but maybe we should take a break.
好主意 烫烫记号♥笔
Good idea. Hot Sharpie.
不 我的意思是我们应该分开了
No. I mean, maybe we should take a real break.
-你是说 -对
- You mean... ? - That's right.
我想见见其它的插画家
I want to see other illustrators.
-我都不知道你怎么能那样说 -蠢丽莎
- I don't even know how you could say that. - Stupid Lisa.
-这是我的想法 -她这样真的很贱
- It's my vision. - She's acting like a real B.
女士们 有人来看你们了
Ladies, there's someone here to see you.
我叫格里斯·弗雷内尔
My name is Guthrie Frenel,
梦幻的戏剧导演以及天才老顽童
visionary theatrical director and impish genius.
我想将《忧伤女孩》拍成一部
And I want to make Sad Girl into
声名大噪的百老汇歌♥舞剧
a smash Broadway show.
我觉得他是从窗户进来的
I think he came in through the window.
胖墩 你好可爱
Oh, tubby, you're a delight.
你想把《忧伤女孩》拍成舞台剧
You want to make Sad Girl into a stage musical?
我借用我父亲常说的一句话 "哇哦"
If I may borrow a phrase from my father, woo-hoo!
这太激动人心了
This is all very exciting,
不过在开始谈之前
but before we go any further
我要先问清楚
and I ask this just for clarification
-你有什么条件 怪胎 -爸
- what's your deal, weirdo? - Dad.
格里斯·弗雷内尔是一位梦幻导演和老顽童天才
Guthrie Frenel is a visionary director and an impish genius.
他导演过《等待戈多》
He did a version of Waiting for Godot
-剧中戈多在第一幕出现 -瞎说什么
- where Godot appears in the first scene. -What?
但这根本比不上我对《忧伤女孩》的想法
And that was nothing compared to my vision for Sad Girl.
我要做得新颖又有趣
I want to do something new and amazing,
就像我那个全狗阵容的《猫》一样
like my all-dog version of Cats.
但我还需要你们的一些东西
But I need something from you.
-什么都行 -我需要你的热情
- Anything. - I need your passion.
我需要你的快乐
I need your joy.
我们是要三人一同开启
Are we all together for this three-person toboggan ride
这乘风破浪之行吗
down Mount Collabor-manjaro?
我和丽莎刚刚小吵了一架
Well, Lisa and I did just have a little spat.
但冲突是创造过程的一部分 对吧
Yeah, but conflict is part of the creative process, right?
我可不这么认为
Not in my experience!
你们来吗
So are you in?
-来 -当然了
- Yes. - Absolutely.
解开得要好几个小时
Oh, this is gonna take hours.
巴仔 我就知道百老汇歌♥舞剧的一件事
Bart, there's one thing I know about Broadway shows,
它们总是能赚大钱
they always make money.
我已经开始期待不上班的日子了
So I'm already looking forward to quitting my job.
我能不上学了吗
Can I quit school?
如果我说不行那我就成了一个差劲的爸爸
I'd be a pretty lousy dad if I said no.
即将开演 《忧伤女孩》
我们艺术家的责任就是
It's our duty as artists
撕毁观众和演员之间的约定
to rip up the contract between audience and performers.
手♥机♥可以开机
Cell phones will be turned on.
演出时可以剥糖果吃
Candy will be unwrapped during the show.
我们会雇表演艺术家
We'll hire performance artists
来让女卫生间的队无比地长
to make the line for the ladies room extra long.
我们对漫画故事
Um, how closely are we gonna stick
有多高的还原度呢
to the story from my graphic novel?
对了 故事
Oh, yes, story.
如果没有引人入胜的核心故事
All the gimmicky stagecraft in the world
世上所有巧妙的舞台布置都将会
ain't worth a tinker's damn
不值一提
without a compelling human story at the center.
你的故事 那来自你心和灵魂的
Your story, the unique expression
独特表达
of your heart and soul...
将利落地被总结到
...will be neatly summed up
旁白的第一段话
in the narrator's first speech.
讲完之后
Once that's out of the way,
我们就可以探索马姬·辛普森
we can explore the dazzling
为您带来炫目的视觉自助餐
visual buffet of Marge Simpson.
开始享用吧
Now feast.
春田镇学校
请传递惊喜吧
Pass the wonderment, please,
但留下一点惊喜给托尼戏剧奖哦
but save room for the Tonys.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
跟我画的一模一样
It's just how I drew it.
这是你放大后的艺术书面作品
It's your artistic vision writ large.
或者我该说 放大后的马姬
Or should I say, writ Marge?
你可以这么说
You should.
他可最好别这么说
He really shouldn't.
都是我的风格
It's all in my style.
老妈 他忽略了我的故事
Mom, he's ignoring my story
把一切都围绕着你的画
and making this all about your drawings.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉 丽莎
I'm sorry, Lisa.
但他想集中在视觉部分
But I can't help it if he wants to focus
我也阻止不了啊
on the visual part of--
天哪 那是巴仔和爷爷
Oh, my God. It's Bart and Grampa.
可我书里没有他们啊
But they aren't even in my book.
我在哪 那个忧伤女孩呢
And where am I? Where is Sad Girl?
忧伤女孩将被表示为
Sad Girl will be represented
射在看台空座位上的
by a voiceless red light projected into
一条无声的红光 很大胆吧
an empty seat in the balcony. Bold, no?
那他们怎么知道那个是指我呢
But how will they know it's supposed to be me?
讲故事啊
Storytelling.
春田社区大学
那老顽童天才真让我厌烦
That impish genius is really cheesing me off.
他让《忧伤女孩》全程表演妈妈的画
All he's kept from Sad Girl is Mom's drawings,
那本该是表演我的叙事和感受的
when it's supposed to be about my writing and my feelings.
我讨厌死孩子们的感受了
Oh, I'm so sick of children's feelings.
喂我 给我拍嗝
"Feed me." "Burp me."
别一觉睡六年
"Don't sleep for six years."
你又忘记了
You're forgetting the boundary
病人和治疗师之间的界限了
between patient and therapist.
而你忘了你就是这样对我的
And you're forgetting that you did this to me!
我告诉你 丽莎
Let me tell you something, Lisa.
当你创造了某件东西之后
When you give birth to something,
你控制不了它将来会变成什么样
you have no control over what it turns into.
你能做的就是向噩梦屈服
All you can do is surrender to the nightmare.
抱歉 我只是太高兴了
Sorry. I'm just so happy.
永远别这样做
Never do this.
都来看看
Here they are.
《忧伤女孩》官方观演纪念T恤
The official Sad Girl: The Theater Experience T-shirts.
《忧伤女孩》
大堂买♥♥300多 我们只用花9块钱
$45 in the lobby, of which we keep $1.35.
宝贝 我们可以用这钱去买♥♥个
Oh, baby, we can use that money to buy a sailboat
带双头球形帆杆的船
with a double-ended spinnaker pole.
看起来不错 我喜欢
Looks good. I like it.
我什么都喜欢
I like everything.
真的吗 你之前看起来有点不高兴
Really? You seemed a little cheesed off earlier.
妈妈总会注意到
A mother notices.
妈妈 《忧伤女孩》就像我们的孩子
Mom, Sad Girl was like our baby.
你无法控制你的孩子会变成什么样
And you can't control what your kid turns into.
如果这部歌♥舞剧成功了
If it becomes a successful show,
它对于我们家来说就是好的
that'll be good for our family.
不好意思
Now if you'll excuse me,
现在我想一个人荡会秋千
I'm gonna go sit on a swing alone.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你好 海岸防卫队
Hello, Coast Guard?
准备好一个月后搜寻我的尸体
Get ready to search for my body in about a month.
《忧伤女孩》 剧院体验
-你觉得这样可以吗 -可以
- So you're okay with this? - Sure.
拥有基于你生活而创造出的东西是荣幸的
It's an honor to have something based on your life.
尽管那一点也不像你的生活
Even if it's nothing like your life at all.
*忧伤女孩*
*Sad Girl*
这见鬼的到底什么意思
What the hell does any of this mean?
什么 你居然不明白
What? You don't get this?
这太风趣了 我超爱它
It's so stimulating and I love it.
那是什么鬼
What is that?!
讲故事
格里斯 有没有可能
Uh, Guthrie, is it possible
我们背离丽莎书中的内容太远了呢
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表