of switching my canvas tote bag for the painting
用帆布包掉包了画作
before it was even auctioned off.
我知道这么做不对
I knew it was wrong,
但是那些百万富翁
but isn't it a worse crime
把画藏起来 像我爸这样的人
to let some billionaire hide art away
永远也不能看到它 这难道不是更罪恶吗
where guys like my dad can never fall in love with it?
那么现在谁可以得到《女诗人》
So, who gets The Poetess now?
我出一千万
$10 million.
画作拥有权回归市里
Ownership of the painting reverts back to the city.
那我们把它挂哪儿
But where will we hang it?
我们正在拆除艺术博物馆
We're knocking down the art museum.
卖♥♥画所得的钱你们都准备
And what are you doing with the money Springfield got
花哪儿去
from selling all the public's art?
这个嘛
Well, uh, we're, uh,
建造某些必要的市民设施
building certain vitally needed civic improvements.
春田足球竞技场
由卖♥♥无价之宝的钱赞助
谢尔比维尔创伤VS春田脑震荡
我爱的一切都在一个地方
Everything I love in one place.
啤酒 热狗
Beer. Hot dog.
厕所 画 女儿
Bathroom. Painting. Daughter.
马姬 你是个漂亮的女人
Marge, you're a beautiful woman,
但你对丈夫忠诚
but you're loyal to your husband.
我敬重这一点
And I respect that.
如果事情不是这样 我有没有机会
But if things were different, would I have a shot?
你太自负
You are the most conceited,
你盲目爱国 你个混
chauvinistic, son of a...
我喜欢你 曼纳彻
I like you, Manacek.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表