*我心中的珍品*
*Work of art*
*珍品*
*Art*
*珍品*
*Art*
*珍品*
*Art*
搞定
Nailed it.
所以现在因为我爆发了一场爵士战争
And so now there's a jazz war over me.
真糟糕 但又挺好
It's pretty bad. But it's pretty great.
可不是 之前有两位皇后为苏格兰打起来
Uh-huh. Scotland once had two queens fightin' over her.
谁输苏格兰归谁
Loser got Scotland.
当然 布兰登是个卓越的艺术家
Of course, Brendan is the superior artist.
但是这有点威胁到我了
But that kind of intimidates me.
尼尔森虽然有点粗鲁 但还是挺贴心的
And Nelson's rough, but he's sweet.
再加上他觉得我有酒窝
Plus he thinks I have dimples.
酒窝 认真地吗
Dimples? It's that serious?
-是的 -让我给你点爱情小建议
- Aye. - Let me give ye advice on love.
苏格兰的国花是蓟
The Scottish national flower is the thistle.
不起眼的杂草 传说
A humble weed. Legend has it
挪威国王哈康
that the Norse King Haakon
发动了一场突然袭击
staged a surprise invasion.
但是他的赤足军队踩在了蓟上
But his barefooted army stepped on thistles,
他们的尖叫惊醒了熟睡的苏格兰人
and their screams awakened the sleepy Scots.
很多挪威女孩在那个光荣的日子
Many a Norwegian lass lamented their dead lover
-都会哀悼她们死去的情人 -威利
- on that glorious day. - Willie,
有人给老师们的伏特加中掺了硫酸
someone spiked the teachers' vodka with sulfuric acid.
丘督学的舌尖都被烧坏了
Superintendent Chalmers lost the tip of his tongue.
史金纳
Skin-ner!
丽莎 我为你写了首歌♥
Lisa, this is a song about you.
几乎成功的孩子
A kid who's almost there.
当你成功后 你会震撼全场的
And when you get there, you'll blow the roof off.
我带了我的搓衣板
Yeah, well, I brought my washboard.
尼尔森 你拿走了我们的搓衣板
Nelson. You took our washboard.
我还有丁字裤要洗呢
I got thongs to scrub.
简直不敢相信
I really can't believe
你还需要选
that this is a choice.
看看我
I mean, look at me.
再瞧瞧他
And look at him.
再回头看看我
And then look back at me.
他们很安静
They're quiet.
有点安静过头了
Too quiet.
现在他们闹起来了
Now they're loud.
闹过头了
Too loud.
现在正常了
Now they're just right.
太过正常了
Too just right.
你确定巴仔没有策划什么事吗
Are you sure Bart's not planning anything?
儿子的行为取决于妈妈的态度
A boy takes his cues from his mother.
如果我相信他 他就会乖乖的
If I trust him, then he'll be good.
别批评我妈妈的方法
Hey, don't knock my mother's method--
从五岁就完全置之不顾
complete abandonment from age five.
学校才艺表演
The school talent show.
背面是 化学方程式
And on the back, chemical equations.
你还觉得他没犯事吗
Still think he's innocent?
去看看不就完了
We'll just have to go there and see.
要冰糖 就有冰糖
You wanted rock candy, you got rock candy.
布兰登和尼尔森打起来了
Brendan and Nelson are fighting.
我要去拿爸爸的枪被逮捕他们
I'm getting Daddy's gun to under-arrest them.
不
Oh, no.
我要叫你渐弱
I'm gonna call you decrescendo,
因为你要输了
'cause you're goin' down.
尼尔森 这句话很有梗
Nelson, that's clever.
谢谢 为了你 我读了书
Thanks. For you, I read a book.
拉斐尔 淡定 淡定
All right, Ralphie, easy, easy.
把帽子还给爸爸
Give Daddy back his hat.
你啥也瞄不准 和你老爸一样
Oh, you missed everything, just like Daddy.
走调太严重了
Ugh, so many clams.
在今晚的晚会上你会光彩夺目的
Well, you're gonna look very nice for the show tonight.
打扮成什么样不重要 我还没准备好
It doesn't matter how I look, I'm not ready.
那些男生太让我分心了
I've been so distracted by those boys.
你是怎么选择爸爸的
How did you choose Dad?
而且无怨无悔
And never regret it?
马姬 我好像
Marge, I might've swallowed
吞了你的一对耳环
a couple of your earrings.
该走了
Gotta go.
我不想知道你是怎么把耳环弄回来的
I do not want to know how you got these back.
我们是真的要去
So, we're really doing it.
我们要去参加一场
We're going to a talent show
巴仔表演化学示范的才艺表演秀
where Bart is putting on a chemistry demonstration.
我理解得对吗
Have I got that right?
如果我们的脸今天被融掉了
If our faces get melted off today,
我希望巴仔最后看到的
I want the last thing Bart sees
使我们的信任脸
to be us believing in him.
好吧 好吧 让我把遗嘱写完
Fine, fine. Let me just finish my will.
侯默的遗嘱
我一无所有
然后
And...
立完遗嘱好安心
Oh, it's good to have that taken care of.
校园才艺表演秀
大门将会上锁至全部节目演出完毕
内尔森 借一步说话
Nelson? A word?
休息五分钟 马丁
Take five, Martin.
我又不参与你的表演
I'm not even in your act.
我说了休息五分钟
I said take five.
内尔森 我很珍惜这段不健康的关系
Nelson, I cherish our unhealthy relationship.
尤其是我可以对你实话实说
Especially the fact that I can tell you the truth.
孩子 你不是当歌♥手的料
Kiddo, you're not a singer.
好 我不唱了
Okay, fine, I won't sing.
但我还要演
But I'll still perform.
我太渴望能牵到你的小手了
That's how much I want to hold your stupid hand.
到你了 内尔森
You're up, Nelson.
大家好
Hello.
我是校园小霸王
I'm the school bully.
别这么多戏
Aw, don't be a dingus.
我就是下一任爵士大♥师♥
I'm the next Charlie Mingus.
我真的要选他吗
Could I really choose him?
我心意已决 选布兰登
My choice is clear: Brendan.
我感觉到最佳状态了
Ooh, yeah, I feel the groove.
下一位竞演者 布兰登·拜德贝克
Next contestant, Brendan Beiderbecke.
布兰登获胜
And Brendan wins!
别着急
Not so fast.
有位选手资格不符
We have a disqualification.
这位年轻人不是本区的居民
This young man does not live in the district.
他的家距离春田镇西区有五十英尺
Right, his home is 50 feet into West Springfield,
这意味着他将会被转移到另一所学校
which means he will be transferred to a school
距这里三辆公交外加一长段骑行之远
three buses and a long bike ride away from here.
-布兰登 -不要 丽萨
- Brendan... - No, Lisa.
我不能让你受那样的折磨
I can't put you through that.
这段关系恐怕要结束了
I guess this relationship is over
直到这个镇投资建设公共交通
until this town invests in mass transit.
我再也见不到他了
I'll never see him again.
丽萨 我很高兴你没选择我
Lisa, I'm glad you didn't choose me.
没有女人值得我学习音乐
No woman is worth learning music.
这段时间我一直专注爵士
All this time I've been choosing jazz
疏于锻炼
over doing my reps.
锻炼可从没让我失望过
Well, my reps never let me down.
认真撸铁 妹子不缺
Lift weights, get dates.
认真撸铁 妹子不缺
Lift weights, get dates.
看来我要孤身一人了
Well, I guess I'm alone for the moment.
但我就喜欢
And I like it.
-对丽萨来说真好 -她更合适一个人
- Good for Lisa. - She's better off alone.
她不需要男人
She doesn't need a man.
大家请等一等
Wait a minute, everybody.
尽管最引人入胜
Even though the most interesting
激发♥情♥绪的剧情结束了
and emotionally compelling part is over,
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表