和我的涂鸦
And my doodles.
我将用柴堆烧光它们
I shall burn them on a pyre
再让余烬飘散在风中
and disperse them to the seven winds.
我也希望如此
That's all I ask.
一份《忧伤女孩》 谢谢
One Sad Girl, please.
《忧伤女孩》最棒了
Sad Girl's the best!
忧伤地迷人
It's tragically delicious!
等等
Wait!
也许这也不算太糟
Maybe this isn't so bad.
我的露露
My Lulus!
食品店
就是她
Ooh, there she is.
找她要签名
Ask for her autograph.
你去
You ask her, man.
我紧张死了
I'm freakin' out.
丽莎 我们的漫画书似乎很有人气
Wow, Lisa, our cartoon book seems to have really captured the...
怎么说来着
What's that word I'm looking for?
时代思潮
Zeitgeist!
你好啊 梅尔
Oh, hi, Mel!
替我向芭芭拉问好
Say hi to Barbara for me.
我又不是你的信差
I'm not your messenger boy!
漫画小说有什么了不起
What's so great about graphic novels?
它们只是没有超级英雄的漫画书而已
They're just comic books with no superheroes
而且没有像"嗖嗖 哒哒哒"
and no cool sound effects like "Thwam!, ack-ack-ack-ack!",
-还有"咻"这样炫酷的音效 -接到了
- and "fwwwip!" - Snag!
丽莎 九美子打来了
Lisa, Kumiko called.
她把所有的书都卖♥♥了希望我们能出个续集
She sold all her copies and wants us to make a sequel!
就像是前篇 只不过发生在未来
That's like a prequel but in the future.
你觉得怎么样 亲爱的
What do you say, sweetie?
你心中还有忧愁吗
Do you have more sad in you?
忧愁我多的是
I've got scads of sad!
*不要再来了*
*Oh, no, not again*
*他们带着本子和笔而来*
*There they go with pad and pen*
*齐心协力*
*Collaboration*
*齐心协力*
*Ooh, collaboration*
*齐心协力*
*Collaboration*
*齐心协力*
*Collaboration.*
好吧 现在画我在偷听其她女孩
Okay, now draw me overhearing the other girls
在说她们不准备邀请我
talking about how they're not gonna invite me
参加生日派对
to a birthday party.
像这样吗
Like this?
太棒了
Fantastic!
现在我们休息一会吧
Now let's take a little break.
你知道我是什么意思
And you know what that means.
烫烫记号♥笔
Hot Sharpie!
烫烫记号♥笔
Hot Sharpie!
-烫烫记号♥笔 -烫烫记号♥笔
- Hot Sharpie! - Hot Sharpie!
-烫烫记号♥笔 -烫烫记号♥笔
- Hot Sharpie! - Hot Sharpie!
差点没接住
You almost got me!
为什么我们不能这样亲密无间
How come we never bond like that?
不知道 你从不主动
I don't know, you never make the first move.
好吧
Okay.
有件事我倒是一直想跟你一起做
There is something I've always wanted to do with you.
这些人偷了我们的钓鱼竿
Hey, those guys stole our fishing poles!
还有我的打水漂的石头
And my skipping stones!
双月科幻动漫展
每两个月一次 不是每月两次
蒸汽朋克
西班牙油条
画漫画的小妞
欢迎来到"画漫画的小妞"
Welcome to "Chicks with Pix,"
女性作者和艺术家的专题讨论会
a panel discussion with women writers and artists.
我是你们的主持人 萝姿·查斯特
I'm your moderator, Roz Chast.
你们可能知道我的纽约客卡♥通♥
You may know my New Yorker cartoons
既幽默搞笑又充满冷笑话
that are both funny ha-ha and funny aha.
安静
Silence!
出席会议的还有埃里森·柏克达[美国漫画家]
Joining me today are Alison Bechdel;
《趣味之家》
玛嘉·莎塔碧[伊朗漫画小说家]
Marjane Satrapi;
《我在伊朗长大》
以及《忧伤女孩》的作者 丽莎·辛普森
and the creators of Sad Girl, Lisa Simpson...
《忧伤女孩》
我们爱你 丽莎
We love you, Lisa!
还有马姬·辛普森
...and Marge Simpson.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time!
玛嘉 作为《我在伊朗长大》的作者
Marjane, as the author of Persepolis
以及在一个专♥制♥政♥权♥下成长的人
and someone who grew up in a repressive regime,
你对年轻的女性有什么建议呢
what advice would you offer to young women?
永远记得没有什么比
Always remember nothing is more valuable
你自己独特的声音更珍贵的了
than your own unique voice.
还有 当有人保证参加研讨会
Also, when they promise you
就能得一个大手提包时
a tote bag for doing a panel,
确保那个包不只是个可重复使用的杂货袋
make sure it's not just a reusable grocery bag.
食品店
看看
Look at this.
埃里森·柏克达 最近
Alison Bechdel, recently,
很多人都在谈论贝克德尔测验
a lot of people have been talking about the Bechdel Test.
这究竟是个什么样的喝酒游戏
Exactly what kind of drinking game is that?
事实上 这只是我观察到的一种现象
Actually, it's just an observation I made
电影和电视节目很少表现
about how movies and TV rarely show
两名女性谈论关于男人之外的事
two women talking about something other than a man.
很有意思
That's so interesting.
我要告诉我老公
I'll have to tell my husband about that.
未通过贝克德尔测验
未通过贝克德尔测验
Bechdel Test: Fail!
*贝克德尔 贝克德尔*
*Bechdel, Bechdel *
*贝克德尔测验 失败*
*Bechdel, fail!*
*失败*
*Fail!*
*失败*
*Fail.*
好了 再过五分钟我们就要清场了
Okay. We have five minutes before we have to clear the room
下面要举♥行♥"白人男性漫画"研讨会了
for the "White Men in Comics" panel.
我要问丽莎一个问题
I have a question for Lisa.
我要问丽莎一个问题再接一个问题
I have a question for Lisa with a follow-up for Lisa.
我想要几分钟谈谈我自己
I want to talk about myself for a few minutes,
最后再假装这是对丽莎的提问
then at the end, pretend it was all a question for Lisa.
有人要问我妈妈问题吗
Does anyone have any questions for my mom?
每幅画都是她画的
She does draw every panel.
我有问题要问马姬
Yeah, I have a question for Marge.
你和丽莎在一起工作有多幸运
How lucky are you to work with Lisa?
丽莎
Lisa!
丽莎 丽莎
Lisa! Lisa!
丽莎获胜
Lisa win!
马姬落败
Marge fail.
亲爱的 我在想
Honey, I was thinking.
有一章我们以妈妈的视角来画如何
What if we did a chapter from the mom's point of view?
我试着把它写下来了 看看吧
I took a stab at writing it up. Give it a read.
当着你的面吗
In front of you?
好吧
Okay.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
你这里漏了个词
You left out a word here,
所以句子就变成了"我孤独"
so it just says, "I lonely."
那我可以开始画了吗
So should I start drawing it?
这里有很多很棒的内容
Well, there's a lot of great stuff here.
真的吗 因为那正是我所希望的
Really? Because that's what I was going for.
但我不确定这适合《忧伤女孩》
But I'm not sure this is a Sad Girl thing.
或许这应该单独出本书
Maybe it's a separate book
我可以为它写个前言
and I could write the forward.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
这根本不是真正的合作
This isn't a real collaboration at all.
你和那些女孩粉丝一样
You agree with those girl fanboys.
你觉得这都是关于你
You think it's all about you.
大家想关注我的贡献
Hey, you can't blame me
这你不能怪我
if people want to focus on my contribution.
可以 我就怪你了
I can and I do.
我不想这么说 妈妈
I hate to say it, Mom,
但或许我们该休息一下了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表