当然了 孩子
Yes, son, he does.
谢谢你 巴仔
Thank you, Bart.
我知道你内心深处是个好孩子
I knew deep within you, there was a good boy,
我恳请你
and I respectfully request
终止你的恶作剧 让这两个成为历史
that those be the last two pranks you pull.
你懂的 老兄
You know it, man.
剧终
他们真安静
Wow, they're quiet.
我正在跟他们拉进距离 埃德娜说得对
I'm reaching them. Edna was right.
那个可爱的学校护士知道我还活着吗
Hmm. Does that cute school nurse know that I'm alive?
但上次我离开她办公室时 我真的死了
Because last time I left her office, I was legally dead.
我得为了一件运动bra打泰瑞
I have to beat Terri to a training bra.
好奇卖♥♥了阿麦能挣多少钱
I wonder how much I can sell Maggie for.
我觉得这轱辘也转不出个名堂来
I'm starting to think this wheel doesn't go anywhere.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表