纵*
*I’ve had my share of crazy flings*
*但那些最后都逝去了*
*But they all end up leavin*
*逝去了 还隐隐做痛*
*And leavin', well, it really stings*
天哪 只差一步
Oh, God. He's one small step away
他就能摧毁我的理智了
from destroying all my logic and reason.
丽萨
Hey, Lisa.
我给你拿了三种饮料 凉的 温的 热的
I brought you three waters: cold, lukewarm and warm.
-真好 有起泡的吗 -倒霉
- That's nice. Any sparkling? - Damn it!
你好 我叫丽萨·辛普森
Hi, I'm Lisa Simpson,
我很担心会说出什么
and I'm nervous about saying anything
毁掉这一刻的傻话
that will ruin this perfect moment.
我叫布兰登
My name's Brendan.
真好 真好 没说姓氏
Oh, good, good. No last names.
我也不想进展太快
Don't want things moving too fast.
希望我们的孩子继承他的头发
I hope our children get his hair.
含蓄一点 问出他的年龄
Now to subtly find out how old he is.
你多大了
How old are you?
我11岁 但随随便便就有12岁的水平
Well, I'm 11, but I'm insouciant at a 12th grade level,
而且我很有天分
and I'm talented, too.
很不公平 对吧
So unfair, right?
真厉害 我认识的男孩子们...
That's amazing, because the boys I know are re...
我找来起泡饮料啦
I've got sparkling!
抱歉 但我已经不渴了
Sorry, I'm not thirsty anymore.
倒霉
Damn it!
所以 你在哪里上学
Um, so w-where do you go to school?
我刚搬来 下周我就要开始
I just moved here. I'm starting next week
在一所叫♥春♥田镇小学的学校上学了
at a school called Springfield Elementary.
我在大众点评上看到了一些很不好的评论
I see it got a few dreadful reviews on Yelp.
有个叫加利·丘墨士的给了它半颗星
This guy called "Gary Chalmers" gave it half a star.
天哪
Bloody hell!
【求校】
Of all the K through sixes in this world,
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表