Eh. This country sure is safe.
上周 有一位高龄旅游者
Well, last week, an older tourist
在克伦堡狠狠摔了一跤
had a bad fall at Kronborg Castle.
对哦 克伦堡 我怎么没想到呢
Of course, Kronborg Castle. Why didn't I think of it?
可能是因为我从没听说过
Probably because I never heard of it.
在15世纪
Dating back to the 15th century,
克伦堡因莎翁的《哈姆雷特》中
Kronborg was immortalized as Elsinore
提及了埃尔西诺而不朽
in Shakespeare's Hamlet.
是不是很壮丽
Isn't it beautiful?
城♥堡♥还行 但他们就让我们待在院子里
Yeah, the castle's okay, but the keep is, like, meh.
我告诉你来这里后的其他好事
And I'll tell you something else great about here.
因为你走了很多路 你瘦了
You've been walking so much, you've lost weight.
我都恢复到了孕前的体重了
I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight!
老侯 在这个地球上最美丽的地方
Homer, in this most beautiful spot on Earth,
不得不承认 我真的不想回家了
I have to admit to you, I really don't want to go home.
-我也是 -我们留下来吧
- I don't either. - Let's stay.
想想我们会多开心
Think about how happy we'd be here.
这里很养生 干净 还特别文明
It's healthy, it's clean, it's incredibly civilized,
一切都恰到好处
and everything is done in moderation.
你形容的不是一个国家
You're not describing a country.
你形容的是和我完全相反的东西
You're describing everything that's the opposite of me.
这里大家都说着很流利的英语
Everyone here speaks perfect English.
可能都来了不到五年
Probably gonna be around in five years.
这个地方真的很不错 我们很喜欢
It's just a nice place and we like it.
我只要你好好考虑一下
All I ask is that you think about it.
或许她说得对 或许我们应该搬到这里来
Maybe she's right. Maybe we should move here.
发胖或不发胖 这是个必答之问题
Tubby or not tubby, that is the question.
是否应默默地
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind
狼吞虎咽下鸡翅和过量玉米片
to gobble the wings and nachos of outrageous portions,
还是只应吃完鱼就罢手
or just eat fish and end them.
啊 这就是个阻碍
Ay, there's the rub--
来自美味的牛腩 来自对孟菲斯的牵挂
brisket rub, Memphis rub.
当我转身离开水牛城我将深深怀念
Oh, the rubs I'll miss when I have shuffled off from Buffalo.
马苏里拉奶酪 不
Mozzarella-- No.
我是个美国人 我们一定要回美国
I'm an American, and we've got to get back to America,
1917年至2016年地球上最伟大的国家
the greatest country on Earth, 1917 to 2016.
这位就是著名的霍尔格·丹尼斯 沉睡国王
This is the famous Holger Danish, our sleeping king.
好了 爸 走吧
All right, Dad, here we go.
美国人就是很爱栽跟头
There's nothing more American than a slip and fall.
等下 儿子
Hold on, son.
在你推我滚下楼梯前 我要忏悔
Before you push me down these stairs, I have a confession.
我需要的并不是一场手术
The procedure I need isn't a surgery.
我只想把一个老文身洗掉
I just need to remove an old tattoo.
你把我们骗到这来就因为一个白♥痴♥文身
You made us come here because of a stupid tattoo?
这不是一般的文身
It's not just any tattoo.
妈妈
Mom?
不是 是梦娜·马洛伊
No! Mona Malloy,
以前给我烫过衬衣
who used to iron my shirts.
当然就是你妈妈
Of course it's your mother.
腌维京海盗酒吧
我不能带着这个文身长埋于土
I can't go to my grave with this hanging over my heart.
为什么我们这样的爷们
Why is it guys like us
总是会令我们爱的女人伤心
are always disappointing the women we love?
我得去问问梦娜 但在地狱的她
I would ask Mona, but she's spending eternity hating me,
生生世世都在恨我
from her pit in hell.
我也很想她
I miss her, too.
她最大的本事就是让别人想她
Her greatest skill was making people miss her.
-你们 -她在和你讲话
- Hello. - She's talking to you.
我去找个同龄人聊聊
Mm, I'll talk to someone my age.
维京海盗浆
不好意思 我觉得我必须得来见你
Excuse me. I felt compelled to meet you.
我从没有遇见过一个如此有同情心
I've never met a man with empathy so deep
会在公共场合哭泣的男人
he weeps in public.
我会哭 我会大哭
Oh, yeah, I cry, I blubber.
有时候哭得鼻涕都流出来了
Sometimes stuff comes out of my nose.
丹麦男人从不会表露出这样的情感
Danish men never reveal such emotion.
他们就像冰冷无瑕的神
They're like cold, flawless gods.
女士 我已经结婚了
Look, lady, I'm a married man.
-我已经结婚了 -别出声
- I'm a married man. - Shh.
我已经结婚了
I'm a married man.
在这里 婚姻不是一件那么不可侵犯的制度
Here, marriage is not such a sacred institution.
丹麦人都非常崇尚性自♥由♥
Danes are very free sexually.
或许是因为我们对别人的需求比其他人更感性
Perhaps it's because we are more sensitive to each other's needs,
或是因为我们都非常性感
or just because we're all so freaking hot.
我们来跳一支我们传统的热舞吧
Now let us dance our traditional dance of passion.
好吧
Okay.
你知道丹麦人比其他所有人吃的冰淇淋都多吗
Do you know the Danes eat more ice cream than any other people?
然而他们的心脏病得病率
Yet their rate of heart disease is--
这是他们的头号♥死亡原因
Oh, it's their number one cause of death.
看看我们的冰淇淋是从哪买♥♥来的
Well, look where we got it.
哈根达死
那也拦不住你♥爸♥爸
Well, that never stopped your father.
我现在给他发一张你们再吃冰淇淋的照片
I'll just text a picture of you right now, eating the ice--
老天
Oh, my God.
马姬
Marge.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我到哪里再找一个像你这样的人
Where will I ever find another man like you?
我们是俄亥俄州起司伯格吉瓦尼斯俱乐部的
Hi, we're the Kiwanis Club of Cheeseburg, Ohio.
额...亥俄州
Oh... hio.
我现在必须对你们坦白
I must confess to you now,
所有定过我公♥寓♥的情侣最后都分手了
every couple that has Airbnb'd my apartment has broken up.
那怎么还这么多好评
Then how did it get so many good reviews?
他们喜欢公♥寓♥的大猫咪
They like the big apartment cat.
我好喜欢 让我挠挠你的下巴
Oh, I do like it. Ooh, let me scratch your chin!
它好胖 太萌了吧也
He's so chubby, I just can't take it!
马姬 亲爱的 很抱歉
Marge, honey, I'm so sorry.
我们共跳一支舞 共吃一条鱼
We shared a dance and a fish,
但也仅此而已
but that's it.
-我明白 没关系 -那你回家吗
- I understand. It's fine. - So you're coming home?
不 不回 我想待在这里
No, I'm not. I want to stay.
我不知道会待多久
I don't know for how long,
但在这里我刚到生龙活虎 自♥由♥
but I feel so alive and free.
我都不用穿bra了
I've stopped wearing a bra.
所以你的胸距离斯堪的纳维亚的空气
That means they're just one fabric away
只隔一层布料而已
from the cool Scandinavian air.
抱歉 老侯 我们不走
Sorry, Homie. We're not leaving.
孩子并不能同意
Well, the kids can't just replace me.
它太治愈了 它可以和妈妈睡
He's so cozy. He can sleep with Mom.
给你拿瓶啤酒吗
Can I get you a beer?
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait.
妈妈说你可以把这些拿回家 一袋bra
Mom says you can take these home with you. It's a bag of bras.
我刚学会怎么解这些的
And I just learned how to unhook these.
老天 我在干什么
Oh, my God. What am I doing?
我本该享受在机场警戒线这里
I should be having the time of my life
的美好时光的
in this airport security line,
但没了马姬 就什么都不是了
but it's nothing without Marge.
儿子 我要告诉你一件事
Son, I got to tell you something.
-你犯了大错 -我知道
- You're making a huge mistake. - I know.
我的顽固毁了我的婚姻
I let stubbornness ruin my marriage,
而我所能展示的 只有一个老纹身
and all I have to show for it is an old tattoo.
回到你老婆身边去吧
Go back to your woman.
你说的是酒吧那个吗
You mean the one in the bar?
先去找酒吧那个 然后去找马姬
First the one in the bar, then Marge.
不 只要马姬
No! Just Marge.
出租车
自行车
-马姬 -你错过了飞机
- Marge! - You missed the flight.
马姬 你在的地方才是家
Marge, baby, wherever you are is home.
我要留在哥本哈根
I'm staying in Copenhagen.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back,
但我又想重新考虑留在这里的事
but I was kind of rethinking living here.
为什么
Why?
他们的厕所和淋浴在一个地方
The toilet's in the shower.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表